Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What if Colt hadn't gotten hurt?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Colt would have thrown for 650+ yards and 8 TDs and Bama would have fired Saban after the 77-13 shellacking. The world would be a much better place right now. Anyone who watched the beginning of that game and doesn't reach this conclusion knows zero about college football.

Additionally, this statue would have been a fixture on street corners across towns in Texas:

Colt_statue_WTF.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Colt is a great American and Texan. Worked his grandfather’s ranch bailing hay in the summer!

You just chose a gay ass college.
No doubt in real life I'd be buddies w him. I was message boarding. Wipe your pussy dry. A gay ass College does not reside in SC.
I'll fly to TX and whip your ass and colt McCoy's granddaddy can watch while I pour mustard base sauce on your shitty brisket. Then I'll throw beans in the chili your wife is cooking me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Colt would have thrown for 650+ yards and 8 TDs and Bama would have fired Saban after the 77-13 shellacking. The world would be a much better place right now. Anyone who watched the beginning of that game and doesn't reach this conclusion knows zero about college football.

Additionally, this statue would have been a fixture on street corners across towns in Texas:

Colt_statue_WTF.jpg
The only time I wasbthat scared was when my house burned down

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
In honor of the Bama/Tx matchup, how different would things be if Colt McCoy didn't get hurt?

The real question is....what would NFL and NCAA have looked like had the Miami Dolphins GM agreed to sign Drew Brees? Saban is on record saying he would have stayed if they would have signed DB as he requested. Bill B and Nick S in the same division going head to head.

As for Bama, they were a shit program living off history then Saban shows up and its fucking like the Bear B. came back from the dead.

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
No doubt in real life I'd be buddies w him. I was message boarding. Wipe your pussy dry. A gay ass College does not reside in SC.
I'll fly to TX and whip your ass and colt McCoy's granddaddy can watch while I pour mustard base sauce on your shitty brisket. Then I'll throw beans in the chili your wife is cooking me

I'd beat you twice for this. Once for mustard sauce and once for beans.

Landjeff

Poster

Colt_statue_WTF.jpg
Agree with everything written.... Horns went three and out the next 10 possessions. Mack froze, lost the game, ruined the program and prohibited Saban from taking the job. Will never understand why so many love that guy? His vanity, along with the "Woke" movement, destroyed Longhorn football. And f@ck Korn Ferry for recommending Charlie Strong! And f@ck Fat Ketch for loving the hire. And f@ck all the left-twats for calling Red McCombs a racist for not liking the hire. Red was right!!!

Pineapple

Legendary
I’ll put up with a lot of things but you put coleslaw or mustard on my brisket and you gonna find yo ass at a Wachovia living a counsel of kennels.

Also, “sc” literally stands for sucking cocks.

#BoomSoon

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Agree with everything written.... Horns went three and out the next 10 possessions. Mack froze, lost the game, ruined the program and prohibited Saban from taking the job. Will never understand why so many love that guy? His vanity, along with the "Woke" movement, destroyed Longhorn football. And f@ck Korn Ferry for recommending Charlie Strong! And f@ck Fat Ketch for loving the hire. And f@ck all the left-twats for calling Red McCombs a racist for not liking the hire. Red was right!!!

Hunnert %.

I will also add: Red Banquet and "I'm out here killing myself on the recruiting trail down in Florida".

Fuck Mack Brown. We won a title under Mack despite him thanks to the greatest CFB player of all time.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The real question is....what would NFL and CFL have looked like had the Miami Dolphins GM agreed to sign Drew Brees? Saban is on record saying he would have stayed if they would have signed DB as he requested. Bill B and Nick S in the same division going head to head.

As for Bama, they were a shit program living off history then Saban shows up and its fucking like the Bear B. came back from the dead.
I had a friend growing up that would red rocket his bulldog. Trey is that you?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd beat you twice for this. Once for mustard sauce and once for beans.
Fuck you man. I'm getting on Travelocity now. Where you at midland tx?
I'm flying out. I got kidney beans (red and dark)
Slaw and Maurices BBQ sauce
Maurice was a grand wizard. I really don't eat his shit but everything else is true

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Charliebstrong fooled everyone.
As our D coordinator we called him
3rd and long Charlie Strong

Pineapple

Legendary
Fuck you man. I'm getting on Travelocity now. Where you at midland tx?
I'm flying out. I got kidney beans (red and dark)
Slaw and Maurices BBQ sauce
Maurice was a grand wizard. I really don't eat his shit but everything else is true
Mother Sucker, when you get to Odessa head to Barbwire and Lace. Just come in talking loud shit. We’ll find you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mother Sucker, when you get to Odessa head to Barbwire and Lace. Just come in talking loud shit. We’ll find you.
I'll find you . North til I smell it west til I kick your fucking teeth in.
Looking like the best Western just off the Alien Highway. Odessa just north of Fredricksburl St? Lay down is loose

Pineapple

Legendary
I'll find you . North til I smell it west til I kick your fucking teeth in.
Looking like the best Western just off the Alien Highway. Odessa just north of Fredricksburl St? Lay down is loose
You come on Sunday I’ll be at Woody’s in Midland wearing a Dallas Cowboy jersey. Just walk up and talk shit. We’ll see where your “beans” end up!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You come on Sunday I’ll be at Woody’s in Midland wearing a Dallas Cowboy jersey. Just walk up and talk shit. We’ll see where your “beans” end up!
Woody is A FUCKING GAMECOCK you got damn retard. He dated my younger brother you phag sympathetizer

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mark Ingram-116 yards rushing-2 TDs
Trent Richardson-109 yards rushing-2 TDs

If Colt hadn’t broke would he have stopped them?
No you wouldn't have
Tx caught lighting w VY. Yall boondoggle your way to the point yall are chasing aggies these days. I fly over after I leave woodys and steel toe your fucking face too if you'd like. I save some slaw beans and mustard sauce for you and your Betty

BurntJ

Founder
This is HOW YOU SEC!

It just means more........

BurntJ

Founder
It's Texas Texas Yee Haw and don't you ever fucking forget it.
Wait...yore a Tejas Tech guy......🤯🤯🤯
You come off as the biggest ut HOMER/Fan.

Also, I thought yore name was an acronym for Tough Tittie You Homo.
(this news saddens me ☹️ and is clearly Not Good News for Clemson).

Top Bottom