Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free Speech Apparel - Get your SWAG on!

RockSteady

Poster
Please bear with us as we continue to knock down targets and progress toward the pre-release of the first shirt in our new Free Speech Apparel store. We are incredibly excited to bring you quality apparel you will enjoy wearing as you high step through life stiff-arming woke cancel-culture sheeple. Check back soon for an update on our first release, the Uncle Exodus tee.

In the meantime, eat your heart out on some of our best sellers in the old store below. All proceeds go to increasing our footprint across the internet. To become a platform where anyone can create content and share news and opinions without being censored. We have big goals, and we need you to help us get there. So click on a link and go grab some Free Speech swag. You get to rock out with awesome gear and we keep growing. It's a win-win fellow Patriots.

Be blessed and swag out with our gear!

Long-Sleeve Columbia Shirt
Free-Speech-Forum-Columbia-Shirt-Sail.png

Short-Sleeve Columbia Shirt
Free-Speech-Forum-Columbia-Shirt-SS-Vivid-Blue.png

Free Speech Sticker
Free-Speech-Stickers-1x4-png-1.png

Free Speech Bumper Sticker
Free-Speech-Stickers-1x4-png-1.png

Free Speech QR Sticker
Free-Speech-QR-code-png.png

Free Speech Pens
Free-Speech-Pens-PNG.png

Free Speech Coozie
free-speech-items-PIXELS-3-can-holder.png

Free Speech Tumbler
free-speech-items-PIXELS-tumbler-png.png

Defund the Media Tee
Free-Speech-Defund-Media-Tees-2Sided-Navy-Both.png

UPDATE: See below for the first draft of the Uncle Exodus tee. We are continuing to modify the layout and will be including some additional design work and lettering, as well as looking into several t-shirt styles. Give us some feedback.
We aren't hypersensitive, we aren't easily offended, and can most certainly take a punch and keep on ticking. Tear us a new one or show us some love. Bring it, Patriots.

Uncle Ecodus.PNG

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
My kid is rocking some FSF swag. He loves it... especially the ball cap. He's going to laugh his butt off when I hand him the defund the media shirt.

A bunch of people (teens and adults) ask where he gets this stuff. He's out there telling everybody about this forum.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
My kid is rocking some FSF swag. He loves it... especially the ball cap. He's going to laugh his butt off when I hand him the defund the media shirt.

A bunch of people (teens and adults) ask where he gets this stuff. He's out there telling everybody about this forum.
This is great. We need this kid on the FSF kids podcast, older kids episode.

RockSteady

Poster
Ordered the defund the media shirt a while ago, haven’t received it yet...what gives @
[/QUOTE]
Those went up through the promo guy handling apparel before I took it over. Our official apparel shop is actually still in the works. Let me see what I can find out on the shirt brother. We appreciate your patience as we work through all the changes.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Patriots. Below is the link to our first t-shirt release. Grab one and rock it out. Or maybe five to share with friends. Three color options. All proceeds go to helping grow this community. Pre-Orders will be running from now through 18 July. The Free Speech Forum tree logo will be on the sleeve. Come and get it. Be blessed.

View attachment 29855 View attachment 29856

Uncle Exodus Tee

Just put my order in. Glad to support you guys, keep up the fight for Freedom of Speech.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Patriots. Below is the link to our first t-shirt release. Grab one and rock it out. Or maybe five to share with friends. Three color options. All proceeds go to helping grow this community. Pre-Orders will be running from now through 18 July. The Free Speech Forum tree logo will be on the sleeve. Come and get it. Be blessed.

View attachment 29855 View attachment 29856

Uncle Exodus Tee

Where are the shirts made (and printed)?

RockSteady

Poster
Uncle Exodus shirts placed during pre-order are being submitted this week. I will update when I have an estimated shipping date.

Top Bottom