Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undefeated Lounge

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yep Vols suck and Hendon Hooker got his career ended. They'll be lucky to beat Vandy.

Hopefully the team plane crashes on the way back to Knoxville.
Nobody wants to see that…….we’re happy with the shitty defense and terrible coaches you have now. Why ruin a good thing?

BurntJ

Founder
Who’s going to the Peach Bowl!!

I already have my tix!! That 3 game package is payjng for itself and I literally got like $25 a tix for last year Peach bowl bc Pickett and K Walker BOTH opted out.

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
Who’s going to the Peach Bowl!!

I already have my tix!! That 3 game package is payjng for itself and I literally got like $25 a tix for last year Peach bowl bc Pickett and K Walker BOTH opted out.
Same here. I have renewable Peach Bowl tickets for this very reason. Take a bath on them most years, but working out very nicely this year (and was able to buy tix to the Oregon game as well).

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Same here. I have renewable Peach Bowl tickets for this very reason. Take a bath on them most years, but working out very nicely this year (and was able to buy tix to the Oregon game as well).
Nice! Great year to have those. I will be in attendance at the peach bowl hopefully headed to LA after that. 13 down and two more to go.
GATA Dawgs

BurntJ

Founder
Nice! Great year to have those. I will be in attendance at the peach bowl hopefully headed to LA after that. 13 down and two more to go.
GATA Dawgs
I bought the package last year that got my ticket to last years peach bowl (sold for $20 🤣) Oregon ticket and ticket to playoff!

Top Bottom