Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED - Booked a place - What are your thoughts on a Crootn get together?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m in. I’d seriously like to get together and talk about the future of our endeavor here and have some real discussions on what we can do to best make a difference. Gotta be Vegas right? This time next year for Vegas?

I could do something in the Gulf Coast in the fall. Maybe @Mmal7777 can hook us up with a deal on some places on 30A this fall

OPD77

Elite
We’ve got 2!!! Who else!?

ulEpZC.gif
Any ideas on a possible date?

God Cam It

Elite
We could host it at destin or somewhere on the gulf for 2-3 days. Rent a big ass beach house? Get to know each other in person and talk about the future of our country all while getting blitzkrieged and blown out! Easy on the blow if you’re not down, it’s all good! Nevertheless, we could have an awesome time as LACs! Anyone interested? DM me.

I could help with the beach house idea if Fort Morgan to Perdido Key would work.

But I'm married so I can't participate in any circle jerking unfortunately.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Look you fucks! I know it’s 2330 central time, and in a Tuesday!! but holy shit, you should be awake just bc of the tourney that just ended. Nevertheless, we will have plenty of booze, edibles, coke, and strippers....who can pass this up?

Leaving for disney word in the morning:​

Hey, why not just merge the two and get this party started? Coke, Strippers, family, edibles and Disney?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
There's only ONE WAY to make this happen. YOU GOTTA MAN UP BRO! Walk the walk. Book a damn beach house and give everyone the date when you are going to be there. Be ready to spend the weekend alone. But, if you are as charming as you appear to be, the august brethren of The Free Speech Forum will honor your balls and join you to save your ass from paying for the whole friggin' beach house on your own!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Ok, then that’s what I’ll do! Give me a few days to coordinate snd I’ll make it happen! We gon have a good time. I got a friend who most people probably already know that can score us them skis.
Can't do July so I expect plenty of circle jerk pix.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Ok folks, tits finally gave me the go ahead, I’m gonna book a place in Gulf Shores. @Croot_Overlord and I are working on the deets as far as exactly what we plan on doing. Trying to get a round of golf in, def lots of drinking, good food, maybe some questionable activities?? I dunno I dunno if we’re gonna have enough time. BUT, we do plan on having a little time for serious discussion about what we are trying to do here on this site and the future of our country. You can take that FWIW, whether you need an excuse to be able to go, or whatever, just letting you know I just need to know what month works best for you fuckers; June or July?
I need to know ASAP who wants in so I know how many roughly to book for. Thanks e-bros.

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord@catreaper @Dinkis14 @BurtReynoldsMustache

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Ok folks, tits finally gave me the go ahead, I’m gonna book a place in Gulf Shores. @Croot_Overlord and I are working on the deets as far as exactly what we plan on doing. Trying to get a round of golf in, def lots of drinking, good food, maybe some questionable activities?? I dunno I dunno if we’re gonna have enough time. BUT, we do plan on having a little time for serious discussion about what we are trying to do here on this site and the future of our country. You can take that FWIW, whether you need an excuse to be able to go, or whatever, just letting you know I just need to know what month works best for you fuckers; June or July?
I need to know ASAP who wants in so I know how many roughly to book for. Thanks e-bros.

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord
I’ve got work all summer in the High Rockies so it may be tricky but keep me updated I have a flexible schedule ..... sometimes

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord
I imagine I will bring at least 3 and maybe up to like 7-8 down with me. I’m not a partier, but want to meet everyone and very much talk about the direction of our business and our grassroots movement in general.

spf84

Poster

I’m a 36 year old guy with a rather disposable income, so I can make whenever work. Preferably somewhere near an airport though.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

@Mike Hammer @God Cam It @OPD77 @Rebarcock. @TJHall1 @absoluteUnit @Sparty_On @TheNJNole @Spc311 @Cincinattus91 @TheGratefulReb @JordanPetersHorn @catfishpunter @Joe Kings @PawPower1981 @TarCock29 @Richard N. Toze @Juro @imprimis @UNC71-00 @Hoppo @GarnetPild @jarhead5903 @tiderollsonu @d-tiger45 @IdrinkandIKNOWthings @Sparty1045 @spf84 @RJ2kWJ @MeridianOSU @Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord@catreaper @Dinkis14 @BurtReynoldsMustache

Well I live 10 minutes from GS and suck balls at golf (old busted ass et of clubs and have probably played 2-3 full rounds in my life) but will def come crash a night out getting floored at the hangout

TJHall1

Legendary

Count me out. Funds problem right now.

Seriously tho thanks for doing this. Would be a fuckin blast.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Top Bottom