Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

90% of racist hate speech on Facebook directed at crackers

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
The Irish are the blacks of the whites
suck-my-unit-robert-downey-jr.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
That 90% is most likely higher if they are admiting something like this.

Kind of like Brandons' approval numbers. Anyone who think he is above 25% is a special kind of ignorant or related to the 10% big guy.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
View attachment 66690
Anybody shocked by this hasn't been paying any attention. Hell, Rep. Jamal Brown literally called Sen. Manchin a racist yesterday b/c he wouldn't vote for BBB.....and the MSM celebrated this. But this is exactly what America needed to see. No matter what if you don't go along.....we will call you a Racist and any other terrible things to try to get you to back down.

(They really are the scum of the earth.)

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
All these years and I have never heard “porch honkey” until today. Learn something new every day I guess. Thanks @AmericanViking

Long story short. I grew up not knowing porch monkey was racist. I never equated it to black people. I found out when I recommended at a mascot in the Army and got told they can’t believe I recommended that for the Rex team.

This was right before Clerks Two so a lot of fun was had with. I decided that since I can’t take back porch monkey id take porch honkey.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Long story short. I grew up not knowing porch monkey was racist. I never equated it to black people. I found out when I recommended at a mascot in the Army and got told they can’t believe I recommended that for the Rex team.

This was right before Clerks Two so a lot of fun was had with. I decided that since I can’t take back porch monkey id take porch honkey.
That is pure Americana.
I'm a porch monkey. Front and back

QuanChi

Elite
Anybody shocked by this hasn't been paying any attention. Hell, Rep. Jamal Brown literally called Sen. Manchin a racist yesterday b/c he wouldn't vote for BBB.....and the MSM celebrated this. But this is exactly what America needed to see. No matter what if you don't go along.....we will call you a Racist and any other terrible things to try to get you to back down.

(They really are the scum of the earth.)
Eat shit whitey, america doesn’t care about this

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
Not just "white people" it's aimed at the straight white male. The straight white male is the most persecuted and hated by liberals, progressives, femenists and the lgbtqxyzwhateverthefucktheywannacallthemselvestoday. Period.

sirxantham

Poster
That 90% is most likely higher if they are admiting something like this.

Kind of like Brandons' approval numbers. Anyone who think he is above 25% is a special kind of ignorant or related to the 10% big guy.
Imagine forgetting that 90% of democrats held their nose and voted for the guy that was 100,000x better than the previous guy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Depends on which Irish. Are we specifying black Irish (those beautiful blue or green eyes with jet black hair) or just going with stereotypical ginger/blonde Irish (that would be me.. I’m blonde, my sister is red)

Need to know if we should get a CR attorney. 😂
As a kid I was blonde/reddish
As adult im brown w a tad of grey now.
Past 20yrs I've lived in predominantly black hoods. Many of the black older folks have blue eyes w green rings. Every single time I asked if they were black Irish. Every single time they were.
Once they found out I'm mostly Irish I was always welcomed as a family member.
Parties, funerals, weddings, baptisms didn't matter

My neighbor Ms Alston had a 35yr old kid w cerebral palsy. When the kid died I went over to the house.( my hood had a long history for shine. My old house was where they sold it from) walk in and there is the preacher, Ms Alston, and 20 family/friends. I asked if they need anything. They say No.
I ask if they have booze.
Preacher gets disturbed and tells me they don't need it.
I left and went back w 5 cases if beer, a jug of vodka and 2 bottles of Hennessey.
I walked in and said "You may not NEED it but everyone here wants it"
Quickly turned to an Irish wake. Even
Ms Alston smiled and gave me a wink.
The preacher was not entirely happy until I saw him grab his second Hennessey

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
As you sow, so shall ye reap. The hater are holding burning coal in their hands and they can't seem to let go of it. It is that kind of reality that makes me feel real good about kicking some liberal ass in the second term elections. They simply don't know how to move on-they are stuck sitting inside an outhouse they built and one that they filled with shit.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Okay…I laughed at this. Surely there is somebody who remembers this from the LAC thread. Now they got the Christmas spirit. 😂

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Feather, with some German and Swedish mixed in also

A McPraire N-word?

I’m not much different. Danish, Scottish, and apparently some Choctaw and/or some other small OK tribe. My mom gets some oil rights $$but I can’t remember the tribe. It’s odd, we aren’t on the rolls but we are on that.

Edit: I don’t typically claim the Native American because I can’t prove it.

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
A McPraire N-word?

I’m not much different. Danish, Scottish, and apparently some Choctaw and/or some other small OK tribe. My mom gets some oil rights $$but I can’t remember the tribe. It’s odd, we aren’t on the rolls but we are on that.

Edit: I don’t typically claim the Native American because I can’t prove it.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom