Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Americans left behind thread / House to house executions have started

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Hopefully, Americans are able to leave when normal commercial flights resume. Personally, I think we'll see a greater number beheaded on Facebook livestream. I guess we'll see.

Having to rely on the good will of a bunch of goat fuckers that we've spent the last 20 years killing is an indescribable feat of humiliation.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hopefully, Americans are able to leave when normal commercial flights resume. Personally, I think we'll see a greater number beheaded on Facebook livestream. I guess we'll see.

Having to rely on the good will of a bunch of goat fuckers that we've spent the last 20 years killing is an indescribable feat of humiliation.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I'd be surprised to see normal aviation start back anyt

Latest posts

Top Bottom