Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are there any good Americans left?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Inspired by Genesis 18:23-32 I ask whether there are any good Americans left? As far as I know, all Americans are scum. The few tolerable people that I know of living in America don't consider themselves to be American and plan to leave soon. What I mean by "good" is someone who actually produces, or at least tries to produce, something good. Good software, good architecture, good music, good religion, good anything. As far as I know, Americans only produce crap. Even in politics, everything that Americans support across the political spectrum is crap.
I'm too busy sucking dick to bend or cut rebar. I know exactly what you mean

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They said that they would leave when Trump was president. Trump is no longer president. And anyway, the celebrities don't belong where I am going.
Pray tell Darlin' where bout you heading for? I'm glad I'm a
Since this isn't going to happen, what is your personal solution? Mine is to move to a Mennonite area in north Mexico.
I'll pay for a video recorder and wifi all the time. But you cannot stop ot upset the broadcast

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Since this isn't going to happen, what is your personal solution? Mine is to move to a Mennonite area in north Mexico.
i-got5on-it-luniz.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He i just thought about it. I gotta be in mb on Sunday. Should I come up sat and we could watch the game? Folks are Briarcliff so Northside if you wanna
@Rebarcock. you drunk already? Did you just make plans to drive to meet YOURSELF on Saturday?

This is the most confusing thing every posted on TFSF. Congrats?
🤣

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. you drunk already? Did you just make plans to drive to meet YOURSELF on Saturday?

This is the most confusing thing every posted on TFSF. Congrats?
🤣
No I was talking to @TopHook
We had talked about watching a gamecock game at a bar. I gotta be there Sunday for my niece's Bday. I don't write every post for everyone. I won't have a beer til 515 so. Then when 6 or less are done I go to bed
Edit
I see the confusion but dngaf to change it

denn

Legendary
Founder
God, this board is so easy to troll.
Most of us came here so that we wouldn't have to deal with the trolls. In time many of us will leave because of the trolls. They are starting to be more numerous and the admin of this site doesn't believe in banning people for trolling (which is their prerogative as a free speech forum). In the end though, they will lose people because of that. Some of which I am sure contribute $$ to keep the site going.

TJHall1

Legendary
Most of us came here so that we wouldn't have to deal with the trolls. In time many of us will leave because of the trolls. They are starting to be more numerous and the admin of this site doesn't believe in banning people for trolling (which is their prerogative as a free speech forum). In the end though, they will lose people because of that. Some of which I am sure contribute $$ to keep the site going.
Use the ignore feature if you're that soft.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Troll back seems to work. Trickydickler keeps my name out his mouf.leaves more room for rebar or ....

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No I was talking to @TopHook
We had talked about watching a gamecock game at a bar. I gotta be there Sunday for my niece's Bday. I don't write every post for everyone. I won't have a beer til 515 so. Then when 6 or less are done I go to bed
Edit
I see the confusion but dngaf to change it
I'll be at the home watching game. 730 game is too b late for me but I'll make it out for Clemson game. @Rebarcock. Plans may change let you know.

Last edited:

QuanChi

Elite
If you are being honest, I respect your decision.

The collapse of western society doesn’t bother me too much. It’s just a natural cycle of civilization in my opinion. I believe in God and respect his Plan. In the mean time I’ll just do my best to find humor in things and mind my own business and wait to die to see what comes next.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Inspired by Genesis 18:23-32 I ask whether there are any good Americans left? As far as I know, all Americans are scum. The few tolerable people that I know of living in America don't consider themselves to be American and plan to leave soon. What I mean by "good" is someone who actually produces, or at least tries to produce, something good. Good software, good architecture, good music, good religion, good anything. As far as I know, Americans only produce crap. Even in politics, everything that Americans support across the political spectrum is crap.
Yep, me. And I'm a damn good one. And so are all of the patriots that support TFSF.
300px-Raising_the_Flag_on_Iwo_Jima%2C_larger_-_edit1.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

I am racially jewish (and not related to George Soros), so I have no nazi forefathers. Next inaccurate statement fuckwad?
So, like, what's this "racially jewish (and not related to George Soros)," ?

Does that mean, not of Khazarian origin or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

You are right.

“Patriot” keyboard warriors are equally bad to the ones they shame. They take no action other than complaining about the woes of society and fantasizing about “someone” taking the country back. They sit on their moral high horse are just as bad because they sit back and take it as their liberties are trampled day after day.

They fall right in the trap of picking a “side” when the only real solution at this point is tearing it all down and starting over. But that would be too much trouble

There are very, very few exceptions.
Chur @QuanChi spittin fyre! Straight up beast mate!

SKOL!

D

Deleted member 2886

QC:- "the only real solution at this point is tearing it all down and starting over. But that would be too much trouble."
😂C'mon now, surely we all see that the "tearing" down process has already begun, as it is happening right now,...is it not?

Seems like our best hope is to do our utmost to influence the collapse in whatever ways, by whatever means, such to improve our species chances as to the resulting outcome and individual sovereignty¿?

But what would i know, i am simply one man.

What could one—single—being ever hope to accomplish!?

D

Deleted member 2886

"Most of us"...[*🐑]...came here so that we wouldn't have to [*be] deal [* preyed]with [* upon] the
[*
 by] trolls." [*wolves.]
🤔Aye?👆, so,...like a "safe space"?...or somethin?
In time many of us will [* be] leave [* eaten] because of[*by] the trolls.[*wolves]
🤨
[* The]They[* wolves] are starting to be more numerous and the admin of this site doesn't believe in banning people for trolling
☝️🤨Probably because that would blatantly contradict the fundamental principles upon which TFSF is established, lest we be hypocrites¿?!

•TFSF is a means for us to stand in defiance of the censorship onslaught and the hoards of "predators".

And, imo,...the "admin" simply does NOT consider you [*us] as if to be mere—obsequious cowering "sheeple", but rather hopes to encourage the "sheepdogs" to "arise".

•Define:- "Troll"?
&
•Define:- "Trolling"?

(which is their prerogative as a free speech forum).
Well, yes and no.
Predators prey wherever there is prey to be had,...do they not?

In the end though, they will lose people [*🐑] because [* without] of [* the] that [*sheepdogs].
😶To do otherwise, is to willingly surrender the freedom of expression.
Some of which I am sure contribute $$ to keep the site going.
🤨Sure,...i, can, see the seemingly valid point here, but,...

(*and this might take a bit to wrap the mind around¿?)

...is any amount of "$$" worth discarding ones moral principles?, especially were these to be directly oppositional to those whom are currently seeking our submission,...and so:- to act against TFSF, thus against our rightful freedom of expression?

How much "$$" would you pay?

Personally, i say, fuck "$$", fuck seeking to cower amongst the "flock", and fuck the apparent "entitlement" mentality of "sheeple" who either:-

•expect the few remaining "sheepdogs" must assume the "sheeples" extra burden, that they must assume the role as each "sheeples' own personal protector.
—(*& in the OPs suggested case for example:- [*of "censoring" "trolls".] Implies the additional expectation of the "sheepdogs" as assuming the protector role, for the entire fuckin "flock" as well )

•or, alternatively,...going the way of the yellow bellied turncoat,...
...submitting unto the "protection" of the empire of censorships enforcers.[*wolfpacks]
adfa5c355a139a834d071915c443e5d796b4e55a.jpg
Adobe-Spark-10-min-1-800x800.jpgstefanie-pintoff-quote-lby4h1i.jpg285606-Miyamoto-Musashi-Quote-It-is-imperative-to-master-the-principles.jpg95d1f872af256b9b8d29653586175c30.jpgunderestimate-enemy-quote-by-james-patterson-1731035.jpgad489119832b02d4a6c61f4f451d7849.jpg
IMG_20220912_084051_056.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-12-19-45-04-31_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Top Bottom