Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weapons Truth thread...let's get real about what's going on...

TJHall1

Legendary
Are you gonna give any credit to the 100,000 cops and the increase in jail terms or are you gonna be a bitch that yells... MUH mandatory minimums? You realize they kept violent felons in jail longer and now they are letting them out faster. Why don't you move to seattle or NY and wear a sign that says "I carry large sums of money"?
And just to piggy back off this 😂 who are the 100,000 you're referring to? No clue what you're talking about there.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't even know how to respond to this. There isnt a coherent thought in all of it. I feel your passion about the subject and alcohol prolly led to this message.
More proof. total lack of understanding the crime laws that were passed during the 90's and only focuses on the one law to prop up a beta bitch agenda.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
And just to piggy back off this 😂 who are the 100,000 you're referring to? No clue what you're talking about there.
They hired 100,000 cops at the same time. They increased prison sentences at the same time. If you want to argue with people on a subject then at least do a little homework. I can't educate someone as far behind as you seem to be.

TJHall1

Legendary
So because tons of laws are bad we should add more bad laws in hopes that one or two are decent? Jesus Christ what happened to you? You used to be decent poster and now your just a beta bitch. What is going on in your life now man? You are snapping at everyone over jokes and can't maintain a rational thought process.

Wake up call dude.
Think you've had a good amount to drink tonight based on your incoherence. I've been drinking too, but am not yet retarded like you.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Think you've had a good amount to drink tonight based on your incoherence. I've been drinking too, but am not yet retarded like you.
You're a fucking pussy bitch. I told you they hired 100,000 extra cops. They increased prison sentences. Just because you are retarded doesn't mean shit to me. I've let tons of your shit go because you used to be a decent poster but you are an absolute beta bitch now.

I litter ali think so little of you now that I might put you on ignore just because I honestly don't read 90% of the bullshit you say anymore. You could be a 50 yo married italian woman who smokes and not be more annoying.

TJHall1

Legendary
You're a fucking pussy bitch. I told you they hired 100,000 extra cops. They increased prison sentences. Just because you are retarded doesn't mean shit to me. I've let tons of your shit go because you used to be a decent poster but you are an absolute beta bitch now.

I litter ali think so little of you now that I might put you on ignore just because I honestly don't read 90% of the bullshit you say anymore. You could be a 50 yo married italian woman who smokes and not be more annoying.
Who hired 100,000 extra cops? That's the second time I've asked. Who increased prison sentences? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Asking questions and not agreeing with everyone in the circle makes you a beta bitch?
Hahahahahahaha
Enjoy your night incoherent guy

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I agree with the closing the borders.

Statistics completely disagree with you in regards to gun laws. Red flag laws work. There's a reason the NRA is so opposed to them.
Requiring courses and licensures would cull some of these psychos.
Being put thru hours and hours of course work, tests, and other stuff to acquire a driving license but being able to purchase rifles with drum magazines on my 18th birthday with nothing but a background check to see if I'm a felon is absurd.

And just to show how absurd your comment about gun laws is you should look up some stats about when they banned assault rifles under clinton.

The DOJ's own study of the 1994 assault weapons ban even said that it did not cause a drop in gun violence.

The AWB was also just nonsense, banning guns based on cosmetic features that have absolutely no bearing on the gun's function. The only thing that did affect function was the magazine capacity limit, but that is dumb as well considering the tiny, almost zero, number of shootings that go beyond 10 shots. Even if they did limit the capacity you could easily make your own larger magazines at home, or just change them in less than a second. Also...How did we come up with the arbitrary threshold that makes a magazine "high capacity" anyway?

Why are we fighting over such tiny details that will not make a difference, when we could all agree that we need to harden our schools, and put police in them all? Seems like we are being distracted from the simple solution here.

As far as red flag laws, I will just generally say that in America, we don't let our government take away our Rights without due process, typically a conviction of a crime. One of the things that makes America so great! We've all seen in recent years how power will be abused, and more and more our government being weaponized against political opponents. We do not need to give more power to our federal government, and we do not need to give up more of our Rights.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Who hired 100,000 extra cops? That's the second time I've asked. Who increased prison sentences? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Asking questions and not agreeing with everyone in the circle makes you a beta bitch?
Hahahahahahaha
Enjoy your night incoherent guy
Well bye asshole. You honestly know about the assault weapons ban but didn't know the fucking congress and Bill Mother fucking Clinton passed a bill that hired 100,000 extra cops? How old are you? You retarded or just stupid? Got dayum dude. We've been talking about the 90's crime bill in threads for years and you been acting like you knew. Now all the sudden you are a dumbass ignorant guy that just found out about the assault weapons ban and saw a convenient bit of info that would suggest that it was responsible for the drop in violent crime. Well what if I showed you a bar graph that showed the more dick you suck the less murders happen?... You gonna save lives or not?

TJHall1

Legendary
Well bye asshole. You honestly know about the assault weapons ban but didn't know the fucking congress and Bill Mother fucking Clinton passed a bill that hired 100,000 extra cops? How old are you? You retarded or just stupid? Got dayum dude. We've been talking about the 90's crime bill in threads for years and you been acting like you knew. Now all the sudden you are a dumbass ignorant guy that just found out about the assault weapons ban and saw a convenient bit of info that would suggest that it was responsible for the drop in violent crime. Well what if I showed you a bar graph that showed the more dick you suck the less murders happen?... You gonna save lives or not?
If you could present something not retarded maybe the rest of us could read it.

TJHall1

Legendary
I'll ask you again: are you in favor of allowing a guy who is clearly fucked up to buy a gun? Has been violent and abusive. You haven't answered.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If you could present something not retarded maybe the rest of us could read it.
I Will Go Slow. The congress Of the United States Of America passed laws at the same time they passed the assault weapons ban. Those laws paid for an extra 100000 cops across the country. They also passed laws that mandated harsher criminal sentences for certain crimes. Now if you are honestly still dumb enough to ask "who" then just go suck a dick and put a dildo in you ass you cock sucking faggit. How are you this ignorant?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I'll ask you again: are you in favor of allowing a guy who is clearly fucked up to buy a gun? Has been violent and abusive. You haven't answered.
Just fuck off and suck a dick. Nobody is for that. You have clearly been lost you're mind and Im done with you. Enjoy banishment asshole pussy.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not one single answer so far about a psycho being able to buy a gun. Just more of this "you ain't taking my guns!!! Ahhhh"

What exactly are you proposing? In alot of states, you can already be barred from gun possession by simply being charged/arrested for domestic violence, stalking, or having a restraining order, or other means via a judge. Federally you have to actually be convicted of domestic violence to be barred from having a gun, not just charged.(accused)

If what you are proposing is to make that federal law, you might get some support for that...but not the way you are talking to people in this thread, and generally, lately. If you mean anything more than that when you say "red flag laws", I might not support it. Would need details.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Preventing more deaths than if they weren't there at all. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with city attorneys refusing to jail criminals, instead letting gang bangers back on the street for weapons charges.

Don't act like Chicago's situation has nothing to do with their mayors and attorneys refusing to jail anyone or enforce the laws in place.
So city attorneys refuse to jail criminals and let the gang bangers back on the street and we are taking guns away from law abiding citizens and leaving them as sitting ducks?

No thanks.

We need to focus on 1) hardening schools, 2) enforcing the laws we have (I.e. make the gang bangers serve their time) and 3) the moral decay of our society causing mental health problems.

How did the 18 year old Ramos or whatever his name is afford $10,000 worth of weapons and ammo? Where did he get the cash? Where were his Mom and Dad?

If we are to revisit gun laws we should only consider things that will actually stop the crime in question. No restricting the rights of law abiding citizens just because. What law would have or could have stopped Ramos?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The largest mass murder in a school in US history occurred using a bomb.

Just the other day in Texas a prisoner serving two life sentences for murder and attempted murder escaped. He broke into a weekend house and killed 5 people when they arrived for a couple of days of relaxation. Kids were killed too.

Fortunately, he was shot to death south of San Antonio when he opened fire on policemen.

I suspect when the investigations are complete (assuming they release the results) about Uvalde, we'll learn the perp had outside help in acquiring the guns he used and numerous laws were broken or ignored.

It's easy to go after the "tools" being used. That only affects LACs. As we see in Chicago, Philly, NYC, LA, Detroit and elsewhere, there is no political will to go after the persons using the tools. Why? Because that would take political balls and those are seriously lacking in DC and state capitols.

Gun confiscation and red flag laws will only lead to a thriving black market and the guns acquired will be fully automatic military grade weapons. They won't be semi-autos with 5-10 round magazines. Be careful what you wish for as you might get something worse.

TJHall1

Legendary
I suspect when the investigations are complete (assuming they release the results) about Uvalde, we'll learn the perp had outside help in acquiring the guns he used and numerous laws were broken or ignored.

It's easy to go after the "tools" being used. That only affects LACs. As we see in Chicago, Philly, NYC, LA, Detroit and elsewhere, there i

Gun confiscation and red flag laws will only lead to a thriving black market and the guns acquired will be fully automatic military grade weapons.
Well, not sure if the investigation is complete but you're dead wrong! He bought these weapons all by himself. Legally. Just days after his 18th birthday and just days before this shooting. No help needed! No laws broken! That's a fact.

You're also dead wrong about red flag laws. They've proven to work.

Nice try tho!

Full grade automatic black market weapons?! Holy fuck the delusion is real in this one!

TJHall1

Legendary
What exactly are you proposing? In alot of states, you can already be barred from gun possession by simply being charged/arrested for domestic violence, stalking, or having a restraining order, or other means via a judge. Federally you have to actually be convicted of domestic violence to be barred from having a gun, not just charged.(accused)

If what you are proposing is to make that federal law, you might get some support for that...but not the way you are talking to people in this thread, and generally, lately. If you mean anything more than that when you say "red flag laws", I might not support it. Would need details.
I don't think it matters how I talk to anyone in this thread or on this board 😂😂. I'm not making laws, not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Don't give a fuck about your feelings.
Read the story I posted above about the guy who shot the girls at a church and tell me that couldn't have been prevented with red flag laws.

BUT MUH GUNS!!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don't think it matters how I talk to anyone in this thread or on this board 😂😂. I'm not making laws, not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Don't give a fuck about your feelings.
Read the story I posted above about the guy who shot the girls at a church and tell me that couldn't have been prevented with red flag laws.

BUT MUH GUNS!!

Ah, trolling then. Got it.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

BUT MUH GUNS!!
Just going to keep running with this huh?

TJHall1

Legendary
Ah, trolling then. Got it.
Not trolling. Just because I don't share your viewpoint that the boogey man is gonna steal my guns doesn't make it a troll.

I don't agree with you that gun regulations like red flag laws and not allowing nut jobs to purchase guns mean they're gonna come clean law abiding citizen's house of firearms. That doesn't mean i think you're a troll, just that you're fucking dumb.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Preventing more deaths than if they weren't there at all. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with city attorneys refusing to jail criminals, instead letting gang bangers back on the street for weapons charges.

Don't act like Chicago's situation has nothing to do with their mayors and attorneys refusing to jail anyone or enforce the laws in place.
Chicago's problem has been long before the current situation. Carry on

yankmenoodle

Elite
What patterns do you speak of? No one is going to clean you out of your guns. That's loony talk from far leftists and if you believe it will happen you're fuckin crazy.
He's right. It started with same sex marriage. We just want to be married. Now it's morphed into teachers telling young children they're the opposite sex. A man wants to pretend he's a woman, and if you work for a government agency, you're required by law to pretend with him.
The goal is to disarm us.

TJHall1

Legendary
Both parents had narcotics possession convictions. These are the types of people we need to protect their 2A rights!!

Top Bottom