Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does your energy drink game look like?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I’ll go off and on the energy drinks, but generally enjoy them. A lot of them taste really good and provide a nice kick in the butt.

If I get a monster I usually grab the light green Paradise Ultra. I had a Watermelon redbull the other day that was pretty good.

But mostly I roll with Bangs or Reigns. Usually Reigns are a bit cheaper so I’ve been going with them. Mango and Orange Dreamsicle are the faves. I’ll get maybe 3 a week, never got to the daily habit.

I’ll get on the five hour energies too. I’ll buy the packs at Walmart and keep them in the fridge outside

1618191883514.jpeg

Last edited:

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
I’ll go off and on the energy drinks, but generally enjoy them. A lot of them taste really good and provide a nice kick in the butt.

If I get a monster I usually grab the light green Paradise Ultra. I had a Watermelon redbull the other day that was pretty good.

But mostly I roll with Bangs or Reigns. Usually Reigns are a bit cheaper so I’ve been going with them. Mango and Orange Dreamsicle are the faves. I’ll get maybe 3 a week, never got to the daily habit.

I’ll get on the five hour energies too. I’ll buy the packs at Walmart and keep them in the fridge outside
Green ultra for sure. Bang makes me feel like I’m gonna have a stroke. Red and watermelon ultra are also choice.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
7551B6D7-4004-4007-A7F0-6A6DF2EA2665.jpeg
The two above are my favorite at the moment. Nothing beats the ole black coffee first thing in the morning though.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
BI0711-SOI-Whoop-inbody.gif

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Quoting yours, because this is the exact product in the following tale.

Back in my poorer days, I used to work on my own vehicles. I was working on an old Ford Aerostar we had (I was poor...), and bought one of the above-mentioned energy drink to try as I was tired. I got back to the house, went outside to work some more (it had a timing issue). I opened the can, took one drink, and decided I didn't like it and set it on the bumper. While working on the car, I knocked the can off on the ground. As it tasted like shit, I didn't mind.

About 30 minutes later, I stopped to smoke a fag (back in my smoking day) and ponder the vehicle issue, and happen to look down at the ground. There was a trail of ants that literally walked around the spilled energy drink. I decided right then and there if an ant won't eat that shit...I probably don't need to be ingesting it either. That was my first and last energy drink.

I drink one cup of coffee every day with 2 Stok caffeine pods and some sugar free creamer. Coke Zero or water the rest of the day.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Quoting yours, because this is the exact product in the following tale.

Back in my poorer days, I used to work on my own vehicles. I was working on an old Ford Aerostar we had (I was poor...), and bought one of the above-mentioned energy drink to try as I was tired. I got back to the house, went outside to work some more (it had a timing issue). I opened the can, took one drink, and decided I didn't like it and set it on the bumper. While working on the car, I knocked the can off on the ground. As it tasted like shit, I didn't mind.

About 30 minutes later, I stopped to smoke a fag (back in my smoking day) and ponder the vehicle issue, and happen to look down at the ground. There was a trail of ants that literally walked around the spilled energy drink. I decided right then and there if an ant won't eat that shit...I probably don't need to be ingesting it either. That was my first and last energy drink.

I drink one cup of coffee every day with 2 Stok caffeine pods and some sugar free creamer. Coke Zero or water the rest of the day.
Ants do that with all energy drinks.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Used to be a Bang guy. Switched to Reigns. Can’t hardly stand the taste of Bangs now after switching. Orange and Mango are also my go to.

They have a new gummy bear flavor out that isn’t bad.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Used to be a Bang guy. Switched to Reigns. Can’t hardly stand the taste of Bangs now after switching. Orange and Mango are also my go to.

They have a new gummy bear flavor out that isn’t bad.
A man of high taste as well. I have had the same experience with Bangs - the seem to have more of a chemical taste after switching.

I've seen the gummy bear one but haven't tried it. I've got an Orange Dreamsicle in the fridge at home for when I need it.

I'm a big coffee guy as well, but sometime I just like the cold, carbonated drink instead. Especially when it is hot

Top Bottom