Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Has Joined But Hasn't Posted Yet?

Gators300

Savage Daemon
Founder
Get in here and post! This isn't the Rivals Main Board. No one is going to contact your employer or message your wife on Facebook. We need people engaging with the group to continue building a healthy community.

Let's hear something about you. I will start... I got laid off in November from a Senior Director position in a very large corporation. I'd started my own company back in July, though, so I've been doing that full time since I was laid off and it has been going insanely well. Can't believe I stayed at my old job for over 10 years when I could have been working for myself.

Jump in, the water's fine!

Barnballer

Poster
Founder
I just joined about 5 minutes ago. Just found out about it. This is pretty sweet and I’ll be perusing here more so than tMB from the looks of it....

giphy.gif

Taggart

Elite
Founder
E-commerce. Turned a room in my house into a studio/inventory/fulfillment center. Have daily pickups by FedEx/USPS. Get to drink on the job. It's glorious.
Explain this to me like I'm 5... where do you get your inventory from? Get products on sale from traditional big-box stores and sell them at full retail online? Or do you do drop-shipping? I started making custom golf ball markers and selling them on eBay this year, but all it does is give me a few extra bucks to support my golf habit. It's at least gotten me familiar with how eBay/Etsy work.

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder
Explain this to me like I'm 5... where do you get your inventory from? Get products on sale from traditional big-box stores and sell them at full retail online? Or do you do drop-shipping? I started making custom golf ball markers and selling them on eBay this year, but all it does is give me a few extra bucks to support my golf habit. It's at least gotten me familiar with how eBay/Etsy work.
He gives ZJs. It’s nothing special. Good money for him tho.

Mallory42

Poster
Get in here and post! This isn't the Rivals Main Board. No one is going to contact your employer or message your wife on Facebook. We need people engaging with the group to continue building a healthy community.

Let's hear something about you. I will start... I got laid off in November from a Senior Director position in a very large corporation. I'd started my own company back in July, though, so I've been doing that full time since I was laid off and it has been going insanely well. Can't believe I stayed at my old job for over 10 years when I could have been working for myself.

Lurker checking in.

kegobucks

Poster

Optometrist, Buckeye fan and mostly read, laugh and lurk. Love the history and breaking news updates.

Top Bottom