Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder

36-D7-B841-CC40-4869-92-CC-79-CEE009-CC66.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
You’ve got to think all these battles will remain active
I get that but there was not resistance really at Odessa. Then again maybe it was like a post said earlier where now they're landing certain things there and that's what Ukraine was waiting to nail. Maybe I'm high.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I hate to tell people but they overestimate the ability of westerners to do guerilla warfare.

They are just not as good at is as the Afghanis and the Vietnamese.

The Germans could not do it after WWII.

Sure Red Dawn was a hell of a movie, but it was Hollywood.
You wanna Fn bet? Our value of life is much much much different and we will fight for that. Don’t be a bitch or you’ll be first.. fuck around boy

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Yep, but those people blasting the tanks with molotovs is unreal. Say whatever you want about the crooked Ukrainian govt, but I respect these people for what they're doing. You don't just come into a country that's not committing atrocious crimes and act like they were.

THE VIDEO OF CITIZENS BURNING TANKS AND THROWING MOLOTOV COCKTAILS IS FAKE ITS FROM A 2014 MOVIE

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Who would of thought that molotov cocktails would be the weapon that Ukraine needed to beat Russia? All these million dollar missiles and its diesel fuel and cheap vodka that are gonna win the day.

TJHall1

Legendary
Who would of thought that molotov cocktails would be the weapon that Ukraine needed to beat Russia? All these million dollar missiles and its diesel fuel and cheap vodka that are gonna win the day.
I agree with everything except the cheap vodka part. What they're using for molotovs we're prolly paying 40 bucks a bottle for.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
That..doesn't look the same.

Same thing but different angle. It’s from 8 years ago and I don’t think it’s a movie it might be real from those protests and shit that happened at that time. I’ll try and find more video I lost the Twitter thread that had more angles of it and some other cool shot from that same time

FreeMiner

Legendary
Western Media Has Ukraine Winning Massively.
Tomorrow It Will Be Russian Atrocities. With No Mention That Zelinsky iIlegally massively armed civilians and made them targets.

TJHall1

Legendary
Tomorrow It Will Be Russian Atrocities. With No Mention That Zelinsky iIlegally massively armed civilians and made them targets.

You need to go to bed with cre8ive.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I was trying to keep this under wraps so my wife doesn’t find out but thought I should share this pic of my two gf’s that are fighting for their country. They’re pretty upset that they might not get the chance to both have their way with me at the same time again but we all agree that it’s important to protect their homeland.

Emma tenywa

Elite
When you

When you comtrol the media, you control the narrative

Top Bottom