Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What to do in San Antonio?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I posted in tMB, but those fags gave shit advice.

Back here for two days, two days too long.

What shall I do at night? Pearl?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Definitely hit up everything on the Riverwalk it's great this time of year and into December

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Mi Tierra is a pretty cool place. Great drinks. Little touristy but still a cool vibe.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know shit about San Antonio but I always heard it was a cool place.
Ask the desk clerk at motel 8?

TJHall1

Legendary
San Antonio is the most disappointing city I've ever been to (besides Austin, everyone knows thats a fag supertown and birthplace of homos), it just sucked. Riverwalk was not a river walk and the alamo is the size of my 1989 pop up camper. And Charles Barkley was right, them bitches eat down there.

SS: I have no knowledge of the women down there, I just loved it when Charles said they had a bunch of fatties.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Hopefully you’re only 6 years old.
Nope, have been to Mexico, Puerto Rico, st Thomas, grand Caicos, Dominican republic, england, Scotland, Italy, Greece but never further west than Louisiana or further north than Ohio in the USA.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Nope, have been to Mexico, Puerto Rico, st Thomas, grand Caicos, Dominican republic, england, Scotland, Italy, Greece but never further west than Louisiana or further north than Ohio in the USA.
I read your reply in the wrong way. And I’m sorry. Beautiful depending on which cities, but again, I apologize.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Roadmap brewery for beer. Dinner at southerleigh or down on Grayson (both at the pearl). Iron cactus on the river walk has good Texmex and a great tequila selection. County line has good bbq on the river walk.

Where are you staying? There’s some good stuff on the north side of town in the stone oak area too.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I read your reply in the wrong way. And I’m sorry. Beautiful depending on which cities, but again, I apologize.

Yeah I am all about international travel now, might get a camper and explore the USA/Canada when I am to old and grumpy to handle flying anymore.

Have been to some great cities in Europe Edinburgh probably being my favorite with Rome a close second.

The Caribbean San Juan is the tits if you have never been I highly recommend it. Such a great city with even better people.

Top Bottom