Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who will help confront the men behind Goyim TV?

Sean..see

Poster
Hello good People of conscience, and action.

It would be good to find those among you very interested in working on this objective. The individuals who lead and produce the hate message and ideology of the Goyim Defence League and it’s affiliates, is dangerous and it’s terrorism. They are radicalizing large numbers of conflicted young people who are too dumb to look deeper into any problem, at home or anywhere else. These conflicted people get inspired by the mad rants and absurd ideology and concepts Goyim TV pushes all day, 24/7.

They are inciting hate and violence. They must be held accountable. Let’s work on it!!!!,

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I saw one of these guys videos a couple months back. Good on them for having the courage to voice their opinion, but they were obviously a bunch of losers

Sean..see

Poster
I would agree except I am convinced they are double agents fueling both sides of a hate race. They won’t talk to anyone any they keep doing their thing, which makes the world a more difficult place for children, and their message doesn’t make sense, it’s madness. Mass murder and ‘white’ unity. They are either Dog dumb or Gov Assets/Ops. Either way they endanger innocent people and hopefully they are stopped.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I would agree except I am convinced they are double agents fueling both sides of a hate race. They won’t talk to anyone any they keep doing their thing, which makes the world a more difficult place for children, and their message doesn’t make sense, it’s madness. Mass murder and ‘white’ unity. They are either Dog dumb or Gov Assets/Ops. Either way they endanger innocent people and hopefully they are stopped.
I could see this being the case. But what about all the organizations shitting all over white people (most likely the same situation though). Divide, divide, divide

PleasureMoose

Legendary

It would be good to find those among you very interested in working on this objective. The individuals who lead and produce the hate message and ideology of CNN and it’s affiliates, is dangerous and it’s terrorism. They are radicalizing large numbers of conflicted young people who are too dumb to look deeper into any problem, at home or anywhere else. These conflicted people get inspired by the mad rants and absurd ideology and concepts CNN pushes all day, 24/7.

They are inciting hate and violence. They must be held accountable. Let’s work on it!!!!,
fify
LNZGSLXZNFCLRNXXRMR2T6Z6J4.jpg

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1638741566388.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I've seen this before and I've never seen a works cited. Also there really aren't a ton of details about where all these people fit in the company and their true belief system. Jewish religion and Jewish genetics are not the same thing either

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In my opinion, the modern Jewish conspiracy can be traced to The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. It is claimed to be a "fabricated antisemitic text"

There has been bad blood between Israelites and the Western nations since the beginning of recorded history - see the Punic wars. But I feel like the Protocols is a good place to start for the modern conspiracy.

So again, in the public eye this is considered a fabricated antisemitic text. You will see many references to the goyim and the goyim-cattle, etc. The document can be found on the FBI FOIA archive.

In my opinion, the so called Learned Elders have nothing to do with the Jewish people (by religion or by race). I believe that this document was created by the Bolshevics and outlined a plan for forming a one world government. It is a brilliant plan, and it was disguised in Jewish symbolism and terms to redirect from the actual authors.

These are just my personal opinions and its been a few years since I have thought about it so I am not sure I remember all the specifics. I recommend people check out the document because it is very interesting

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I've seen this before and I've never seen a works cited. Also there really aren't a ton of details about where all these people fit in the company and their true belief system. Jewish religion and Jewish genetics are not the same thing either
Taking the Jewish religion and genetic factor out you re right there's no way of knowing their true beliefs. But its hard to argue the anti-white push and divide that the MSM project on to the public.

This depiction may or not be entirely true, but at some point people have to decide for themselves what/who is truly driving these people and what their agenda is. religion? maybe. People with the same beliefs and life styles naturally segregate and stick together for survival. But there's no doubt a small group has majority control over the masses.. its been that for 1000s of years it no different now. Whos the group?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Taking the Jewish religion and genetic factor out you re right there's no way of knowing their true beliefs. But its hard to argue the anti-white push and divide that the MSM project on to the public.

This depiction may or not be entirely true, but at some point people have to decide for themselves what/who is truly driving these people and what their agenda. religion? maybe. People with the same beliefs and life styles naturally segregate and stick together for survival. But there's no doubt a small group has majority control over the masses.. its been that for 1000s of years it no different now. Whos the group?
See my post above. But I have lots of thoughts on this and I feel like this is very much a mostly hidden thread (at least as far as facts) that has driven and covered up the real perpetrators that have been trying to control (I don't know if this is the best word) modern society

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
As a point to OP, I think the Goyim Defense League have every right to say what they want. Agents or not, informed or not, they should be able to voice their opinions

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But there's no doubt a small group has majority control over the masses.. its been that for 1000s of years it no different now. Whos the group?
This is the big question that I highly doubt we ever get an answer to. I've done a lot of thinking on this through the years and have some opinions if I can get my brain cells firing again

PleasureMoose

Legendary
In my opinion, the modern Jewish conspiracy can be traced to The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. It is claimed to be a "fabricated antisemitic text"

There has been bad blood between Israelites and the Western nations since the beginning of recorded history - see the Punic wars. But I feel like the Protocols is a good place to start for the modern conspiracy.

So again, in the public eye this is considered a fabricated antisemitic text. You will see many references to the goyim and the goyim-cattle, etc. The document can be found on the FBI FOIA archive.

In my opinion, the so called Learned Elders have nothing to do with the Jewish people (by religion or by race). I believe that this document was created by the Bolshevics and outlined a plan for forming a one world government. It is a brilliant plan, and it was disguised in Jewish symbolism and terms to redirect from the actual authors.

These are just my personal opinions and its been a few years since I have thought about it so I am not sure I remember all the specifics. I recommend people check out the document because it is very interesting
The true motive of Zionism and Jewish conspiracy is a touchy subject for many reason lol. We're in a constant "War of Religion" have been since the beginning of life will be until the end of life...It's all about control over the people.. I always question anything the government puts out that tells me what to think.. I'm just not entirely sure how much gov docs have been tampered with.. yeah I'm that guy...back to OP. .yeah I don't see the big deal its no different than any other news outlet.

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster

It would be good to find those among you very interested in working on this objective. The individuals who lead and produce the hate message and ideology of the Goyim Defence League and it’s affiliates, is dangerous and it’s terrorism. They are radicalizing large numbers of conflicted young people who are too dumb to look deeper into any problem, at home or anywhere else. These conflicted people get inspired by the mad rants and absurd ideology and concepts Goyim TV pushes all day, 24/7.

Can you link to any examples of their content? How can I judge them otherwise?

Also, shouldn't the ADL and SPLC be held accountable for inciting hate and violence?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is the big question that I highly doubt we ever get an answer to. I've done a lot of thinking on this through the years and have some opinions if I can get my brain cells firing again
bilderberg group is an easy guess but the fact that we know of them has me believing there's a higher shadow government controlling them...me being schizo ive been trying to figure who the unnamed overlords are and odds are i'll never know.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The true motive of Zionism and Jewish conspiracy is a touchy subject for many reason lol. We're in a constant "War of Region" have been since the beginning of life will be until the end of life...It's all about control over the people.. I always question anything the government puts out that tells me what to think.. I'm just not entirely sure how much gov docs have been tampered with.. yeah I'm that guy...back to OP. .yeah I don't see the big deal its no different than any other news outlet.
Yeah I think it’s a great discussion to have and this site is a great place to do it. Look forward to the thread unfolding

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
bilderberg group is an easy guess but the fact that we know of them has me believing there's a higher shadow government controlling them...me being schizo ive been trying to figure who the unnamed overlords are and odds are i'll never know.
I think the one thing that is largely correlated is $$$$.

Council of Foreign Relations is a pretty sketchy organization

I also think the Epstein saga is a branch on the tree.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I think the one thing that is largely correlated is $$$$.

Council of Foreign Relations is a pretty sketchy organization

I also think the Epstein saga is a branch on the tree.
Its seriously a full time job going down the rabbit hole on these organizations. There's so many hidden shell company's that the elite do business behind. Most are just fronts to funnel $$$$ through.

The Epstein/Maxwell saga has massive potential to damage the chokehold Israel(mossad) has around America and possibly expose the very group that we've just been talking about in this thread. It's criminal this isn't headlining every news outlet in world... But then again its proving that these very people control what we see too.

Top Bottom