Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are cats so scary?

QuanChi

Elite
I have never owned a cat only dogs, but I do like cats. A good friend had 5 cats and 10 or 12 Goats. The goats had the task of keeping tumble weeds ate down, it's true a goat will eat anything. The cats had an outdoor cat carpet tree they could all lay around in at the end of the day and relax. One day I was watching the cats in their cat tree and the goats were under the carpet tree bumping their heads against the bottom of the boxes in the tree. It was funny as hell the cats bumping up and down you could see daylight between the cat and the box every time a goat would bump his head. The goats weren't trying to hurt the cats they just did what goats normally do and the cats altho a bit pissed off just kept on resting.

This particular cat's name was Thomas, same as my first name. I always hated the name and was never called by my first name because it was never used since I thought it was a cat's name.

View attachment 61183
Love the 4K monitor.

D

Deleted member 2886

I just moved into a new place, about 5 months, but since I've been here I have been feeding this cat, presumably a stray, and lately it has been coming into my house through the kitchen window at night. I purposely did this because I just saw a video on reddit about cats going into car hoods because its cold and they get fried or torn apart, so I have been letting it sleep in my house during the night. I give it some food and it leaves and does its thing during the day and will sometimes come back in the middle for a snack but then leave and won't come back till the evening. BUT, I get very scared at this thing when it looks into my eyes even though I have gotten somewhat on a friendly basis with this cat , it purrs like a mofo when I even get near it but holy cow when it locks eyes with me it makes me want to look away. Is there something inherently demonic about cats?
20221001_160447.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Cats are great if you live where there is wild life and they can kill all of it. But that is all they do, kill. That cat is just trying to figure out how to eat you.
Yeah definitely aye.

Damn mutant polydactyl cat i got;- 'Whitey' catches, tortures and brings back everything from fat earthworms, Wetas the size of Bic lighters—to entire shocked mouse families which she lets run free,...😂...in the fuckin house,...generally around 3am.

🤣Always great fun tipping the house upside down while half asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just moved into a new place, about 5 months, but since I've been here I have been feeding this cat, presumably a stray, and lately it has been coming into my house through the kitchen window at night. I purposely did this because I just saw a video on reddit about cats going into car hoods because its cold and they get fried or torn apart, so I have been letting it sleep in my house during the night. I give it some food and it leaves and does its thing during the day and will sometimes come back in the middle for a snack but then leave and won't come back till the evening. BUT, I get very scared at this thing when it looks into my eyes even though I have gotten somewhat on a friendly basis with this cat , it purrs like a mofo when I even get near it but holy cow when it locks eyes with me it makes me want to look away. Is there something inherently demonic about cats?
No nothing demonic with cats, as folklore is quite the contrary. Like with witches and cats for example. Cats are said to ward away evil. To a point I think that the stories might be right.

The second part of my reply is a question............You say that when the cat looks at you, you have a need to look away.......right? Could it be that there is nothing wrong with the cat, but the cat sees something inside you that it doesnt like? Have you ever thought of that possibility?

Serious inquiry, great post by the way, better than the normal BS on here!

Yeah definitely aye.

Damn mutant polydactyl cat i got;- 'Whitey' catches, tortures and brings back everything from fat earthworms, Wetas the size of Bic lighters—to entire shocked mouse families which she lets run free,...😂...in the fuckin house,...generally around 3am.

🤣Always great fun tipping the house upside down while half asleep.
i have a Russian Blue, named Zoe (aka Sway-Sway)........anyway she brings crickets, and makes this weird noise to announce her gift. Otherwise she is silent, as all other Russian spies are.

Our other cat, Jack (aka Shaka de la Cata) gives no gifts, as i think he eats the intruders complete. He is kind of fat.

Fansong1977

Poster
I have 3 cats. Two British Bombay twins (rescues) and a Russian Blue kitten that terrorizes the two adult cats.
Feline-Leap-01.jpg

QuanChi

Elite
No nothing demonic with cats, as folklore is quite the contrary. Like with witches and cats for example. Cats are said to ward away evil. To a point I think that the stories might be right.

The second part of my reply is a question............You say that when the cat looks at you, you have a need to look away.......right? Could it be that there is nothing wrong with the cat, but the cat sees something inside you that it doesnt like? Have you ever thought of that possibility?

Serious inquiry, great post by the way, better than the normal BS on here!
The cat can see the darkness inside of me

Top Bottom