Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukrainian army surrounds over 2000 Russian soldiers! Russia is really getting cucked now

Emma tenywa

Elite
Did they kill them off? Or take them as POW? Or the siege is still on? This would be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig story in soooo many MSM houses, but hasn't gained any attention. I think its all BS as most stories from kyiv independent, euromaidan, and many other bs platforms. But well you know, its not a lie if you believe it

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
My Russian Customers manager who is Ukrainian has traveled to Russia and said its been the most free and peaceful shes every experienced. Says Zelensky is a snake in the grass and is not liked by anybody.. Ukrainians want him out and believe he is the reason for the war.

Why are you parroting Propaganda?

My Russian Customers manager who is Ukrainian has traveled to Russia and said its been the most free and peaceful shes every experienced. Says Zelensky is a snake in the grass and is not liked by anybody.. Ukrainians want him out and believe he is the reason for the war.

Why are you parroting Propaganda?
Sure she did.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Public relations are important for Ukraine and Zelensky is widely viewed as a modern day Winston Churchill. He is doing a great job of representing his country to secure resources for them to continue cucking the Russians
"widely viewed as a modern day Winston Churchill"......LOL!!!!

You are hilarious.

Last edited:

Zelensky is a brave dude. I honestly think comparing him to Churchill is a slap in the face since Zelensky is facing things Churchill never had to deal with like an invasion and assassins.

Many have said it but Churchill would have wept tears of joy seeing such a brave stand especially with how much Churchill hated and feared the communists.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Zelensky is a brave dude. I honestly think comparing him to Churchill is a slap in the face since Zelensky is facing things Churchill never had to deal with like an invasion and assassins.

Many have said it but Churchill would have wept tears of joy seeing such a brave stand especially with how much Churchill hated and feared the communists.
LOL, communists have not been in control of Russia since 1991....check that......since 1985.

Top Bottom