Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the positive spin on military mandates?

Pubs working on honorable discharge process for those not wanting the jab.
It just blows my mind! That POS Biden has no respect for the 1s who have sworn to protect him & everyone else. They shouldn't have to get a discharge at all over a vaccine BUT I am glad to hear that they may get out with honors. What does that mean for their benefits?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Biden wants to purge conservatives from the military so when a Democrat down the line somewhere gives orders to shoot its own citizens there won't be any dissenters. It's classic 1930 soviet tactics the ussr purged its military, only the loyal are rewarded.

Having a dishonorable discharge is a death sentence its worse than being a convicted felon.

The next steps will be purging all free thinking Americans and have a bunch of spaghetti armed soyboys carrying AKs for a military. The "elites" "shadow government" whatever your term is for (((they))) are truly going for a real life Purge one day. And we are their target.

Why do think our borders are like they are, your'e looking at the future military. You don't see them lining up to get this vaccine do you?

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It just blows my mind! That POS Biden has no respect for the 1s who have sworn to protect him & everyone else. They shouldn't have to get a discharge at all over a vaccine BUT I am glad to hear that they may get out with honors. What does that mean for their benefits?

Sworn to protect him, plus to quote Bart in
Blazing Saddles

blazing-saddles-the-sheriff.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Biden wants to purge conservatives from the military so when a Democrat down the line somewhere gives orders to shoot its own citizens there won't be any dissenters. It's classic 1930 soviet tactics the ussr purged its military, only the loyal are rewarded.

Having a dishonorable discharge is a death sentence its worse than being a convicted felon.

The next steps will be purging all free thinking Americans and have a bunch of spaghetti armed soyboys carrying AKs for a military. The "elites" "shadow government" whatever your term is for (((they))) are truly going for a real life Purge one day. And we are their target.
It won't be dishonorable. They'll simply have an admin sep or "other than honorable" You literally have to be kicked out for murdering someone to get dishonorable. (a little hyperbole but not too far off)

Regardless, this situation is absolutely fucked and the Leftists causing this need fucking HUNG

denn

Legendary
Founder
I am not sure of the history on this but hasn't the military been giving vaccines to service members forever now? I know this is not a vaccine, but they sure do pimp it like it is one. Also, what is the verbiage in the militaries contract that is signed by recruits? Do they say in there that you are subject to any and all vaccines that the leaders deem worthy? Honest questions, as I am not going to side with service members or be against them either without knowing what they contractually obligated to.

I question this as someone who is not anti vax or pro vax (I am pro personal choice.) I just think that if you were dumb enough to agree to their terms, in writing, you really have little room to complain about being required to get the shot.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I am not sure of the history on this but hasn't the military been giving vaccines to service members forever now? I know this is not a vaccine, but they sure do pimp it like it is one. Also, what is the verbiage in the militaries contract that is signed by recruits? Do they say in there that you are subject to any and all vaccines that the leaders deem worthy? Honest questions, as I am not going to side with service members or be against them either without knowing what they contractually obligated to.

I question this as someone who is not anti vax or pro vax (I am pro personal choice.) I just think that if you were dumb enough to agree to their terms, in writing, you really have little room to complain about being required to get the shot.
I got jabbed with anthrax when I was in. We are basically pin cushions to the whims of scum in DC.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It won't be dishonorable. They'll simply have an admin sep or "other than honorable" You literally have to be kicked out for murdering someone to get dishonorable. (a little hyperbole but not too far off)

Regardless, this situation is absolutely fucked and the Leftists causing this need fucking HUNG

Yeah, you need court martialed, trial and conviction on a real crime for the Dishonorable moniker. Wouldn't expect our commander in chief and words (mumblers) writers to know that

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary

You haven't heard... not being vaccinated is murdering someone. I do agree though one day the time will come when our liberty will be so compromised to the point we will have to murder politicians and their cronies.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It's about the power of the government, not the power of the military -and certainly not about power to the people!

Cards1968

Founder
I believe it would be classified as a medical discharge. If not, then general discharge.

If you've never been on deployment then you just don't know what getting jabbed really is. This is nothing new for military members. You surrender freedom of choice when you enlist. I have little sympathy for him.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Yes, but vets have higher rates of some bad diseases than the general population. Vaccines are under suspicion as one of the causes.

You haven't heard... not being vaccinated is murdering someone. I do agree though one day the time will come when our liberty will be so compromised to the point we will have to murder politicians and their cronies.

It’s the only way out as of now. Forget talks of civil war, as they are not the enemy. If a warning was set out to the media and politicians that if you lie or do things against the will of the people your days or number. Turn on the news to see that Don Lemon was found in a dumpster with a note attached that said liar. Or politicians being taken out by everyday citizens. Maybe they would change their tune if there were real life consequences. Of course people will view this as extreme but sometimes extreme measures are needed.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What is the scenario in which mandating the "vaccines" is not a purge?

Does it not also serve as a preemptive purge preventing any sane, critical thinking young person from joining?

All of this in the context of importing Afghanistan + Haiti + Central and South America

Red Dawn

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Because military readiness trumps individual thought? There's a reason joining is a multi tiered process. You are literally signing your life away.
So the vaccines increase readiness in your mind?

I hope you are right and this is just the miltary shedding the needlessly dangerous and stubborn........

Do these vaccines even lift up to the standard layed out in DOD directives?
.....They do not

Keep your guns

Cards1968

Founder
So the vaccines increase readiness in your mind?

I hope you are right and this is just the miltary shedding the needlessly dangerous and stubborn........

Do these vaccines even lift up to the standard layed out in DOD directives?
.....They do not

Keep your guns
I look back to the aircraft carrier scenario early on in the pandemic as a tipping point for military brass. Kinda hard to argue with that.

It's really simple. Don't want to take the vax? Don't join. You knew (or should have) what you signed up for. It's not like they are forcing you to take it. You have the choice to leave.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I look back to the aircraft carrier scenario early on in the pandemic as a tipping point for military brass. Kinda hard to argue with that.

It's really simple. Don't want to take the vax? Don't join. You knew (or should have) what you signed up for. It's not like they are forcing you to take it. You have the choice to leave.
Except for common sense ace. Any other outbreaks on carriers or was that propoganda? Lol

One can't leave yet and they haven't committed to that as a punishment. As of now, the Navy isn't even able to mast for this. I expect that to change but that's the current situation

You aren't worried about it and I hope you are right

Outside of the vax issue, clearly the military is not to be trusted

We're not looking for your sympathy sarge...just want you to see the field and think critically

Cards1968

Founder
Except for common sense ace. Any other outbreaks on carriers or was that propoganda? Lol

One can't leave yet and they haven't committed to that as a punishment. As of now, the Navy isn't even able to mast for this. I expect that to change but that's the current situation

You aren't worried about it and I hope you are right

Outside of the vax issue, clearly the military is not to be trusted

We're not looking for your sympathy sarge...just want you to see the field and think critically
It seems some cannot separate their anti vax feelings from the discussion. There's literally tons of shit that's pumped into service members bodies everyday that those in the general population wouldn't of their own free will. I'm quite sure pyridostigmine bromide pills took years off my life. Yet, I don't bitch about it because I signed up for it. I'm also quite confident that had we encountered nerve agent on the battlefield I would have felt more comfortable knowing I had been forced to take it.

You seem to be anti military. That's cool. However it doesn't change the fact military service isn't compulsory. Exercise free will on signing day or STFU imo.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
It seems some cannot separate their anti vax feelings from the discussion. There's literally tons of shit that's pumped into service members bodies everyday that those in the general population wouldn't of their own free will. I'm quite sure pyridostigmine bromide pills took years off my life. Yet, I don't bitch about it because I signed up for it. I'm also quite confident that had we encountered nerve agent on the battlefield I would have felt more comfortable knowing I had been forced to take it.

You seem to be anti military. That's cool. However it doesn't change the fact military service isn't compulsory. Exercise free will on signing day or STFU imo.
Hey retard I'm in now and dealing with it now...it is what it is. I'm filing for a religous exemption and going from there. Life is tough, I'll be fine regardless

"We've pumpled all kinds of unhealthy shit in miltary members, why not more"

That's your argument....thou art kidding lmao

I didn't sign up for mandatory experimental gene therapy not even done with clinical trials that doesn't prevent infection of a virus with virtually no chance of killing me....and wait for it......that I've already had

I'm out in March anyway but will not take the vax regardless of the penalty

The military is already loaded with people and ideoligies we don't want, this will only exacerbate the situation

Assuming you can do better, do

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Her we go calling it a vaccination. It's an experimental gene therapy that is now showing serious adverse side effects. Great idea to cripple our military with this poison. We are surrounded by morons. Keeping my guns.

Cards1968

Founder
Hey retard I'm in now and dealing with it now...it is what it is. I'm filing for a religous exemption and going from there. Life is tough, I'll be fine regardless

"We've pumpled all kinds of unhealthy shit in miltary members, why not more"

That's your argument....thou art kidding lmao

I didn't sign up for mandatory experimental gene therapy not even done with clinical trials that doesn't prevent infection of a virus with virtually no chance of killing me....and wait for it......that I've already had

I'm out in March anyway but will not take the vax regardless of the penalty

The military is already loaded with people and ideoligies we don't want, this will only exacerbate the situation

Assuming you can do better, do
Only problem is you did sign up for it. Sorry you don't understand that but it's true. I get that you are mad about it, but calling me names won't change it. I hope for your sake things work out as you want and you get to continue your career. Good luck.

Top Bottom