Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED - Booked a place - What are your thoughts on a Crootn get together?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Ok folks, tits finally gave me the go ahead, I’m gonna book a place in Gulf Shores. @Croot_Overlord and I are working on the deets as far as exactly what we plan on doing. Trying to get a round of golf in, def lots of drinking, good food, maybe some questionable activities?? I dunno I dunno if we’re gonna have enough time. BUT, we do plan on having a little time for serious discussion about what we are trying to do here on this site and the future of our country. You can take that FWIW, whether you need an excuse to be able to go, or whatever, just letting you know I just need to know what month works best for you fuckers; June or July?
I need to know ASAP who wants in so I know how many roughly to book for. Thanks e-bros.

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord@catreaper @Dinkis14 @BurtReynoldsMustache

I’ll be in Gatlinburg/Nashville in July so wife and I will be out.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I think we very much need to get a house if at all possible. Even if it’s a bit off the beach
B

Bro everything I have checked from this website is like over a grand a night. I mean, I’m not a real poor but I’m a FSF poor!

Yeah this could end up being awkward af if some of you bastards end up being crazies. June/July is not a great time to visit GS everything is booked up like crazy. Best time is after labor day or before memorial day. Off season rates are so much better.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Yeah this could end up being awkward af if some of you bastards end up being crazies. June/July is not a great time to visit GS everything is booked up like crazy. Best time is after labor day or before memorial day. Off season rates are so much better.

giphy.gif

OPD77

Elite
Ok folks, tits finally gave me the go ahead, I’m gonna book a place in Gulf Shores. @Croot_Overlord and I are working on the deets as far as exactly what we plan on doing. Trying to get a round of golf in, def lots of drinking, good food, maybe some questionable activities?? I dunno I dunno if we’re gonna have enough time. BUT, we do plan on having a little time for serious discussion about what we are trying to do here on this site and the future of our country. You can take that FWIW, whether you need an excuse to be able to go, or whatever, just letting you know I just need to know what month works best for you fuckers; June or July?
I need to know ASAP who wants in so I know how many roughly to book for. Thanks e-bros.

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord@catreaper @Dinkis14 @BurtReynoldsMustache
I looked at my schedule and I have quite a bit going on this Summer but once you guys book it I will do everything I can to move my schedule around to make If I have to choose a month it would be July for me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I got this place booked for July 16th - 18th.

Make sure some people show up or @Chris Farley will have a gothic mansion to himself. @Nape it's got a pretty nice kitchen if you're free that weekend :)

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

Make sure some people show up or @Chris Farley will have a gothic mansion to himself. @Nape it's got a pretty nice kitchen if you're free that weekend :)

Sneak preview of July 16-18 at Eden Brae.

AdmirableBitesizedFlea-small.gif

sipsey37

Poster
Founder

Way too close for me not to swing by.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
lol what happened to the beach? Birmingham is a shit hole.... I say that because I was born and raised in Center point/Trussville......

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Not making it to Alabama. In Florida yes. Bammer no. Check out St Augustine Florida.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@tiderollsonu we chose bham bc it’s easier for everyone with a bigger airport. Also, the house is located right next to the bars. Gonna be a good and INFORMATIVE time!

if you want to ride with me you can!

Looking at the street view I see several apartment houses. Leads me to believe tutes, drugs, and cheap caddies shouldn't be a problem! House looks dynamite my dudes! Shaping up to be a fun weekend for those involved! Making me seriously take it into consideration coming down from Nebraska way.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Looking at the street view I see several apartment houses. Leads me to believe tutes, drugs, and cheap caddies shouldn't be a problem! House looks dynamite my dudes! Shaping up to be a fun weekend for those involved! Making me seriously take it into consideration coming down from Nebraska way.
There are rumors swirling that Emilio Estevez might show up

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Is there going to be any phone rules for pictures? Going to a blood signature to keep the pics here? No emails you accidentally send like that old super bowl commercial? BTW at the time I loved this commercial for a reason.

No matter what I’m pumped.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m in. Keep your dicks to yourselves. I’m old, and I carry. Besides, I don’t want any of y’all calling me with a daddy fetish.
I’m not sure this is the time of learning how to use a certain other firearm. Let’s teach everyone. Fuck it.

Top Bottom