Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If Biden is correct and Russia will not stop with Ukraine, there is NO way he does that without a very power partner who is going to divert our attention to the other side of Eurasia.

Both China and Russia would have to have a REAL alliance and going to coordinate their moves in a better fashion than the Germans and Japanese.
As much as eye hate Chyna, those fuckers would meat a buzzsaw if shit popped off inn Europe before they tried taking Taiwan.

That amount of pressure would pull India, Japan, Australia, US, ect inn from the jump witch is exactly what Chyna is trying to avoid. They were hoping two take Taiwan and maybe get Japan (at most) (likely sanctions a la Russia) fore fear of conflict escalation.

If most of the world is already at war already then everyone is going too bee quick two the trigger.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I hate to tell people but they overestimate the ability of westerners to do guerilla warfare.

They are just not as good at is as the Afghanis and the Vietnamese.

The Germans could not do it after WWII.

Sure Red Dawn was a hell of a movie, but it was Hollywood.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pretty cool, but his sources are Twitter and facebook lol

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m not trying to dispute anything in this thread either, just pointing it out. I imagine some is true, some is made up

240AFAC1-59BF-4509-BF9B-D1C8693BF50E.png

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

Top Bottom