Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will Senator Sinema hold the line?

Rube Reaper

Elite
What the fuck do you care. You are in UK, with ll the rest of the fag pinchers
I’m a dual citizen you piece of shit. I live in the UK because I don’t want to be surrounded by racist rubes there in my resident state of Georgia.

It’s important to me to clean up you yanks and bring you some culture so you’re not running around being trash forever.

Ah another motherfucker who moved from wherever to the good ole USA, to help fix it up.!!! Sure lookin good. Try brushing your teeth, then cleaning up my cpountry,,,go back to jolly england bitch.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Ah another motherfucker who moved from wherever to the good ole USA, to help fix it up.!!! Sure lookin good. Try brushing your teeth, then cleaning up my cpountry,,,go back to jolly england bitch.
This is why you need help. You can’t even read.

I moved out of that shit hole so I could live here in the UK. I retained my citizenship so I could vote, go back for rallies whenever I want, and easily host my transgender & sexuality educational seminars for youth across the country.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’m a dual citizen you piece of shit. I live in the UK because I don’t want to be surrounded by racist rubes there in my resident state of Georgia.

It’s important to me to clean up you yanks and bring you some culture so you’re not running around being trash forever.
Lol. You’re a troll and certainly not from Georgia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom