Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The “Russia is winning” crowd looks dumber and dumber every day

D

Deleted member 2886

@American Deplorable what on Earth is going on here mate?
They way ya keep reposting the same absurd content combined with the astoundingly repetitious hypocrisy has morphed into one the craziest semi-serious/mostly comical threads I've seen lately.
Though it'd be way more entertaining if a certain remarkably hilarious police officer was also tormenting the absolute shit outta ya as well.

What is the purpose of this endeavour, is there some particular goal in mind?

You have already, on multiple occasions, demonstrated that you don't really believe any of the propaganda you're posting and are merely performing this act,...deliberately.

There's obviously some hidden motivation for this mainstream rampancy which is certainly not the actual propagandized content itself, what are you attempting to achieve? (*hopefully it's constructive)
I would like to know please.
Thank you.

They way ya keep reposting the same absurd content combined with the astoundingly repetitious hypocrisy has morphed into one the craziest semi-serious/mostly comical threads I've seen lately.
Though it'd be way more entertaining if a certain remarkably hilarious police officer was also tormenting the absolute shit outta ya as well.

You have already, on multiple occasions, demonstrated that you don't really believe any of the propaganda you're posting and are merely performing this act,...deliberately.

There's obviously some hidden motivation for this mainstream rampancy which is certainly not the actual propagandized content itself, what are you attempting to achieve? (*hopefully it's constructive)
Thank you.
My grandkids love to watch the Russian casualty numbers go up everyday. We go over it together every day when they are over here at the house.

I just post here all the highlights so people are staying informed.

I also like rubbing it in the faces of these communist sympathizers how wrong they were. It’s essentially a tribute thread to freedom and fucking up communists.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Thank you.
Looney
Simply looney
He isn't all there. He believes propaganda and spreads it like he used to work for CBS. Maybe he is Dan Rather

Top Bottom