Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

Oler Ted

Elite
Copy and paste:

Here are updates around Kyiv:
>Ukraine retook nearby airfield from elite Russian paratroopers.
They fled into nearby forest. This airfield is vital for Ukraine having infrastructure for its own airforce, which has been more present ever since (likely the regular airplane noises you hear, since they circle around)
>There are no civilians out right now due to curfews.
Any cars you see at this time of night are the patroling military or police. Unlikely people find it fun to go out right now as they're fully aware of strike threats at night.
>Ukraine has been resisting better than many anticipated.
Several planes have been shot down, and key areas retaken. Kyiv especially had a better turn of events today - if you came here for bombs search for a live stream of Kharkiv, they're getting it badly right now.
>You should hear warning sirens of strikes or bombers
They've gone off 4 times since I got on yesterday. Haven't heard any yet for the 3am prediction.
>None of the above means that nothing is happening here.
It's all good signs, but realistically we're 24hrs into this and it's unpredictable right now.

Figured you could use some context since you all seem bored and confused. Just be happy that you're only here out of curiosity or entertainment. It's gut-wrenching when it's necessary information about your loved ones. It's a fight neither Russian citizens nor Ukrainians wanted to have. It's determining lives. Thanks for not ignoring Ukraine

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Let's revisit how Trump dealt with the likes of Putin and Xi​

FMUD8IEWYAMq2wd

Then there was the time that Trump casually informed Xi over the chocolate cake that he had ordered a missile strike on Syria and threatened to do the same to Beijing if China moved on Taiwan

quote:

I was sitting at the table. We had finished dinner. We are now having dessert. And we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you have ever seen. And President Xi was enjoying it,” Trump said.

“And I was given the message from the generals that the ships are locked and loaded. What do you do? And we made a determination to do it. So the missiles were on the way.

“And I said: ‘Mr President, let me explain something to you … we’ve just launched 59 missiles, heading to Iraq [sic] … heading toward Syria and I want you to know that.’

FMUD8IDX0A4oKWd

LINK

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Why the obsession over Chernobyl

purely strategic and convenient spot to hold on the way to Kiev..its a ghost town with shelter and no major settlements near by...or...there's hidden bio-warfare labs there that need to be held so it doesn't get bombed and cause a massive fallout

Top Bottom