Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the positive spin on military mandates?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.
Not only is there no alternative to these jabs (therapeutics aren’t vaccines that produce variously levels of immunity) the therapeutics being described aren’t approved even if that statement described the situation above.

Again I’ve posted the relevant facts on the topic.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Not only is there no alternative to these jabs (therapeutics aren’t vaccines that produce variously levels of immunity) the therapeutics being described aren’t approved even if that statement described the situation above.

Willfully ignorant. Um this shot isnt a vaccine either Chief. Explain how Doc Fauci wrote a fucking paper in 2005 literally stating Chloroquine is a GREAT inhibitor against Coronavirus? Your "facts" are about as true as the Fake News'.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary

Who's telling you there aren't alternatives to this jab? Everything is unproven so not sure the source of these "facts" people are getting. The number one alternative is natural immunity.

People are so sheeped into getting jabbed now they give up on their bodies instead of trusting them.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Because military readiness trumps individual thought? There's a reason joining is a multi tiered process. You are literally signing your life away.
How is taking a shot that doesn’t keep your from getting covid, transmitting covid or dying from covid, but does increase your chance of being injured or dying from the shot increase military readiness?

America 1st

Founder
I literally got it from the FDA website

Apparently you struggle to read because that doesn’t end the EUA those are just more reasons and EUA can be declared.

Again, know when you’ve been beaten and stop digging.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.
They are control op. I just skip over commie BS. SKOL on again schooling these morons!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Know when you’ve been beaten and walk away.
You can't even beat your own dick. You're such a smug asshole and your "facts"are absolute shit.

you-lose-good-day-sir-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

America 1st

Founder
How is taking a shot that doesn’t keep your from getting covid, transmitting covid or dying from covid, but does increase your chance of being injured or dying from the shot increase military readiness?
It’s doesn’t have to stop those things. It’s just needs to reduce the risk of those things.

If the risks of the China virus without the jab outweigh the risks of getting the jab, in the opinion of the people in charge, then they can decide to mandate it.

It isn’t really that complicated regardless of how we feel personally about the severity of China virus or the adverse reactions of the jab.

The typhoid jab was given to enlisted and it’s only 30% effective in some cases as just one example of this happening previously.

I am absolutely against THIS vaccine. It is not like vaccines past! I am pro-vaccine BUT not forced vaccinations. When they are forcing a vaccine on citizens & military personnel there's some underlying bullshit going on. Noone has ever told me if I don't get my kid a flu shot they'll be kicked out of school. A friends kid was supposedly around another kid who tested positive & they told her that her kid could NOT go back to school until she had this kid tormented with the test & it came back negative. Mandating that she have her 6yr old son man handled with a staff up his sinus & he wasn't sick, showed absolutely ZERO signs of sickness. This whole situation just stinks to high heaven.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

So someone can go out and get the FDA approved Cominaty vax right now? No? Or are we still talking EUA’s?
It’s doesn’t have to stop those things. It’s just needs to reduce the risk of those things.

If the risks of the China virus without the jab outweigh the risks of getting the jab, in the opinion of the people in charge, then they can decide to mandate it.

It isn’t really that complicated regardless of how we feel personally about the severity of China virus or the adverse reactions of the jab.
But it doesn’t reduce the risk of those things. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the data.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Well it’s only killed 15,000. If you believe your own CDC. How many before we investigate?

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary

How about letting people decide for themselves and making their own choice instead of a mandate

America 1st

Founder
How about letting people decide for themselves and making their own choice instead of a mandate
Yeah I’d support that outside of the military, and in this case I don’t think it’s necessary for those either, but we have a chain of command for a reason.

America 1st

Founder
So someone can go out and get the FDA approved Cominaty vax right now? No? Or are we still talking EUA’s?

But it doesn’t reduce the risk of those things. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the data.
It certainly does according to the data.

Even if you believe it doesn’t yield any benefits at all the military is still well within their rights to mandate it.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

The typhoid jab was given to enlisted and it’s only 30% effective in some cases as just one example of this happening previously.
And also “in the opinion of” is precisely what this thread is about. You are allowing “the opinion of” a politicized and weaponized medical apparatus to make decisions affecting an entire population of healthy young adults, without valid scientific reasons. Many are under the impression it is to purge the military. Motive counts when we are dealing with opinions and not verifiable facts. That is precisely what is being discussed here, so you kinda fell on your own sword here.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Don't worry all...Big Pharm is going to release a daily pill to take now. The pill will only cost a fortune and the ingredients will most assuredly be ivermectin or Tamiflu in other names 🤣🤣

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Don't worry all...Big Pharm is going to release a daily pill to take now. The pill will only cost a fortune and the ingredients will most assuredly be ivermectin or Tamiflu in other names 🤣🤣

It’s all just too much for some. I pity da’fools! Mr T says SKOL!

TJHall1

Legendary
Apparently you struggle to read because that doesn’t end the EUA those are just more reasons and EUA can be declared.

Again, know when you’ve been beaten and stop digging.
You sure do get your rocks off thinking you've "beaten" anonymous message board posters in various disagreements. It happens in like half the threads you are in. Kinda a weird deal.

America 1st

Founder
So we can both agree we dont support or think it's necessary to give this to the military?
The chain of command is an absolute joke.
Support; no. Necessary; not for everyone but for some yes.

I’d say the chain of command can be a pain in the ass but it also exists for a reason.

America 1st

Founder
And also “in the opinion of” is precisely what this thread is about. You are allowing “the opinion of” a politicized and weaponized medical apparatus to make decisions affecting an entire population of healthy young adults, without valid scientific reasons. Many are under the impression it is to purge the military. Motive counts when we are dealing with opinions and not verifiable facts. That is precisely what is being discussed here, so you kinda fell on your own sword here.
Not true. People are getting this based on their own free will.

We discussing opinions but as I’ve shown some people are suggesting things are fact that are actually no true. It’s why some posters are so badly Russelled about the whole thing when I point out their inaccuracies.

You sure do get your rocks off thinking you've "beaten" anonymous message board posters in various disagreements. It happens in like half the threads you are in. Kinda a weird deal.
It’s actually pretty frustrating having to fill people in on basic facts and easily accessible knowledge but someone has to put America 1st and say the difficult things just like The Don does.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Not true. People are getting this based on their own free will.

We discussing opinions but as I’ve shown some people are suggesting things are fact that are actually no true. It’s why some posters are so badly Russelled about the whole thing when I point out their inaccuracies.

It’s actually pretty frustrating having to fill people in on basic facts and easily accessible knowledge but someone has to put America 1st and say the difficult things just like The Don does.
Mandating an experimental shot that is unproven to work and has no long term studies completed based on a decision of job or dishonorable discharge is not free will. It is coercion. The fact that it is the military makes it no different.

And you are incorrect about the data, but if you are only looking at fraudulent cdc data I can understand why.

America 1st

Founder
Mandating an experimental shot that is unproven to work and has no long term studies completed based on a decision of job or dishonorable discharge is not free will. It is coercion. The fact that it is the military makes it no different.

And you are incorrect about the data, but if you are only looking at fraudulent cdc data I can understand why.
Regardless these people are still making these decisions themselves.

It doesn’t matter what data you want to use or from what source because even the UK and Israeli data support the fact that the jabs work the way they were designed (the make symptoms less severe in some people).

Vaccines don’t have to provide 100% immunity or protection to “work”. Typhoid, the flu vaccine, polio, MMR, chicken pox vax, all provide less than 100% immunity and “work”.

It doesn’t matter if people are for or against the China virus jab but if they’re gonna bash it, and the process, they should do it from a place of knowledge with accurate facts instead of being completely off base.

TJHall1

Legendary

It doesn’t matter what data you want to use or from what source because even the UK and Israeli data support the fact that the jabs work the way they were designed (the make symptoms less severe in some people).

Vaccines don’t have to provide 100% immunity or protection to “work”. Typhoid, the flu vaccine, polio, MMR, chicken pox vax, all provide less than 100% immunity and “work”.

It doesn’t matter if people are for or against the China virus jab but if they’re gonna bash it, and the process, they should do it from a place of knowledge with accurate facts instead of being completely off base.
The flu vaccine doesn't work. Its a fuckin joke.

America 1st

Founder
The flu vaccine doesn't work. Its a fuckin joke.
I’d never get it cuz I wouldn’t want to give up the time but it certainly lessens people’s symptoms in some people.

I got the varicella jab when I was little and still got the pox so I know first hand that vaccines don’t mean 100% coverage.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’d never get it cuz I wouldn’t want to give up the time but it certainly lessens people’s symptoms in some people.

I got the varicella jab when I was little and still got the pox so I know first hand that vaccines don’t mean 100% coverage.
"Lessens symptoms in some people."

I'd love to know how they measure that. Its a joke.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

You should definitely do the same if you are going to support it. Using moving goalposts is not an effective debate strategy. Nor are veiled ad hominem attacks, strawmen or equivocations.

America 1st

Founder
You should definitely do the same if you are going to support it. Using moving goalposts is not an effective debate strategy. Nor are veiled ad hominem attacks, strawmen or equivocations.
Do the same what?

I agree with the bold tho which is why my facts Russell so many in this thread that do.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

You're right people do have the free will to take this jab. My point is that our military will become weaker because of it. Young patriots will no want to join and get discouraged from the fact that our government has mandated it for our military.

America 1st

Founder
You're right people do have the free will to take this jab. My point is that our military will become weaker because of it. Young patriots will no want to join and get discouraged from the fact that our government has mandated it for our military.
Agreed.

My brother is getting out because of the current leadership in general.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was in the military in the 60's and we got mandatory shots. Typhoid, Typhus, Tetanus among others. No opting out.
Were they all tested to be safe? This shit isn't a vaccine. It is an experimental MrDna cellular modifying injection. It is not a vaccine. Outside of bullshit speak or an article there is nothing that makes this like any of what you got previously and thank you for you service you ol bugger

Top Bottom