Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

Pretty crazy if true. I didn't know they had many options with aerial attacks at this point.

I believe almost nothing coming out of there right now. I certainly do not believe anything our media and politicians are saying that is going on over there. Eye witness accounts on social media? LOL, I am sure that is on the up and up too

AgEngDawg

Legendary
MDP.gif

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
I should have given more context in the below video. It likely wont let you watch it without opening youtube.

The vid gets into the neo-Nazi movement inside the Ukraine forces (doesnt say all, some). It talks about how these forces are being hostile towards Ukrainian civilians. Shelling communities, killing innocent people in the streets for attempting to flee and humiliating some in public with bullying tactics. Apparently this has been going on for a while, so how crazy would it be to think that maybe Russia is attempting to liberate these people? They show Ukraine armies setting up heavy artillery in neighborhoods and even next to schools, basically using these people as human shields. Crazy stuff, take it for what its worth obviously. Question everything, especially when it is coming from the legacy media.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom