Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED - Booked a place - What are your thoughts on a Crootn get together?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Gents, need a running list of who is coming/participating. Even if you’re local and only planning on stopping by. Trying to book reservations for dinner Friday night and possibly golf Saturday morning. Can’t do either unless I have who is confirmed coming, thanks fellas.

edit: would y’all rather go out dinner Friday night or do something like top golf?

Last edited:

sipsey37

Poster
Founder
I plan on coming but won't need a place to stay. Not a golfer at all but dinner/whatever else im down.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Gents, need a running list of who is coming/participating. Even if you’re local and only planning on stopping by. Trying to book reservations for dinner Friday night and possibly golf Saturday morning. Can’t do either unless I have who is confirmed coming, thanks fellas.

edit: would y’all rather go out dinner Friday night or do something like top golf?
I’ll help you get something more official up in the next few weeks. Don’t sweat it too much yet

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Bump for the folks that haven’t responded. If you’re planning on going to the symposium, please DM me your flight/driving arrangements and if you want to play golf Saturday morning before the main event. Thanks fellas.

Top Bottom