Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED The Murdaugh Files. Murder, Fraud, Drugs and more from the influential South Carolina family

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Buster spotting.
PwPlDcl.jpeg

That has to be someone in the family he is eating with, no?

doesn’t seem like anyone would want to be hanging out with him. Has to be a small possibility he was involved with Murders

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is about the death of Stephen Smith and how his death was ruled a motor vehicle accident after initially being described as a gunshot wound to the head

1634475086608.png

1634475146430.png

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No offense….because I love the photos and “updates” but we need to have corrected dates. These are not accurately following the timeline. AM was def held in jail.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Apparently Alex's brother Randy paid for his rehab and lent him money to the tune of approximately $50k that has not been repaid. Randy filed suit vs Alex.

Alex also borrowed $477k from his partner Parker that has not been repaid. Parker also filed suit vs Alex Murdaugh. About half of that amount was lent before the murders and half after the murders.

Either way thats about $550k of money that AM borrowed in the last 9 months that has disappeared. The question is where the hell is all that money?

I also happen to know that he jammed some other family members that have not been announced in the news yet. Basically he fucked everyone. Not eactly breaking news i know ....

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Apparently Alex's brother Randy paid for his rehab and lent him money to the tune of approximately $50k that has not been repaid. Randy filed suit vs Alex.

Alex also borrowed $477k from his partner Parker that has not been repaid. Parker also filed suit vs Alex Murdaugh. About half of that amount was lent before the murders and half after the murders.

Either way thats about $550k of money that AM borrowed in the last 9 months that has disappeared. The question is where the hell is all that money?

I also happen to know that he jammed some other family members that have not been announced in the news yet. Basically he fucked everyone. Not eactly breaking news i know ....
Debts?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

This is what I’m talking about! @ChicagoFats keep up the good work! And keep it coming…..

Top Bottom