Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the positive spin on military mandates?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Only problem is you did sign up for it. Sorry you don't understand that but it's true. I get that you are mad about it, but calling me names won't change it. I hope for your sake things work out as you want and you get to continue your career. Good luck.

Who the fuck let this retard in here and made him a moderator?

Cards1968

Founder
Assuming it's America1st 2.0
wrong-drumpf.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
It’s the only way out as of now. Forget talks of civil war, as they are not the enemy. If a warning was set out to the media and politicians that if you lie or do things against the will of the people your days or number. Turn on the news to see that Don Lemon was found in a dumpster with a note attached that said liar. Or politicians being taken out by everyday citizens. Maybe they would change their tune if there were real life consequences. Of course people will view this as extreme but sometimes extreme measures are needed.
100% agree. The only way to obtain true justice against corrupt political figures or the comprismised media is extreme measures that's the only way to hold them accountable

Viking

Legendary
Founder
No reason for this jab. We have other remedies and cures and as such should nullify the 'emergency use only" condition for any and all jabs. This is an attack by the chicomms on our country and this twink thinks it's ok. You must be a chicomm. Duly noted.

Cards1968

Founder
We have so many mods/admins with multiple accounts it’s hard to keep them all straight. I just assume anyone who has a Mod tag is one of about 3 different actual human beings that run this website.
I was asked to be a mod. Have literally been involved with two scenarios dealing with moderation, and made inquiries about both situations before any action was taken. Can assure you this is my only account. Touchy bunch today.

Cards1968

Founder
Deleted threads are a touchy subject around here. I get my dander up pretty quick when it is even mentioned. Glad it was not censorship. SKOL!
Hard agree. Now if we could work on accepting countering opinions with some sort of civility we'd be getting somewhere. We need differing opinions to have a healthy forum imo.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Hard agree. Now if we could work on accepting countering opinions with some sort of civility we'd be getting somewhere. We need differing opinions to have a healthy forum imo.
Make a better argument and you might persuade

No one has to "accept countering opinions." I am always open to listening to them but your opinions haven't cut the mustard for me thus far

I welcome all debate as does anyone who values free speech

Cards1968

Founder
Make a better argument and you might persuade

No one has to "accept countering opinions." I am always open to listening to them but your opinions haven't cut the mustard for me thus far

I welcome all debate as does anyone who values free speech
Don't have to make a more persuasive argument. It's a stone cold hard fact you signed up to follow military regulations. Your choice to do so or not moving forward.

What's also factual is resorting to name calling isn't considered welcoming. It is however another choice to be made and you've done that. Congrats.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
OK, defend the 'emergency use only' aspect of these jabs with HCQ, Ivermectin, and monoclonal anitbodies working great as treatments and prophylactics. They have always been known especially by the CDC, NIH, and FDA. It's in their own damn literature. I'll hang up and listen to your rebuttal.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Only problem is you did sign up for it. Sorry you don't understand that but it's true. I get that you are mad about it, but calling me names won't change it. I hope for your sake things work out as you want and you get to continue your career. Good luck.
You talk about readiness...how is it readiness by injecting an experiment into our servicemembers when we all know the goddamn truth that there are treatments out there? It is criminal.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
OK, defend the 'emergency use only' aspect of these jabs with HCQ, Ivermectin, and monoclonal anitbodies working great as treatments and prophylactics. They have always been known especially by the CDC, NIH, and FDA. It's in their own damn literature. I'll hang up and listen to your rebuttal.
Once you enroll you are officially government property so whatever the military says goes or bye-bye. GI's take every jab in the book, it sucks they will be forced to get this one which is the entire point of the Biden admin... it's to weaken our military from within and make the US defense weak. It's obvious 18-22 yo's don't need this to defend our country

Cards1968

Founder
Once you enroll you are officially government property so whatever the military says goes or bye-bye. GI's take every jab in the book, it sucks they will be forced to get this one which is the entire point of the Biden admin... it's to weaken our military from within and make the US defense weak. It's obvious 18-22 yo's don't need this to defend our country
My whole point exactly. Thank you. Doesn't mean I'm pro or anti vax. Not a hard point to grasp.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I served and went through the lines for inoculation. I trusted my leadership to have my and my fellow soldeir's best interests at heart. Stupid I know but what the heck did I know back then? Today's service mebers join with that in mind as well. Sure, Uncle Sam owns your ass. I am not arguing that. I am arguing the validity of this 'emergency use authorization' that is putting our soldiers in jeopardy. I'lll say it, our current brass has been compromised. Hopefully thay are injecting them with saline solution. Any other answer leads to the enmy in the wire. SKOL!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I served and went through the lines for inoculation. I trusted my leadership to have my and my fellow soldeir's best interests at heart. Stupid I know but what the heck did I know back then? Today's service mebers join with that in mind as well. Sure, Uncle Sam owns your ass. I am not arguing that. I am arguing the validity of this 'emergency use authorization' that is putting our soldiers in jeopardy. I'lll say it, our current brass has been compromised. Hopefully thay are injecting them with saline solution. Any other answer leads to the enmy in the wire. SKOL!
The emergency use authorization is a complete sham. What it's designed to do is deter young,healthy and determined Americans from servicing their country.
It's very unfortunate Amercia has sunken this far in the debts like it has in not even a year. Over the next 3+ we will see a lot more and extreme measures to bring this country's defense down.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The emergency use authorization is a complete sham. What it's designed to do is deter young,healthy and determined Americans from servicing their country.
It's very unfortunate Amercia has sunken this far in the debts like it has in not even a year. Over the next 3+ we will see a lot more and extreme measures to bring this country's defense down.
We are at war. Non-conventional at the moment but war nonetheless. These turds defending this jab in any arena are either woefully uninformed or just part of the problem. Putting this in our soldiers arms is a war crime and those responsible will be dealt with. One way or another.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
We are at war. Non-conventional at the moment but war nonetheless. These turds defending this jab in any arena are either woefully uninformed or just part of the problem. Putting this in our soldiers arms is a war crime and those responsible will be dealt with. One way or another.
We are in a constant war that's forsure at home and away we have yet entered the great war. The giblet heads in charge of this are definitely informed, they have chosen this path and choose to be anti-amercia. agreed it's a war crime at its fullest which should and soon will lead to their executions. I just hope they air the executions on live TV for the world to see... Hell I'd even buy the paperview

PleasureMoose

Legendary
What are you getting at here scooter? So the government isn't requiring service members to get this jab?

@Viking my fault I meant to quote. Dinkis14

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Don't have to make a more persuasive argument. It's a stone cold hard fact you signed up to follow military regulations. Your choice to do so or not moving forward.

What's also factual is resorting to name calling isn't considered welcoming. It is however another choice to be made and you've done that. Congrats.

My whole point exactly. Thank you. Doesn't mean I'm pro or anti vax. Not a hard point to grasp.
Why don't you read DOD instruction 6205.05 and tell me how the vaccine that doesn't prevent infection meets the standard described there

Presumably, if the military ordered cyanide vaccines your line of thinking would apply

I realize there are trade offs. They make the rules. I can't comply with this rule so I will go through whatever consequences or process needed

The purge is self evident and decades in the making. My personal story vis a vis the vax is rather secondary to the point I'm making

In fact, I'll probably be able to serve out my time but we shall see

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
What is the scenario in which mandating the "vaccines" is not a purge?

Does it not also serve as a preemptive purge preventing any sane, critical thinking young person from joining?

All of this in the context of importing Afghanistan + Haiti + Central and South America

Red Dawn

I’m not sure if I understand what you’re saying…what is the link between the vaccines and those 3 ethnicities? Why those 3 in particular as well?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I’m not sure if I understand what you’re saying…what is the link between the vaccines and those 3 ethnicities? Why those 3 in particular as well?
I'm saying this is rather fatal to the notion of a show stopping plague where the government is coercing masks, lockdowns and vaccines to save us while they import tens of thousands of people from around the world

Why are we importing young men from around the world and vaxxing the military with ineffective vaccines for a virus less dangerous to them than the flu?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I'm saying this is rather fatal to the notion of a show stopping plague where the government is coercing masks, lockdowns and vaccines to save us while they import tens of thousands of people from around the world

Why are we importing young men from around the world and vaxxing the military with ineffective vaccines for a virus less dangerous to them than the flu?
The people crossing the border rightnow is the future military

Latest posts

Top Bottom