Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Posted this in the LAC thread but it also belongs here too.

China abstained from voting. Quite telling if you ask me.

This $#!t is far from over, and may be much worse. Much worse.

Someone that knows UN laws explain this one?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye knead two sea Ukraine start blowing up sum tanks ore I’m going two bee BIGLY disappointed inn this whole dispute.

Cooper

Elite
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That is not good for Ukraine.
It’s better than him being captured ore killed. That wood bee crushing four the Ukrainians.

That’s knot saying they are evacuating him. It just means that they are ready two dew it if he wood decide he wanted two.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I hate to tell people but they overestimate the ability of westerners to do guerilla warfare.

They are just not as good at is as the Afghanis and the Vietnamese.

The Germans could not do it after WWII.

Sure Red Dawn was a hell of a movie, but it was Hollywood.
Jesus Christ dude? Have you not forgotten how many veterans there are in the states over the last 20 years of warfare still keeping themselves in shape and are gun owners that practice frequently? I live in California, and I can attest there are many. Much less gun owners period.

It would not be easy to land a force able to police, secure, supply, and hold a country as large as ours long period. It's pretty much impossible without nuclear weapons and surviving fallout logistically.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Seriously man, I've always enjoyed you as a poster but this thing with purposely misspelling every other word is horrible, about ready to put you on ignore and I don't even have @Rube Reaper on ignore.
@America 1st

This right here. I have actually started to skip past your replies because of this which is too bad cuz I also enjoyed your input in threads especially in the lac thread since the sight started. Doubling down on it just makes you look like a petulant child

TJHall1

Legendary
@America 1st

This right here. I have actually started to skip past your replies because of this which is too bad cuz I also enjoyed your input in threads especially in the lac thread since the sight started. Doubling down on it just makes you look like a petulant child
I don't read that shit. I just skip on over it. Between the gay spelling and the idiotic covid takes on top of the original arrogance it's unbearable. And then acting like he's also not rubereaper. Like others have said a good poster originally now must be bored because it's a troll account/s. Turning into a gross fat fuck in a matter of months could do that to someone I guess.

Top Bottom