Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED - Booked a place - What are your thoughts on a Crootn get together?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
We could host it at destin or somewhere on the gulf for 2-3 days. Rent a big ass beach house? Get to know each other in person and talk about the future of our country all while getting blitzkrieged and blown out! Easy on the blow if you’re not down, it’s all good! Nevertheless, we could have an awesome time as LACs! Anyone interested? DM me.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
As long as I get to fill out the Trump invite paperwork so that I can make sure the 🐐 has an opportunity to attend I'm in.
We’ve got 2!!! Who else!?

ulEpZC.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Was stationed in Pensacola so I'm familiar with that area albeit from many decades ago. I'm not going anywhere which requires a mask to get there or wear when there. Although I wore a mask made from a mesh jersey with holes as big as pencils through Costco and nobody said anything.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’d rather go to Vegas later in 2022 so if I get sick of you guys, I can go gamble and/or go to the strip club.

I got kicked out of a strip joint in Destin 20 years ago. It was called "The Frog" and a stripper asked if I wanted a lap dance, told her I didn't haver a dollar but I'd give her a dime for one..... she was not amused

Top Bottom