Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Easy 1980.
son-of-a-bitch-chris-farley.gif

Mircodick are all you on this site acting like Joe Biden, so what?!
I was told that this place is stocked full of nonces who really think their somebody.
Just a bunch of nobodies looking for all the attention their parents didn't give them.

And that's what I fucking loathe about Americans, they claim to be such bad asses but go and put the willing slavery in their faces and these feral whites turn into pitch black niggas from the hood.
These dudes need violence and fuckery cause they really don't have an IQ over 45.

America, the feds and it's very own citizens made me this way.
Fuck all you cowards.
ahhh-fire.gif
You pussies talk a great tough guys game, however none of you could and wouldn't do shit about the bullshit that's taking place in our nation, except continuing to be docile, comotose sheep just so you can keep all your shiny trinkets petty paychecks and imaginary freedoms. 😂

Trolls are all the slaves who just can't wrap their peon like minds around the truth.
These guys would rather have a few laughs than actually do anything but take their freedoms back.
Maybe that's why they always say, if you think your free, you're dumber than a box of rocks.
😂

Top Bottom