Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lies that control the political narrative

MalO

Elite
Here is Fox trying to convince you what a conservative is.

Since at least the mid-2000s, conservatives – especially social conservatives – have been utterly befuddled at how to approach an increasingly socially liberal business world. Woke capitalism, driven by a combination of a consortium of left-wing nonprofits, ESG investing, and professional-class ideological dynamics, has driven a wedge between conservatives and their longtime allies in business.

Sometimes this alienation manifests in self-destructive policy proposals that would empower organized labor, a result conservatives of the past would reject. Some conservative circles insist unions would protect workers from management’s woke fads.
This is an illusion. Big Labor funds the liberal nonprofit institutional complex, helped invent contemporary ESG investing, and marches in lockstep with the most fervently woke professional-class ideological dynamics. With the classical "three Bigs" of Big Labor, Big Government, and Big Business arrayed against them, no wonder other conservatives speak of a wholly united left-wing "Regime."

What the fuck is a "liberal nonprofit institutional complex" and what the fuck is "Big Labor" (spelled with capital letters, just like in the article)

First off there is no such thing as "Big Labor" there was a united worker's rights movement in the 1800's when John Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie were using private police forces like the Pinkertons to brutalize and oppress miners who watched their children die from black lung in coal mines.

These days every business and every government entity has its own union. Certain entities even have many unions. Just look at schools. There is a union for cleaners, a union for tech support, a union for office workers, and a union for teachers. None of them represent the other or share the same contract.

What the fuck is "Big" about that? The worker's rights movement has been shattered into a million little pieces and none of those little pieces has the bargaining power that the movement as a whole used to have. That's why wages have been stagnant since 2009. That's why everyone is pissed off right now because they're in debt and suffering with rising cost of living.

Now let's get to that "liberal nonprofit institutional complex" who the fuck are the liberals giving their money to? How many nonprofits get money from liberals? It would have to be a nonprofit for the alphabet soup agenda because churches and actually real charities like the Salvation Army, Feeding America, American Cancer Society, or Red Cross aren't getting inundated with money from liberals. I think it's mostly conservatives who are donating to real charities that actually help people.

And what is institutional about it? If you're only tracking money donated from mega-corporations like Google who are indeed liberal in nature, then yes they are only giving their money to identity politics and alphabet soup. That's what the liberal hivemind supports. Look at Soros and his "Open Society Foundation" also Soros is the single largest donor to the democrat party.

When you read articles written by MSM sources like this, don't ever just trust the narrative. They would have you accept certain assumptions in this article, namely that conservatives oppose worker's rights and unions. Or that conservatives don't donate to charity. Don't believe it.

I'm as radical right as they come and I certainly do support unions. The "right wing" you see as talking heads on TV are mostly big business crony capitalists who want to keep the minimum wage suppressed in order to increase their profits. The only reason they get support from white bread America is because they haven't fallen for the alphabet soup agenda. The economic policy of both political parties is bad news for the rest of us. This is why we need strong unions!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Here is Fox trying to convince you what a conservative is.

What the fuck is a "liberal nonprofit institutional complex" and what the fuck is "Big Labor" (spelled with capital letters, just like in the article)

First off there is no such thing as "Big Labor" there was a united worker's rights movement in the 1800's when John Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie were using private police forces like the Pinkertons to brutalize and oppress miners who watched their children die from black lung in coal mines.

These days every business and every government entity has its own union. Certain entities even have many unions. Just look at schools. There is a union for cleaners, a union for tech support, a union for office workers, and a union for teachers. None of them represent the other or share the same contract.

What the fuck is "Big" about that? The worker's rights movement has been shattered into a million little pieces and none of those little pieces has the bargaining power that the movement as a whole used to have. That's why wages have been stagnant since 2009. That's why everyone is pissed off right now because they're in debt and suffering with rising cost of living.

Now let's get to that "liberal nonprofit institutional complex" who the fuck are the liberals giving their money to? How many nonprofits get money from liberals? It would have to be a nonprofit for the alphabet soup agenda because churches and actually real charities like the Salvation Army, Feeding America, American Cancer Society, or Red Cross aren't getting inundated with money from liberals. I think it's mostly conservatives who are donating to real charities that actually help people.

And what is institutional about it? If you're only tracking money donated from mega-corporations like Google who are indeed liberal in nature, then yes they are only giving their money to identity politics and alphabet soup. That's what the liberal hivemind supports. Look at Soros and his "Open Society Foundation" also Soros is the single largest donor to the democrat party.

When you read articles written by MSM sources like this, don't ever just trust the narrative. They would have you accept certain assumptions in this article, namely that conservatives oppose worker's rights and unions. Or that conservatives don't donate to charity. Don't believe it.

I'm as radical right as they come and I certainly do support unions. The "right wing" you see as talking heads on TV are mostly big business crony capitalists who want to keep the minimum wage suppressed in order to increase their profits. The only reason they get support from white bread America is because they haven't fallen for the alphabet soup agenda. The economic policy of both political parties is bad news for the rest of us. This is why we need strong unions!
I got to fox and yahoo to find out what the 4am talking points are. You can identify the narratives by hrs later they'll change the headline but keep the same story. Try citizenfreepress.com and thelibertydaily.com

As for unions, my company pays honest wages for honest work. We are family owned and operated. I hate unions. Union guys tried to kill my Dad and me when there was a steel mill strike. I was 6 and had damn near a Boulder thrown through our windshield after he pickd me and my Sister up from school. Then we had to have 24hr security for months while the Strike ensued. Look up Roblin Steel now. They're gone bc of of Yankee Union greed and disgusting tactics which are still be used by the queers and transvestites bow just as foxnews does.

MalO

Elite
I got to fox and yahoo to find out what the 4am talking points are. You can identify the narratives by hrs later they'll change the headline but keep the same story. Try citizenfreepress.com and thelibertydaily.com

As for unions, my company pays honest wages for honest work. We are family owned and operated. I hate unions. Union guys tried to kill my Dad and me when there was a steel mill strike. I was 6 and had damn near a Boulder thrown through our windshield after he pickd me and my Sister up from school. Then we had to have 24hr security for months while the Strike ensued. Look up Roblin Steel now. They're gone bc of of Yankee Union greed and disgusting tactics which are still be used by the queers and transvestites bow just as foxnews does.

People don't get that violent when they're paid fairly. I think you might be biased because of emotion and family ties.

MalO

Elite
Every rich family thinks they are good people who earned their riches fair and square.

They also universally think that the poors could have become just as rich if they worked hard enough.

They are also universally wrong on both counts. It's not about working hard it's about how well connected you are. It's about politics.

MalO

Elite

We already built a nuclear power plant that runs on nuclear waste. it works.

There is enough nuclear waste in the USA to power our entire country for the next 150 years.

Other countries are already using power plants that run on nuclear waste to reduce their energy costs. Japan uses nuclear power plants with this technology.

The USA stopped doing this. We banned nuclear recycling because it made power too cheap and abundant. We then waged wars in the middle east for 20 years to get more oil "because we are the good guys"

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

There is enough nuclear waste in the USA to power our entire country for the next 150 years.

Other countries are already using power plants that run on nuclear waste to reduce their energy costs. Japan uses nuclear power plants with this technology.

The USA stopped doing this. We banned nuclear recycling because it made power too cheap and abundant. We then waged wars in the middle east for 20 years to get more oil "because we are the good guys"

And the useful idiots on the left got heavily involved with the nuclear energy is bad energy and dangerous lie.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Every rich family thinks they are good people who earned their riches fair and square.

They also universally think that the poors could have become just as rich if they worked hard enough.

They are also universally wrong on both counts. It's not about working hard it's about how well connected you are. It's about politics.
I paid an affective rate of 54% in taxes. I make 80k a year. But to tards I'm rich bc I own part of a company. I live a meager Southern life. I walk my dog everyday. You are an entitled fag pissy cuntiefiend
The only thing good of a Union is the learning program. But you gotta sell your soul to democrats to get the job.my family is from St Louis. Suck my Cock

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
People don't get that violent when they're paid fairly. I think you might be biased because of emotion and family ties.
It is oppression. Maybe folks learn a skill.ill teach anyone who cares about steel. I've done it for 30 years ninja

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Hell, new reactors don't even have nuclear waste.

TheResister

Poster

How are you avoiding the troll that would accuse you of promoting conspiracy theories?

Top Bottom