Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You niggas wish I was a weak az coward. 😂
Doesn't Matter what I wish or want........

Yore posting history shows you to be a weak az?? coward.....and mentally UNSTABLE as hell too. Also add Fat, POS, FAGGIT to the list.....but whose counting, right?

Either you are low IQ BUT high functioning retarded OR a total embarrassment to humanity, either way, you sir are a waste of the air you breath......IMHO IYAM! 🤷‍♂️

Joe King

Elite
America, the feds and it's very own citizens made me this way.
Fuck all you cowards.
Nice victim talk. The only one who made you into anything, is you and the choices you made that got you to where you are.
....and from the sound of it, that'd be loserville.

Either you are low IQ BUT high functioning retarded OR a total embarrassment to humanity,
My money is on the latter.

Densel

Poster
Hmmm, interesting. Your half right but don't call us cowards, we're still figuring stuff out and not everyone wants to overthrow the establishment.

What a bunch of bonifed cowards.
You see the status of the nation and yet this is your go to.
Talking shit to your fellow Americans, instead of revolting.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Hmmm, interesting. Your half right but don't call us cowards, we're still figuring stuff out and not everyone wants to overthrow the establishment.
Excuse me John Q… but wink wink, this guys calling you a coward and he’s sitting in a dirty diaper. Too afraid to wheer his skinny regs to da rabratory.

Joe King

Elite
What a bunch of bonifed cowards.
You see the status of the nation and yet this is your go to.
Talking shit to your fellow Americans, instead of revolting.
Says the retard talking shit to his fellow Americans.

So what ae YOU doing about it?
...and I mean other than shit talking?

Have you adjusted your life to reflect the change you wish to see? Do you live your life as an example to others as to how they should live too?

If not, shut yer bitch hole.

Quite interesting, the OP appears to go on rant about virtually everyone on here on how they're a slave and just about sports and beer. Meanwhile, he still believes in the paradigm of the republican vs democrat Hegelian dialectic aka two wings of the same bird. I could go into much more depth but I see the OP as a lost soul. I can empathize with his situation and beliefs but ranting and becoming angry will not do any good except add fuel to the fire and allow for a barrage attack of basic memes and jokes.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Quite interesting, the OP appears to go on rant about virtually everyone on here on how they're a slave and just about sports and beer. Meanwhile, he still believes in the paradigm of the republican vs democrat Hegelian dialectic aka two wings of the same bird. I could go into much more depth but I see the OP as a lost soul. I can empathize with his situation and beliefs but ranting and becoming angry will not do any good except add fuel to the fire and allow for a barrage attack of basic memes and jokes.
UGH.....maybe, hell even possibly true BUT that has NOTHING to do with what is going on here.....

OuldePee is pissed that he is 1/2 white and 1/2 black. The screaming/ranting is due to his HIGH FUNCTIONING RETARDISM. There is a ton going on here and he is deeply disturbed BUT not for the reason yore referencing. Also, he lives in Auzzie land so he is definitely dumb and poor as shit.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Had one of the best italian sandwiches yesterday, and It's flounder Friday. Hopefully we can get in.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am shutting this thread down you fuckers. Quit posting here as of now or you will ALL feel my wrath. You fucking American piglets

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You have a firm grasp of reading comprehension and the obvious.
You'd never make it as Kingdavid1.0@protonmail.com
Fucking no posting for you

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Says the retard talking shit to his fellow Americans.

So what ae YOU doing about it?
...and I mean other than shit talking?

Have you adjusted your life to reflect the change you wish to see? Do you live your life as an example to others as to how they should live too?

If not, shut yer bitch hole.
You fucking American piglet get a fucking job or work 2 so you don't have time to post on the world wide web. Get you family off Obama phones and welfare. Ronald Reagan hates you and loves me and @NotoriousOutlawRecords
Yall need to clown the clown or be a clown
Amirite @NotoriousOutlawRecords

You have a firm grasp of reading comprehension and the obvious.
You'd never make it as Kingdavid1.0@protonmail.com
Fucking no posting for you

Well thankfully I'm not Kingdavid.

I've already made it in terms of freedom, health, and family I know I will always fall short in they eyes of our creator and there will always be ways to improve myself and property. For me to gain as much freedom as possible on this earth in our current reality combined with having good health, living self-sufficient, and off grid with a decent community and family that's making it for me. But there's more work to be done. Your definition of making it must be some an abstract concept you base off what culture/society defines as "making it". I have no use for materialism, impressing others, fake digital currency and fiat, fame, etc. It's all irrelevant and a waste of my time as are these boards 99% of the time which is why I only show up every once in a while, with some belief some hope that their may be a lost soul worth saving. Every once in a while I find a person with an open mind so it gives me a small glimmer of hope that some people still can be saved in our degenerate society.

UGH.....maybe, hell even possibly true BUT that has NOTHING to do with what is going on here.....

OuldePee is pissed that he is 1/2 white and 1/2 black. The screaming/ranting is due to his HIGH FUNCTIONING RETARDISM. There is a ton going on here and he is deeply disturbed BUT not for the reason yore referencing. Also, he lives in Auzzie land so he is definitely dumb and poor as shit.
The half black makes sense for the "RETARDISM" as you say. Unfortunately as a half black person his DNA is not pretty in accordance to the blood lines in accordance to the blood lines which has been substantiated with DNA testing. If he wants more depression he can look up who his real ancestors are.

Yeah the Auzzie's were dumb enough to have their guns taken with a scam and these poor lost souls were raped deep and hard by the gov during the scamdemic. With the information you have provided me with I'll make an assumption his mom is a fat ugly whore and a very mean old cat lady now. His father was most likely visiting or on vacation and pumped and dumped and disappeared and was never in the picture. He hates both his parents, dropped out of school, had a low paying wage slave job for most of his life and is now just realizing some truths but not even close to the entire picture because he seen a few conspiracy documentaries so he thinks he's woke woke and everyone else doesn't know anything. His future is nihilism because there's a high probability he doesn't believe in the creator and will eventually go down a dark path that doesn't lead to good things. These are just observations and opinions based off experience and the information I have on hand.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Dude be careful. I've bant like a a joo bakery dozen. I'll banned your ass too. I'm WALKING TALL AND A MIGHTY STCHICK
Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes of reading your 13 word paragraphs before I can figure out what you mean.

Other times, I never figure it out, but just nod and smile like a Mexican roofer being told off by a Karen about her flowers.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes of reading your 13 word paragraphs before I can figure out what you mean.

Other times, I never figure it out, but just nod and smile like a Mexican roofer being told off by a Karen about her flowers.
#metoo

BurntJ

Founder

will-ferrell-welcome-to-the-fucking-show.gif

Top Bottom