Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Won't keep bothering folks by clogging up the GOAT

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You should figure out how the media section works on the site and create an album for all the tweets

I think it would be very successful
What makes you believe this moron could figure that out?

You're talking to a guy who chooses to live in N.E. OH even though I have the funds to leave. That should be a dead giveaway that I'm a basic bitch...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What makes you believe this moron could figure that out?

You're talking to a guy who chooses to live in N.E. OH even though I have the funds to leave. That should be a dead giveaway that I'm a basic bitch...
I don't think its that much more difficult than making a new thread. Click the media button on the toolbar at the top, then click new media.

Once you click in there is a button to add new media in the top rightish

Then create a new album and make sure its set to public. It will make a more useful archive of tweets/information than a traditonal thread

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
edit: that didnt work like I thought

The annoying part is that each individual tweet you need to give a title to and a comment. But it provides a different way of sharing the content where each individual tweet can be discussed more cleanly than a regular thread.

You could make an album each day and then link the album to the goat, Just a suggested, but I think it could improve our site content

America 1st

Founder
I don't think its that much more difficult than making a new thread. Click the media button on the toolbar at the top, then click new media.

Once you click in there is a button to add new media in the top rightish

Then create a new album and make sure its set to public. It will make a more useful archive of tweets/information than a traditonal thread
images.jpeg

Thanks for the help!

A little family history for y'all. Great great great grandpa played with Jim Thorpe on the Canton Bulldogs. Got paid his last year's salary by the owner to sit out cuz of the brain damage from playing both lines.

America 1st

Founder
edit: that didnt work like I thought

The annoying part is that each individual tweet you need to give a title to and a comment. But it provides a different way of sharing the content where each individual tweet can be discussed more cleanly than a regular thread.

You could make an album each day and then link the album to the goat, Just a suggested, but I think it could improve our site content

America 1st

Founder
I personally thought your content additions helped to shape the big picture, which includes the hypocrisy of the left
Appreciate the kind words. I liked contributing but I don't want to step on any toes.

Will probably back off and follow the advice given for the sake of the Forum and it's success. That's my main priority besides the red pills.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Appreciate the kind words. I liked contributing but I don't want to step on any toes.

Will probably back off and follow the advice given for the sake of the Forum and it's success. That's my main priority besides the red pills.

???

They can get their toes out of the way.

Nothing you post is out of line or too much.

I mean... everybody knows my contributions of tipsy, rambling novels. 🤣

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Where did the russelling occur?
I'm apparently very polarizing.

Won't name posters because I believe it was me not being clear enough or abrasive.

Russelling Jim jams is easy these days with everyone's emotions high and feeling like they lost BIGLY.

I'm eager to give hope, expand the forum, and get other posters and lurkers in more!

Top Bottom