Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wisdom/Observations from old farts

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tumblr_mwjhtjsmg81qedb29o1_500.gif

Timothy

Elite
If I had the time, I would call one of those numbers and see how long I could string them along.

I am curious what they say if you play dumb.

Timothy

Elite
An old fart showed me a trick to get pepper from a glass shaker faster. it works better with those shakers that have the knobby base so they do not stick to a wet table.

hold the pepper shaker upside down and rub the base with the knobby end of the salt shaker.

the pepper will flow out like water.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Technically "old fart" is a contradiction in terms since farts dissipate before they can get old. So all farts are young, and they stink just like young people do.
You are wrong. Nothing ever goes away or becomes invisible. A fart is made up of uncountable quantum particles that last for ever. Don't bring a pea brain to talk to Uncle Einstein. There is not one less or one more quantum particle on this earth that there ever was, (on in the universe for that matter) and that includes those that make up the element called water, and as you know, sometimes farts are wet.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've reached the age where I have come to grips with the idea that It is not a matter of "if" I will own one of these, but rather how much longer I will hold off.

PVC-Sock-Aid-Stocking-Doner-Disability-Assist-Help-Tool-SOCK-STOCKING-AID-HELP-WHEN-PUTTING-ON.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
I have fat ass old Midwestern women in fam. They go to a medicare clinics to get their toenails cut. It shocked me that seemingly normal people can't touch their toes.

Never trust a fart. Carry a 3 pack of boxers,socks,and t-shirts in you trunk after 40.
Big dogs that arent yours look nice aren't always no matter how well you think you know them.
Raisin bran will make you have no wipe shits
If your feet stink double up your socks
Shaving sucks buttholes
Don't shave your butthole

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I have fat ass old Midwestern women in fam. They go to a medicare clinics to get their toenails cut. It shocked me that seemingly normal people can't touch their toes.

Never trust a fart. Carry a 3 pack of boxers,socks,and t-shirts in you trunk after 40.
Big dogs that arent yours look nice aren't always no matter how well you think you know them.
Raisin bran will make you have no wipe shits (been debunked)
If your feet stink double up your socks
Shaving sucks buttholes
Don't shave your butthole

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Jayhacker
You can come by and see me pisssing outta my ass this afternoon. I'll eat raisin bran and by 4am I will drop a mystery log. Straight down the pipe and no wipe. I can dm my address. I can even drink beer and be ok if I eat the raisin bran

Nayat

Elite
for plantar fas..tis?
Y’all need to check your gait to make sure that isn’t a source of pain.

I noticed my right foot was pointing out as I stood/walked. I have been conscious about it since and have greatly reduced the amount of foot and hip pain/discomfort in my life.

It even sucks less to walk right away in the morning. The stairs were starting to make my morning bathroom hide away from the family torture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom