Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Has Joined But Hasn't Posted Yet?

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Check your spam box... that's where mine went.

I know know what happened. Never saw it and then saw a thread about Crootn on Rivals and reminded me to come check and see whats up. I'm in and posting now. ZFG about that email.

TJHall1

Legendary
Joined a couple of days ago and have been popping in every so often to check it out......coming along nicely. Still frequent the other place, but starting to lose interest in that one. Old habits die hard.
Post fat people fucking dogs over there. Problem solved.

3rd Leg Greg

Poster
Get in here and post! This isn't the Rivals Main Board. No one is going to contact your employer or message your wife on Facebook. We need people engaging with the group to continue building a healthy community.

Let's hear something about you. I will start... I got laid off in November from a Senior Director position in a very large corporation. I'd started my own company back in July, though, so I've been doing that full time since I was laid off and it has been going insanely well. Can't believe I stayed at my old job for over 10 years when I could have been working for myself.

Jump in, the water's fine!

Congrats man! Honestly wish I had the balls to quit the corporate grind and start my own thing.

Then I realized I really have no special or marketable skills to offer so...back to hanging out long enough to retire 😂

Doc5

Poster
I have lurked the main board for a few years never posted there. It brought many laughs and crazy discussions - I joined this board and this is my first post on a forum. Husker fan, family man, love fishing and my job (in education). When this forum started I felt there were several posters moving here that I enjoyed from the MB...I know TLDR -

Zach10

Poster
E-commerce. Turned a room in my house into a studio/inventory/fulfillment center. Have daily pickups by FedEx/USPS. Get to drink on the job. It's glorious.
What are you selling? Are you just buying bulk from China and upselling on amazon? I have friends that do this type of stuff and Ive considered it but idk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom