Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urinal choice

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
When you are taking a leak and you have two urinal options available: the taller, higher one shallow against the wall, or the lower one that has the bowl sticking out...

Which one do you choose?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Looks like he is a low urinal man. Assuming other options were available. Seems like he's striking up a convo with the guy on the right too
yeah looks like he suffers from PUD and the guy on the right is demonstrating monk-like concentration

for me all depends on the restroom layout...Its a toss up every time i walk in .. i have absolutely no idea what urinal ill end up at.. hell sometimes I find myself pissing in a handicap stall

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Theres never 3 options in a bathroom. Its a tall one for big boys and the short one for little boys.
Ive never been able to choose between 3. I take the one right next to somebody and stand back a little as I stare at the person next to me to see if he glances down. Ill even walk up and share just to show how lucky my wife is.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Never the ones that go to the floor, to much splashing going on don't want pissy shoes.
I assume the one with the smallest piss puddle splashes the least and I go there. But of course the first rule is I don’t snuggle up to some other dude if there is available space.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'm really surprised there are no hard liners. I don't ever use the short ones, but I noticed how sometimes people will just go to those when there are completely open options.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Lol still at Bryant Denny I think. They might have upgraded very recently but they were there for a while
I remember seeing a little boy who had obviously held it way too long let if fly all over everyone around at one of those troughs at Veterans Memorial Field House in Huntington, WV at Halftime of a Marshall University basketball game in the 70’s! It was hilarious! 💦 💦 😂😂😂

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Never the ones that go to the floor, to much splashing going on don't want pissy shoes.
When you grew up in an era where those and troughs were about all there was you learn to avoid pee foot. Much easier than outdoor peeing (which I do often) where you have to avoid pee foot but also pee mist being blown on you. I agree, flip-flops and any liquid don't mix.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
When you grew up in an era where those and troughs were about all there was you learn to avoid pee foot. Much easier than outdoor peeing (which I do often) where you have to avoid pee foot but also pee mist being blown on you. I agree, flip-flops and any liquid don't mix.
pissing in the wind.... story of my life

Oler Ted

Elite
I have to use the short one because my dick will touch the water in the higher ones

Top Bottom