Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone know shit about the union fighting the cars and trains?

rebar

Elite
If yall want raises why not tie it to increased production? You want a 20% raise....boost production 20%.

Will anyone be willing to share in the losses? If not why?
Pension plans have bankrupted municipalities across the Union.pensions will never come back.
You need to male all workers including the boss to be toed to productivity or else no one can win.
Yall objectively foolish.

At my company once you are on for a year we pay bonus if you aren't a drag. If we lose money every takes a haircut owners included.
Good time bad times you know I've had my share

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If yall want raises why not tie it to increased production? You want a 20% raise....boost production 20%.

Will anyone be willing to share in the losses? If not why?
Pension plans have bankrupted municipalities across the Union.pensions will never come back.
You need to male all workers including the boss to be toed to productivity or else no one can win.
Yall objectively foolish.

At my company once you are on for a year we pay bonus if you aren't a drag. If we lose money every takes a haircut owners included.
Good time bad times you know I've had my share
I know the workers tried that shit at the Toyota Mazda plant in Huntsville and they were fired immediately.

At least in Huntsville (I don’t have the pulse anywhere else), there are too many people who would kill for a job out there due to stability and reasonable benefits and pay

Of course Toyota workers aren’t part of the UAW, but should be similar

rebar

Elite
I know the workers tried that shit at the Toyota Mazda plant in Huntsville and they were fired immediately.

At least in Huntsville (I don’t have the pulse anywhere else), there are too many people who would kill for a job out there due to stability and reasonable benefits and pay

Of course Toyota workers aren’t part of the UAW, but should be similar
They had their place. Of they would simply vest in profits tears and share
That was ypu all go up or down collectively?

rebar

Elite
Unions are the worst. Teachers, cops, teamsters, UAW, and all the rest can go kick rocks.
I agree. My family had to be protected by armed security and still had a Boulder dropped on. When they cought the guy the let k-9maul his ass. Loved fogs since and we were.all fine. Steel strikes around 76 in upstate

I was 3-7

rebar

Elite
Unions are the worst. Teachers, cops, teamsters, UAW, and all the rest can go kick rocks.
Unions had and could have a place.
46% wage increase
Pensions
4 day 3hr work week

God damned foolish
But likewise owner/shareholders should pay them a profit share
All do well fine
Slow sales no one makes shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom