Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Reverse engineered technology were not supposed to have or know about.

This is a big interest of mine. Too bad I don’t have the knowledge to do it. Tesla’s energy coil would be awesome to reproduce. According to his nephew he bought the needed parts to build a small one from a hardware store for his electric car

Been up state, then you would know that the shit talk on this site is about as tough as an Aryan taking pc.
I've seen and heard a lot harder shit talk in the county drunk tank.
I've seen and heard a baby fart harder than this pathetic puke punk shit here. 😂

Ok so, yesterday after I thought I pissed everyone off, I noticed the cash function for donation.
I was a mad man to figure something out about it-
angry-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
I didn't really realize what I was doing until my very first donation went thru to shortie. I started small, like Penny's on the dollar-
wolf-of.gif
Once I figured out how to donate, I became obsessed with making everyone 'rich bitch'.
takemymoney-leo.gif
I started with very small donations and as soon as I could start, spreading the wealth, I redistributed all the funds.
I was on a complete high from redistributing the wealth.
yep.gif
And so I got so addicted my money printer went brrr-
(It won't allow me to upload the last gif)

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Ok so, yesterday after I thought I pissed everyone off, I noticed the cash function for donation.
View attachment 177986
I didn't really realize what I was doing until my very first donation went thru to shortie. I started small, like Penny's on the dollar-
View attachment 177987
Once I figured out how to donate, I became obsessed with making everyone 'rich bitch'.
View attachment 177988
I started with very small donations and as soon as I could start, spreading the wealth, I redistributed all the funds.
View attachment 177989
And we proceeded to fuck the everliving shit outta that cash system! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
View attachment 177986
View attachment 177987
View attachment 177988
View attachment 177989
69D0CA3E-D118-47CC-9EA3-57256DF1E743.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Apparently your like every other American just a butt hurt little bitch when it comes to the real truths about this nation. 😂
so, if I follow correctly.....yore white dad beat yore colored mom for having a POS (YOU)? Guessing Dad left too? (this explains both yore anger and sexual confusion.)

You sure are an angry little fella.......

FYI.....its impossible for me to be BUTT HURT as I'm presently a B2B champ so... 🤷‍♂️

@Croot_Overlord @Rebarcock. @TopHook @Mr.Fitzwell CAN ALL CONFIRM THIS!

FAX R FAX

so, if I follow correctly.....yore white dad beat yore colored mom for having a POS (YOU)? Guessing Dad left too? (this explains both yore anger and sexual confusion.)

FYI.....its impossible for me to be BUTT HURT as I'm presently a B2B champ so... 🤷‍♂️

FAX R FAX
I don't give a fuck about your imaginary status. 😂
I'm actually happily married with 3 kids, a dog and 3 trucks, you numb fucking nuts.
Sexual confusion? 😂
Try harder nigga. 😂

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

FAX R FAX
Easy 1980.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
It wouldn't ever be a common slave that gets under my skin, it's always the elite and I just take it out on you cowards 😂
giphy-11-gif.177995

Attachments

• giphy (11).gif
    giphy (11).gif
    822.6 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom