Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who are your playoff teams right now?Z so at $

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Bucs.
Skins
Seahawks
Packers

Colts
Pats
Steelers
Chiefs

We are talking actual football right? Not glorified AAU stuff?

I think the Bucs have a tougher road this year, but the Chiefs cruise to another appearance.

Surprise being Lamar and the Ravens somehow.

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It's hard to have a discussion about the playoff without mentioning Texas now that Sark has benched Hudson Card in favor of Casey Thompson.

TJHall1

Legendary
Lol so NW is horrible now. Got it.
They will be bad this year. Their qb just went for 66 yards on fucking Indiana St and their defense will be bad this year. Also, their best offensive player is out for the year. .500 would be good for them this year.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Bucs.
Skins
Seahawks
Packers

Colts
Pats
Steelers
Chiefs

We are talking actual football right? Not glorified AAU stuff?

I think the Bucs have a tougher road this year, but the Chiefs cruise to another appearance.

Surprise being Lamar and the Ravens somehow.
We don't watch grown men play children's games around here.

Shirtless teenaged boys however....

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We don't watch grown men play children's games around here.

Shirtless teenaged boys however....
Since when did this actually have to be said around here........JFC we need to get our shit together. We are obvious LEE advertising ourselves ALL WRONG HERE. BUT....

morgan-freeman-pointing.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
This seems to be the correct response so far……until Oklahoma finds that defense they are supposed to have.
Ya, im not seeing it with Oklahoma. Their defense looks like shit. They're not even close to bama/Georgia right now.

If Oklahoma gets their defense together they might have a shot. Oregon looks legit, not sure how good Ohio st really is tho. Iowas offense would need a miracle to get to that level, but the defense is there. Ohio st is in the same boat as Oklahoma. Not sure what to make of Clemson, defense is obviously up there.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Ya, im not seeing it with Oklahoma. Their defense looks like shit. They're not even close to bama/Georgia right now.

If Oklahoma gets their defense together they might have a shot. Oregon looks legit, not sure how good Ohio st really is tho. Iowas offense would need a miracle to get to that level, but the defense is there. Ohio st is in the same boat as Oklahoma. Not sure what to make of Clemson, defense is obviously up there.
The worst part for OU is their supposed defense won’t even really be tested in league play. If teams in this shit league put points up on them they suck. One of the worst “big time “ conferences, so glad OU is leaving it. I will even go so far as to say if Nebraska puts up more than 14 points on them they aren’t “as advertised”.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Iowa is closer than Oklahoma is at this point.
Iowa is closer than Oklahoma is at this point.
Jury is still out but Iowa’s win against Iowa st isn’t a signature win. 4 turn overs , 2 inside their own 30 doesn’t say much for a 10 point win in my opinion. I’m no guru but Iowa didn’t impress me. I could very well be wrong. Play the games and they will answer the questions. As of now it’s Bama and Georgia. No one else deserves to be in the discussion

TJHall1

Legendary
Jury is still out but Iowa’s win against Iowa st isn’t a signature win. 4 turn overs , 2 inside their own 30 doesn’t say much for a 10 point win in my opinion. I’m no guru but Iowa didn’t impress me. I could very well be wrong. Play the games and they will answer the questions. As of now it’s Bama and Georgia. No one else deserves to be in the discussion
What did Oklahoma do in week 2? 🤣🤣🤣

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Bump

1- UGA
2- Tide
3- Ohio State
4- OU

If, more likely when, OU loses it’s The Ducks or Hawkeyes at 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom