Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED The Murdaugh Files. Murder, Fraud, Drugs and more from the influential South Carolina family

TJHall1

Legendary
Who ya got playing Alex?
220px-Jesse_Plemons_%2820769593584%29.jpg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
And here comes the race aspect to the story. Authorities have started a grand jury to investigate Alex Murdaughs drug pipeline. Apparently he was writing checks for $20,000 a month prior to the murders. In the months after the murders he wrote two separate checks for $200,000 a piece. A lot of the money apparently went to a gang "the cowboys" in Walterboro which is a neighboring small town.

1635588495929.png

1635588908021.png

And here comes the race aspect to the story. Authorities have started a grand jury to investigate Alex Murdaughs drug pipeline. Apparently he was writing checks for $20,000 a month prior to the murders. In the months after the murders he wrote two separate checks for $200,000 a piece. A lot of the money apparently went to a gang "the cowboys" in Walterboro which is a neighboring small town.

View attachment 56517

View attachment 56518
Do you think his affiliation is true?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 56517

View attachment 56518
letter-kenny-holy-fuckin-yew.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Some info i recently found out that im not sure if its well known or not.

Supposedly AM really wanted PM to come to Moselle on the night of the murders. PM was staying with his uncle John Marvin Murdaugh and did not want to go out to Moselle that night. It was about a 45 minute drive from John Marvins house to Moselle and PM did not want to go because it was a long drive and he was not getting along with AM.

Despite Pauls objections to going, John Marvin strongly encouraged PM to go to Moselle that night because "its what your dad wants you to do."

This leads me to believe that AM may have had a premeditated plan. Couple that with Judge Newmans order declaring him a danger to the community and himself and his reference to "other investigations" leads me to think that AM may be charged with murder soon.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Alright @ChicagoFats get in here and give me some updates. I have gone way too long without any new Murdaugh murders or conspiracies. Help please.....without incriminating family and friends Obvious Lee.

BigBucnNole

Elite
All their stuff going on a court ordered estate sale? I could sweep in and buy it and become a SC land baron.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Alright @ChicagoFats get in here and give me some updates. I have gone way too long without any new Murdaugh murders or conspiracies. Help please.....without incriminating family and friends Obvious Lee.

Not a whole lot new. Personally i think the prime suspect in the murders is Alex Murdaugh and they are building an airtight case against him. They know he is locked up and not going anywhere anytime soon, so they would rather take the time and get the charges right because they know a good defense will be provided.

In the meantime Murdaugh faced an additional 21 charges last week most related to stealing money from the Satterfields. I think bond was set at $5mm which has not been met yet.

The Satterfield family has recieved ~ $7.5 million in payments collected by their lawyer. This is all without receiving any repayment from Murdaugh himself. Mostly from insurance companies related to the accomplices.

Don't think Big Red will see freedom every again.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Not a whole lot new. Personally i think the prime suspect in the murders is Alex Murdaugh and they are building an airtight case against him. They know he is locked up and not going anywhere anytime soon, so they would rather take the time and get the charges right because they know a good defense will be provided.

In the meantime Murdaugh faced an additional 21 charges last week most related to stealing money from the Satterfields. I think bond was set at $5mm which has not been met yet.

The Satterfield family has recieved ~ $7.5 million in payments collected by their lawyer. This is all without receiving any repayment from Murdaugh himself. Mostly from insurance companies related to the accomplices.

Don't think Big Red will see freedom every again.

How wealthy is the family?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

BurntJ

Founder
All their stuff going on a court ordered estate sale? I could sweep in and buy it and become a SC land baron.
How wealthy is the family?
Please leave this thread, you Fag up enough of them already and I actually am interested in this one. Also, again for like the 100 millionth time.....either up yore Troll game or KYS.

BurntJ

Founder
In the news a few days ago that he was embarrassed he tried to stage his on death:

This is a perfect example of these SCUM BAGS (DEMS).

Notice he isn't embarrassed about being a druggie, murderer, corrupt POS......he is embarrassed people know he tried to kill himself....and was too incompetent to get it done.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Please leave this thread, you Fag up enough of them already and I actually am interested in this one. Also, again for like the 100 millionth time.....either up yore Troll game or KYS.

Let's have a contest. Whoever kills them self first, wins.

BigBucnNole

Elite
They were redneck wealthy. Had a lot of land, boats, and lived pretty well. They were not wealthy in my book though. They were rich.

They thought very highly of themselves though i can assure you of that. Alex and his brothers were very arrogant.

Is this their house?

0*jwYboHfP5iZG4yqM

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Is this their house?

0*jwYboHfP5iZG4yqM

Haha, no.

However, the property that the boat left from on the night of Paul Murdaughs boat crash is frequently referred to as "The River House" or "Chechessee" or "estate" or some other high falutin sounding name.

It was a shithole. It was about a 13 acre island, or more accurately an isthmus, that had two dwellings on it. They were both shitholes. I walked in the the first time and it had dead cockroaches all over the floor. It was a family house and no one had been there in a while. Great piece of property, terrible buildings and structures.

It was definitley a place for people (minors) to go and party. You knew you weren't getting in trouble and you knew who to call (Randolph, Randy, alex in that order and before ever calling the police) if you did get in trouble. They were not shy about it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I just learned that a Murdaugh stole $200 from me within the last month. Story to come later today.

@murdaugh if you return the money in the next couple hours I won't tell the story. Don't think he is on this board so tag is probably worthless, but at least i tried.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I just learned that a Murdaugh stole $200 from me within the last month. Story to come later today.

@murdaugh if you return the money in the next couple hours I won't tell the story. Don't think he is on this board so tag is probably worthless, but at least i tried.
I would tag him if the pussies @gamecockcentral didn't ban me @Rebarcock. You over there?

I'd ask for $400.

Latest posts

Top Bottom