Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED The Murdaugh Files. Murder, Fraud, Drugs and more from the influential South Carolina family

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
“Big” news out this past Friday that “Cousin Eddie” failed a polygraph test that he was near and / or commited the murders.

Of course the Murdaugh defense is jumping all over it and trying to pin the blame on Cousin Eddie.

However, Eddie has maintained his innocence offering up 3 (highly suspect) alibis. One alibi was never interviewed with the explanation being that cousins Eddie had two weeks to contact them and give them a story. And indeed it has been confirmed Eddie contacted all 3 alibis before the state got to them. One of the alibis even owed Eddie $20k.

So it’s becoming clear that Eddie is a bad character but not sure if he’s actually pulled the trigger or not. Personally I still think Alex did it.

Alex supposedly had “high impact body (blood?) splatter”on his clothing. Murdaugh defense is trying to explain that away by saying it got on him when he went up to check on Maggie’s body after she had been shot.

Trial due to start in January.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
“Big” news out this past Friday that “Cousin Eddie” failed a polygraph test that he was near and / or commited the murders.

Of course the Murdaugh defense is jumping all over it and trying to pin the blame on Cousin Eddie.

However, Eddie has maintained his innocence offering up 3 (highly suspect) alibis. One alibi was never interviewed with the explanation being that cousins Eddie had two weeks to contact them and give them a story. And indeed it has been confirmed Eddie contacted all 3 alibis before the state got to them. One of the alibis even owed Eddie $20k.

So it’s becoming clear that Eddie is a bad character but not sure if he’s actually pulled the trigger or not. Personally I still think Alex did it.

Alex supposedly had “high impact body (blood?) splatter”on his clothing. Murdaugh defense is trying to explain that away by saying it got on him when he went up to check on Maggie’s body after she had been shot.

Trial due to start in January.
So Eddie’s being made fall guy. Interesting….but not surprised by this turn of events. Keep us posted!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Russel Lafitte, Mudauggs banker accomplice, found guilty on all counts. Will serve signigmfigant time upon sentencing.

The civil suit against Murdaugh for Paul’s boat crash has been delayed yet again over concerns that making AM testify may cause 5th amendment violations for his upcoming murder trial.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
There are a ton of powerful people having trouble sleeping in SC
I'm mostly excited b/c I haven't once heard......

"TRUST THE PLAN"....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜 So there is a chance we may actually see some corruption met with the LONG DICK OF THE LAW.

(I still give it less than 1% chance....but....im buying a ticket just like the fake MM lottery!!)

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@ChicagoFats I'm thinking the mother had just about everything on Alex and thats why he did both of them.
Trial starting soon also.

Yeah. I agree that Maggie knew way tooo much and their relationship was probably just for show at that point. He killed Maggie because of what she knew and Paul because he fucked up the family “dynasty” so bad that even crooked Alex couldn’t fix it.

Top Bottom