Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Arch Manning visits UGA again this weekend. 90% chance he commits if Kirby will accept a commitment...

Yep…..family is going to sell this poor kid out to try to get rich. We never had a real chance…..BUT….

In UGA’s defense we have to recruit all the top players now to keep our roster since Bama is now taking our leftovers/castoffs.
I had to Google him to verify that he was actually considering the pups and I read he is considering the horns too. I thought you were just kidding about the NIL stuff but apparently not.

Anyways, good luck to the pups. Would be a big get for y’all.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
th

th

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JawJa are the Champs. And well, Champs gonna Champ…..
FIFY.

JFC….worry about yore shit stain of program fella. I remember a time when we’re in an alliance (we were the weak link)….guess what, today That would be FSU. Get yore shit together! It helps us too. Fuck UF,Clem,Tech…..for starters.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That’s definitely a big get. Doesn’t matter though. The media will claim once again that “Texas is back” but they won’t win shit. Just a rerun of every other year.

Our QB room says otherwise. Arch #1 QB in '23. Quinn Ewers #1 QB in '21. Hudson Card #2 QB in '20. Maalik Murphy national Top 250 QB recruit in '22.

The college game is all about the QB and we are pretty loaded there.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Our QB room says otherwise. Arch #1 QB in '23. Quinn Ewers #1 QB in '21. Hudson Card #2 QB in '20. Maalik Murphy national Top 250 QB recruit in '22.

Ha ha ha. Texas always recruits QBs well. Your problem is not with your QB recruiting.

2019 recruit Roschon Johnson was a 4*and #3 QB
2018 recruit Cameron Rising was a 4*
2018 recruit Caey Thompson was a 4*
2017 recruit Sam Ehlinger was a 4* and #4 QB
2016 recruit Shane Buechele was a 4*
2014 recruit Jerrod Heard was a 4*

Like I said… different year, same ole shit.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby told him he didn't think his arm was strong enough to play our schedule.

Also, told him his accuracy was not good enough. He also had questions about the young mans intelligence and toughness.

Kirby told him it was a "hard no" on a committable scholarship offer to UGA.

He wished he young man good luck in his future endeavors.

TJHall1

Legendary

This is just dumb. If anything the college game allows for teams with avg qbs to compete and cover it up with a great defense.

When has Texas not had a roster of stud high school qbs? Yet they still suck every year. What a shit show that university is.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Ha ha ha. Texas always recruits QBs well. Your problem is not with your QB recruiting.

2019 recruit Roschon Johnson was a 4*and #3 QB
2018 recruit Cameron Rising was a 4*
2018 recruit Caey Thompson was a 4*
2017 recruit Sam Ehlinger was a 4* and #4 QB
2016 recruit Shane Buechele was a 4*
2014 recruit Jerrod Heard was a 4*

Like I said… different year, same ole shit.

Not one of those QBs are on the level of the ones we have now.

And one thing is for certain in this life, Texas will be competing for championships before Texas Tech, Iowa and/or South Carolina ever will. It's cute being trolled by fans of such shitty programs who have collectively won jack and shit in the entire histories of their programs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom