Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why haven’t you got a bidet yet?

SoonerMD09

Elite
Obligatory

tenor.gif

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Didn't use it when I was in Euro only because I was worried about a splash factor and being forced to change my drawers

Dogsker

Poster
Have a bidet and never use it. Having the bathroom remodeled and replacing with all in one - wash, dry, hot, cold - can’t wait

$4400

Toto-Toilets-Reviews_ramresearch-1140x570.jpg

MrNonSequitur

Poster
I own this one - do yourself a favor and get it:

Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, White - Dual Nozzle System, Ambient Water Temperature - Bidet with Easy Installation​

squanchy

Poster
Oh man I love having stuff shot up my squanch. Getting it cleaned is something I try to do regularly. Don't want go for a good squanching with a dirty squanch. That's just rude.

grimm515

Elite
Founder

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
My in laws have a bidet in their basement bathroom. One weekend when we were visiting (from SC), I decided to give it a whirl. What I failed to take into account is that they live in WV and this was the middle of winter. When that stream hit me, it felt like being snake bit on my bunghole. My wife heard me yelling all the way upstairs. I believe I’ll stick with paper and Dude Wipes.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
UK had a wr named Badet that was really fast. Unfortunately he transferred to OU because they could actually throw a forward pass more than twice a game.

Top Bottom