Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are there any good Americans left?

fschmidt

Poster
Inspired by Genesis 18:23-32 I ask whether there are any good Americans left? As far as I know, all Americans are scum. The few tolerable people that I know of living in America don't consider themselves to be American and plan to leave soon. What I mean by "good" is someone who actually produces, or at least tries to produce, something good. Good software, good architecture, good music, good religion, good anything. As far as I know, Americans only produce crap. Even in politics, everything that Americans support across the political spectrum is crap.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Inspired by Genesis 18:23-32 I ask whether there are any good Americans left? As far as I know, all Americans are scum. The few tolerable people that I know of living in America don't consider themselves to be American and plan to leave soon. What I mean by "good" is someone who actually produces, or at least tries to produce, something good. Good software, good architecture, good music, good religion, good anything. As far as I know, Americans only produce crap. Even in politics, everything that Americans support across the political spectrum is crap.
1636999523651.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
there is this dude Wili on here that you should get a room with.

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster
Take all the faggot celebs with you who said they were leaving when Trump got elected.
The celebs are just as American as the south side of Chicago is. The celebs fit better into California than anywhere else in the world, and California is part of America. America has all kinds of assorted scum - ghetto-dwelling thugs, celebs, moronic Trump supporters, etc.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The celebs are just as American as the south side of Chicago is. The celebs fit better into California than anywhere else in the world, and California is part of America. America has all kinds of assorted scum - ghetto-dwelling thugs, celebs, moronic Trump supporters, etc.
So you aren't going to take all those celebrities that said they were going to leave with you when you bail?

BurntJ

Founder
This is true, most of the world is a cesspool now. I just know America best, so I am confident in my assessment that Americans are pure scum.

Well aren't you just a cock sucking faggot POS. I hope the homeless rape your wilted dead body on the side of the road....while the maggots are eating yore flesh. Then your soul spends the rest of eternity burning in hell.

Above Seems like the only reasonable response IYAM IMHO.

BurntJ

Founder
They said that they would leave when Trump was president. Trump is no longer president. And anyway, the celebrities don't belong where I am going.
giphy.webp

fschmidt

Poster
In the 50s and 60s Prank Telephone calls were the thing, now it's forum trolls. Ring Ring, Hello, Is Red there ?, Red who.. Red Hot Pepper don't that burn your ass.
I am not a troll. I am sincerely curious as to whether anyone can give an example of an American who isn't scum.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'll never
In the 50s and 60s Prank Telephone calls were the thing, now it's forum trolls. Ring Ring, Hello, Is Red there ?, Red who.. Red Hot Pepper don't that burn your ass.

I'll never forget the fist time me & my friends made a prank call. We were in like 3rd grade and called KFC and asked the lady who answered, "Is this KFC?...I was wondering how big are your breasts?"

I pictured the lady on the other end of the line as the maid from Billy Madison who said he could stay home and help her shave her armpits...sounded like her. Anyway, she didn't even hesitate, and replied "Well they as big as you want 'em baby, but they might be too big to handle."
🤣

QuanChi

Elite
You are right.

“Patriot” keyboard warriors are equally bad to the ones they shame. They take no action other than complaining about the woes of society and fantasizing about “someone” taking the country back. They sit on their moral high horse are just as bad because they sit back and take it as their liberties are trampled day after day.

They fall right in the trap of picking a “side” when the only real solution at this point is tearing it all down and starting over. But that would be too much trouble

There are very, very few exceptions.

BurntJ

Founder
You are right.

“Patriot” keyboard warriors are equally bad to the ones they shame. They take no action other than complaining about the woes of society and fantasizing about “someone” taking the country back. They sit on their moral high horse are just as bad because they sit back and take it as their liberties are trampled day after day.

They fall right in the trap of picking a “side” when the only real solution at this point is tearing it all down and starting over. But that would be too much trouble

There are very, very few exceptions.
This is very true BUT probably the wrong place to post it…..
1637240382786.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom