Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What if Colt hadn't gotten hurt?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
F the Sexing Every Cousin league. We cummin to run shit… and teach these inbred phaggots how to bbq!
Amateur......

This is NOT how you SEC faggot......but then again #WINNING is what means more......and yore shit program (are you OU or UT?) probably hasn't won shit in 1-2 decades. Congrats on joining the CHAMPS league, now when us and Bama play for the title on/around Jan 10th yearly, you can watch and yell SEC as you celebrate our titles.

I bet you tell everyone yore an ATL Braves fan and live in "Braves Country" too. :ROFLMAO:

Pineapple

Legendary
Amateur......

This is NOT how you SEC faggot......but then again #WINNING is what means more......and yore shit program (are you OU or UT?) probably hasn't won shit in 1-2 decades. Congrats on joining the CHAMPS league, now when us and Bama play for the title on/around Jan 10th yearly, you can watch and yell SEC as you celebrate our titles.

I bet you tell everyone yore an ATL Braves fan and live in "Braves Country" too. :ROFLMAO:
I am a fan of the 7 time national champion Oklahoma Sooners. And when we get to that inbred hillbilly shit conference we will run it.

Y’all are not on our level. Fuktard!

I didn’t know any grown men still watched mlb.

And I post all that with “all due respek”.

BurntJ

Founder
I am a fan of the 7 time national champion Oklahoma Sooners. And when we get to that inbred hillbilly shit conference we will run it.

JFC…..I thought Gump were the only losers that tracked Golf Digest National titles from 1931.

🤣🤣🤣

So yeah a has been program that hasn't won shit in Decades. Great now Vandy will have more competition. You seem like you will be great at cheering SEC SEC while we handle the business.

BurntJ

Founder
Well…for starters today wouldn’t be Tejas 1st experience with Bama officiating.

Pineapple

Legendary
JFC…..I thought Gump were the only losers that tracked Golf Digest National titles from 1931.

🤣🤣🤣

So yeah a has been program that hasn't won shit in Decades. Great now Vandy will have more competition. You seem like you will be great at cheering SEC SEC while we handle the business.
I’ll be the one laughing at you inbred fucks screaming sec trying to ride our jocks.

OU, like Texas today, will run shit. And we run Texas.

Enjoy being our bitch, Mouthbreathers!!!

BurntJ

Founder
I’ll be the one laughing at you inbred fucks screaming sec trying to ride our jocks.

OU, like Texas today, will run shit. And we run Texas.

Enjoy being our bitch, Mouthbreathers!!!
You faggits are all about WILL and HAVE…..

🤣🤣🤣
Look pussy we ARE the Champs! You haven’t won shit in decades and just got cucked by USC. Also, didn’t you poor fuckers need Tejas to pay yore breakout fee to the Big12.

Maybe fix yore shot program before addressing THE CHAMPS.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

So that's why you don't likebSC we took Stogner and Rattler

Pineapple

Legendary
You faggits are all about WILL and HAVE…..

🤣🤣🤣
Look pussy we ARE the Champs! You haven’t won shit in decades and just got cucked by USC. Also, didn’t you poor fuckers need Tejas to pay yore breakout fee to the Big12.

Maybe fix yore shot program before addressing THE CHAMPS.
That’s it. Back in your cage, Sir BarksALot!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What if Colt never got hurt 2: The Fall of Quinn

Everyone knows the answer to that question. Texas would be undefeated all time against Bama. They have two wins against Daddy and they’re both asterisks.

I’m ok with it, though. We’ll be dragging our balls across their foreheads annually starting in a couple years.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Everyone knows the answer to that question. Texas would be undefeated all time against Bama. They have two wins against Daddy and they’re both asterisks.

I’m ok with it, though. We’ll be dragging our balls across their foreheads annually starting in a couple years.
On the bright side txatm is about to shitbthe bed

Pineapple

Legendary
Gladly…..I prefer to never keep the company of poors. Pay yore own bill you faggit. What man asks another to pay for him.

Oklahoma really is Tejas bitch…..
(And clearly isn’t shedding that image anytime soon(er).
*pours

You counsel of kennels looking mfer!

Gilbert who replaced Colt hadn't taken a meaningful snap the entire year if I remember correctly. I think Texas wins if Colt wasn't hurt. Oh well, water over the dam.

I think Texas would have probably pulled it out although Texas couldn’t stop Alabama. A QB of that caliber usually finds a way to make the plays needed to win.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Seems appropriate to post this update in this thread. Quinn Ewers is out 4-6 weeks with an earliest return date of OU in Dallas. Backup Hudson Card is doubtful next weekend for UTSA. UTSA is a pretty salty squad. We might be running Wildcat with Roschon Johnson all game. Yikes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Seems appropriate to post this update in this thread. Quinn Ewers is out 4-6 weeks with an earliest return date of OU in Dallas. Backup Hudson Card is doubtful next weekend for UTSA. UTSA is a pretty salty squad. We might be running Wildcat with Roschon Johnson all game. Yikes.
Yeah that sucks. UTSA is definitely not and easy out.
I know everyone is bummed w QE getting banged up. I think I may get banged up and fall asleep early..yall will be OK. Your walk on are better than Florida's starters

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Yeah that sucks. UTSA is definitely not and easy out.
I know everyone is bummed w QE getting banged up. I think I may get banged up and fall asleep early..yall will be OK. Your walk on are better than Florida's starters

We have a freshman kid Maalik Murphy who has some VY qualities that a lot of our fan base is clamoring for now. Just throw him in the deep end and see if he can swim.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/maalik-murphy-208158

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
Plus the emotional let down, it could be a tough game in Austin next week

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Plus the emotional let down, it could be a tough game in Austin next week

No doubt on emotional letdown. At least it's a 7pm kick so the fans will be juiced to battle that a bit.

UTSA QB Frank Harris is probably the best player you have never heard of in CFB. Dude is gritty. They have played two OT games and are 1-1 on the season.

Top Bottom