Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What if Colt hadn't gotten hurt?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No doubt on emotional letdown. At least it's a 7pm kick so the fans will be juiced to battle that a bit.

UTSA QB Frank Harris is probably the best player you have never heard of in CFB. Dude is gritty. They have played two OT games and are 1-1 on the season.
That 1st game caught me and my dad last week. They were impressive in a loss

champsballs

Elite
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That 1st game caught me and my dad last week. They were impressive in a loss

It's my wife's alma mater so I have been following them pretty closely the past several years. Jeff Traylor has that thing rolling and wouldn't be surprised to see them flash at some point soon like Cinci did last year.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It's my wife's alma mater so I have been following them pretty closely the past several years. Jeff Traylor has that thing rolling and wouldn't be surprised to see them flash at some point soon like Cinci did last year.
What is Traylors deal……done a great job….but I was shocked he signed an extension. Shirley, programs are reaching out based of the success he has had. After yesterday there are a ton of programs in dire need of good coaching.

Is from the area and wants to be there or something?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What is Traylors deal……done a great job….but I was shocked he signed an extension. Shirley, programs are reaching out based of the success he has had. After yesterday there are a ton of programs in dire need of good coaching.

Is from the area and wants to be there or something?

Traylor is a THSF coach who won several state titles at Gilmer in (B)East Texas. He's a legend. He was an assistant on our staff for a year or two and then catapulted to HC status.

I think he genuinely likes UTSA and thinks he can win there. Given that he's a good ole boy HS coach, not sure he's seeking the bright lights and glitz and glamour like some other coaches might.

That said, he's definitely on the master candidate list in Austin should shit hit the fan.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I used to fuck a ZTA. Is your wife Betty??

Pineapple

Legendary
I probably wouldn’t talk shit if I was a fan of a coaching stepping stone program. We are gonna whack that ass in about a month, too. Tick tock.
Please, OU owns you bitches. Have you fired Sark yet? Moral victory U… Kansas is waiting. Just bite the pillow and take it. Again.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
What if Colt never got hurt 2: The Fall of Quinn

Ewers is the best QB I've seen this year. His arm talent is unbelievable. He makes CJ Stroud and Bryce Young look like scout teamers in the arm talent department. His decision making was good too, he wasn't afraid of the moment.

I've long said Bama still beats that ass if McCoy didn't get hurt. Saturday wouldn't have been close if Ewers stayed in the game. Bama would have lost by multiple scores. Ewers is without a doubt the best QB Bama will face all year. Arch Manning isn't sniffing the field until that dude leaves.

Edit: also Dallas Turner is a bitch. I actually might see the guy because of some work I'm doing and I'm gonna let him know to his face if I get the chance. Texas had the same opportunity to hit Young (on a TD pass), but the Texas DL just shoved Young to the ground instead of landing on him intentionally and driving him into the ground. That's a fucking game check in the NFL with a bunch of pissed off OL head hunting your knees for the foreseeable future. Dirty hit by a dude that knew he didn't stand a chance otherwise. I also had $$ on Bama so I'm a little salty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom