Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weirdest/craziest place you’ve had the sex?

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
I once had sex with a female human at the Holiday World theme park, in you guessed it, Santa Clause, Indiana.

Edit: I guess it was technically is the Splashin Safari part of the park.

St.simonsdawg

Poster
Going with front lawn in college while sprinklers going off. That poor girl was entirely to close to the sprinkler head.

honkforhagan

Poster
Pal’s Lounge in New Orleans. Got hammered and chatted up the owner until closing time. She told me to wait around and gave me another beer while they closed up. Proceeded to lay her across a couple of bar stools in front of a large glass window and then pumped for a couple of minutes until I pulled out and nutted all over her stomach.

Back of a Taxi Cab in Cancun, which was after she had given me a very skillful HandJob in the soap suds at a Foam Party at some bar. Cab driver's eyes were glued to his rear view mirror watching watching us, surprised he didn't run over a Churro Cart. I didn't care, had sex. And I might add she was staying at The Club Med which you can't enter unless you are staying there which I wasn't. Cab driver pulled up and the guards weren't going to let me in because I wasn't staying there but then he started yelling at them in Spanish making humping jestures. And they let me in, and he gave me a big Thumbs Up as he drove away

Gatorabe

Poster
Founder
Freshman year I had sex with my Econ teacher. She pushed me into a dark room and we fucked on a bed. When we were getting ready for round two.....I realized I was laying on a leggo, and there were stuffed animals everywhere. Turns out we were in her 5-year old's Batman-themed bed.

It was a complete turn-off

AJOverstreet

Poster
Was walking with a girl on a pier on an inlet waterway in PC Fla. There was a small fishing boat tied to the pier. We got in and did the nasty then left

TudPls

Lurker
On a ridge above the treeline near Breckenridge. There were about a dozen dumbfounded mountain goats within 10 feet just staring at us.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Pal’s Lounge in New Orleans. Got hammered and chatted up the owner until closing time. She told me to wait around and gave me another beer while they closed up. Proceeded to lay her across a couple of bar stools in front of a large glass window and then pumped for a couple of minutes until I pulled out and nutted all over her stomach.
Simple google search resulted in a redhead MILF... yes?

EdgeBest

Poster
Vinoy belltower (tower whatever it is) in downtown st pete 2019 sometime

hinge first date with some Heather, shes nuts, on my D after just a few glasses of wine
grabbing my mister as we held hands walking around DTSP

in the park by the water, she needs to go #1, just squats up behind a tree in the park (9pm ish). clearly she is wild.

its low tide so there is a beach at the moment in the yacht club, we hop down, she goes down on me there below the seawall. but there a bit too much foot traffic and we see the well lit belltower of the vinoy hotel just behind us

make our way up the stairs, acting casual like guests, into the employees only area, door is ajar and we make it up into the fresh air, i see an empty nutella snacker cup that some one had for a snack.

she brought condoms, of course she did. we do standing doggy, i toss the used snakeskin in the nutella cup and we are on our way

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
100 down the inner state with her head bobbing up and down out of the sun roof...

Lots of places, that one scared me a little driving that fast and not being able to see.

In my high school girlfriend’s special needs older sister room. Pink paint marred by crayon, pink shag carpet, pink bed sheets, furby’s everywhere.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Public park at midnight with a sex starved MILF. She was about to start her period. Did not pull out. Her shoulder got scratched up from the tree she was leaning her shoulder against.

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
In a mobile home that was for sale in one of those places that sell mobile homes. GF and I were playing around driving down the road, got hot, saw the place ahead and stopped. We acted like we were looking to buy a mobile home, browsing around and found one.to our liking. Plowed her on one of the beds that still had the plastic on the mattress.

FU_Rivals

Poster
Founder
That park in NYC where they chess all day I think it's called Washington Square, did her on the ground then left and went back to the GOAT bar The Red Lion

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Part of Darrell K Royal Stadium in Austin is Bellmont Hall that has classrooms, exercise rooms, and things like indoor racquetball courts.

Basically Bellmont Hall is what the West Side Upper Deck sits on structurally. They built it this way becasue the PUF or Permanent University Fund cannot be used for athletics only academics and academic buildings. It was a genius way for the athletic department to defer part of the cost when they expanded the stadium to have an upper deck.

Now that the history lesson is out of the way - when I was at Texas I was dating this girl from SMU - it was an afternoon game and decided to each take a hit of ecstasy while watching the game. By about half-time that shit kicked in and we were both more interested in the sects than the game.

We made our way down one of the stairwells from the stadium to inside Bellmont Hall where we found one of the indoor racquetball courts unlocked - so we entered and fucked right there on the racquetball court while surrounded by around 86,000 people watching a football game.

She was an awesome girlfriend as we also joined the mile-high club on a SWA flight from Dallas to Chicago, fucked in the elevator of the Double Tree Guest Suites on Westheimer Road in H-Town, on the beach at Cancun, I also fingered her at the Foothills lounge restaurant at the top of the Hyatt Regency on Town Lake in The ATX - some lady caught me doing it and was staring at me so I pulled my finger out of her pussy then licked my finger while smiling at her staring at me.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Jordan Hare stadium in Auburn. Fitty yard line. Damn silent alarm got tripped as we walked onto the field. It was still worth it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
brodie.gif

Posted this but was looking for one where he asks that question and says "what, like the backseat of a volkwagon?" lol

Top Bottom