Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine is embarassing Russia and Winning Easily (link)...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
400+ Ukrainians dying each day. Russia has them figured out. ABC had an interview with US soldier who was on the front line. Russia is sending in drones to find their positions. Then they mortar, shell or rocket the position. Then they send in drones to see how effective it was. Then they either bomb the shit out of them again or send in aircraft.

Wash rinse repeat.

Russia isn't taking the losses they did in the early days. They tried the easy way but we wanted to put anti tank and anti aircraft weapons in there. So they adjusted and are just shelling the piss out of an area until the Ukrainians retreat or die.

Glad to see some Americans aren't willing to give up yet. Good to see they would risk every Ukraine life to make Putin pay for not being a globalist shill.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
400+ Ukrainians dying each day. Russia has them figured out. ABC had an interview with US soldier who was on the front line. Russia is sending in drones to find their positions. Then they mortar, shell or rocket the position. Then they send in drones to see how effective it was. Then they either bomb the shit out of them again or send in aircraft.

Wash rinse repeat.

Russia isn't taking the losses they did in the early days. They tried the easy way but we wanted to put anti tank and anti aircraft weapons in there. So they adjusted and are just shelling the piss out of an area until the Ukrainians retreat or die.

Glad to see some Americans aren't willing to give up yet. Good to see they would risk every Ukraine life to make Putin pay for not being a globalist shill.

Wash rinse repeat.

I’m sure Russia will collapse the Ukrainian government and win the war any day now…

That was never their goal.

They captured everything they wanted.
Sure they did. That’s exactly why they wasted tens of thousands of lives and countless pieces of equipment trying to capture Kyiv and all the other territories they’ve been beaten out of.

It’s ok to admit you shilled for the communists even while they’ve been getting their asses kicked.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Sure they did. That’s exactly why they wasted tens of thousands of lives and countless pieces of equipment trying to capture Kyiv and all the other territories they’ve been beaten out of.

It’s ok to admit you shilled for the communists even while they’ve been getting their asses kicked.
Lol. They never tried to take Kyiv. Just surrounded it so the Ukrainian army couldn't reinforce the eastern battlefield.

I couldn't give a shit about Russia.

Where does your affinity for Nazi's come from?
How do you suppose I have an affinity for Nazis?

To say you don’t give a shit about Russia is to say you don’t give a shit about communism.

Let’s be honest, Hitler’s Nazi party did some terrible thing but the communists in their multiple iterations have killed hundreds of millions of people as well as had prison and experiment camps just like the Nazis.

The communists are literally hundreds of times worse historically/ statistically speaking and happen to control the only two countries who are near peers to The United States.

That’s not even counting the Nazis the US took in during and after the war who helped The US become the superpower it is today on many technological fronts.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
How do you suppose I have an affinity for Nazis?

To say you don’t give a shit about Russia is to say you don’t give a shit about communism.

Let’s be honest, Hitler’s Nazi party did some terrible thing but the communists in their multiple iterations have killed hundreds of millions of people as well as had prison and experiment camps just like the Nazis.

The communists are literally hundreds of times worse historically/ statistically speaking and happen to control the only two countries who are near peers to The United States.

That’s not even counting the Nazis the US took in during and after the war who helped The US become the superpower it is today on many technological fronts.
You can’t make me give a shit about commies fighting Nazi’s.

Keep that mind virus to yourself.

Wait…there are actually people cheering for Ukraine. So the the bots with the blue/yellow flags are actually working on retards. SAD.

I always stand against Nazi’s……
So you always stand against parts of the American military?

How are Nazis a threat to your way of life at all if we being completely honest?

Meanwhile the communists are building hypersonic glide vehicles to rain down nukes on our heads and just unleashed China virus on the world.

You can’t make me give a shit about commies fighting Nazi’s.

Keep that mind virus to yourself.
That’s funny because you seem to have some pretty strong opinions when it comes to supporting the communists killing Ukrainian Nazis especially since your shilling for a authoritarian who invaded a democratic country, in his own words, specifically to “denazify” them

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
That’s funny because you seem to have some pretty strong opinions when it comes to supporting the communists killing Ukrainian Nazis especially since your shilling for a authoritarian who invaded a democratic country, in his own words, specifically to “denazify” them
A "Democratic" country which had a coup in 2014 sponsored by the US....

Get it right, Pfizer 1st

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So you always stand against parts of the American military?

How are Nazis a threat to your way of life at all if we being completely honest?

Meanwhile the communists are building hypersonic glide vehicles to rain down nukes on our heads and just unleashed China virus on the world.
You couldn’t even keep yore troll game long enough to post 3 paragraphs.

Everyone knows it’s the Faucci (Fakki) virus. You gave it a hell of a try……but fell on yore face.

So who we pulling for McMullin or do you think Chaney/Kinzi will run? I’m sure your a big McMullin fan but Chaney/Kinzi could end up a dream ticket?

A "Democratic" country which had a coup in 2014 sponsored by the US....

Get it right, Pfizer 1st
The United States formed its democracy because of a coup sponsored by France so who cares if The US supported establishing a democratic government in Ukraine?

Is the Pfizer 1st insult suppose to be a play on whoever that America 1st poster is? If so you’re confirming that poster lives rent free in so many people’s minds around this place.

You couldn’t even keep yore troll game long enough to post 3 paragraphs.

Everyone knows it’s the Faucci (Fakki) virus. You gave it a hell of a try……but fell on yore face.

So who we pulling for McMullin or do you think Chaney/Kinzi will run? I’m sure your a big McMullin fan but Chaney/Kinzi could end up a dream ticket?
I’m a big Trump supporter. I’m not sure what that bitch Liz Cheney has to do with Ukraine besides fight tooth and nail against Trump when he armed them to fight back against The communists?

Even if Fauci, may the Devil fuck fuck his soul, were involved in the making of the virus those funds he cleared went to communist China which is where the virus came from…

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
There’s nothing Democratic about Ukraine.

Perfectly understand Russia wanting to destroy biological weapons being produced on their border. We’d do the same if it was Mexico.

Still not a Nazi-convert. Keep spinning your bullshit Adolph.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’m a big Trump supporter. I’m not sure what that bitch Liz Cheney has to do with Ukraine besides fight tooth and nail against Trump when he armed them to fight back against The communists?

Even if Fauci, may the Devil fuck fuck his soul, were involved in the making of the virus those funds he cleared went to communist China which is where the virus came from…
Ukraine is the Globalist’s ATM.

You’re dense if you can’t see that.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

For a “supporter” you sure expound the exact opposite of his beliefs. Which if you truly support Trump, explains why this is such a pathetic troll. You are constantly singing the tune of the Repub side of the uniparty. You are the most pro-war fella I’ve heard talk since John Fuckin McCain was singing his tune on earth.

Again, troll on BUT do a fuckin better job….Shirley, yore better than this.

For a “supporter” you sure expound the exact opposite of his beliefs. Which if you truly support Trump, explains why this is such a pathetic troll. You are constantly singing the tune of the Repub side of the uniparty. You are the most pro-war fella I’ve heard talk since John Fuckin McCain was singing his tune on earth.

Again, troll on BUT do a fuckin better job….Shirley, yore better than this.
I’m not pro war. I’d love for Russia to give back Crimea and the land they’ve illegally invaded so this war can end.

Wanting to defend democracy isn’t being pro war. Trump himself armed Ukraine which is exactly what I support as well.

Ukraine is the Globalist’s ATM.

You’re dense if you can’t see that.
The United States is globalists, unfortunately, as well.

That doesn’t mean we aren’t the shining city on top of the hill for the rest of the world or that we shouldn’t support democracy and freedom where both are threatened.

There’s nothing Democratic about Ukraine.

Perfectly understand Russia wanting to destroy biological weapons being produced on their border. We’d do the same if it was Mexico.

Still not a Nazi-convert. Keep spinning your bullshit Adolph.
Are you drunk? The United States would not invade Mexico over biological weapons labs inside their borders. This is pretty obvious since we know there are biological labs all over Mexico as I write this.

You can say there is nothing democratic about Ukraine the same way I could say blacks don’t overwhelmingly vote Democrat but that wouldn’t make either of those statements true.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’m not pro war. I’d love for Russia to give back Crimea and the land they’ve illegally invaded so this war can end.

Wanting to defend democracy isn’t being pro war. Trump himself armed Ukraine which is exactly what I support as well.

The United States is globalists, unfortunately, as well.

That doesn’t mean we aren’t the shining city on top of the hill for the rest of the world or that we shouldn’t support democracy and freedom where both are threatened.

Are you drunk? The United States would not invade Mexico over biological weapons labs inside their borders. This is pretty obvious since we know there are biological labs all over Mexico as I write this.

You can say there is nothing democratic about Ukraine the same way I could say blacks don’t overwhelmingly vote Democrat but that wouldn’t make either of those statements true.
I reject your abhorrent view of America as a globalist finished product.

You are a part of the problem.

I reject your abhorrent view of America as a globalist finished product.

You are a part of the problem.
Nobody said it’s a finished product. Just that it has been largely globalist for the past few decades.

If you can’t admit that both party trumpeted globalism, free trade, immigration, ect then you can’t fix the problem by curbing those things.

Wait…there are actually people cheering for Ukraine. So the the bots with the blue/yellow flags are actually working on retards. SAD.

I always stand against Nazi’s……

American Deplorable aka phizer1st loves himself some Ukraine. For him it’s

Trump
1A. US
1B. Ukraine

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Nato will stay in this war until the LAST UKRAINIAN IS DEAD!!! Talk about genocide...... for cash. Zelenski is calling out Americans as selfish and sits in a penthouse in Miami making these movies in front of a green screen collecting our "AID" money and laundering it to offshore accounts, not just for him but for all of the players. Romney, Pelosi, Biden, Etc.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Sure they did.

Nothing like shilling for the communists in spite of the facts but like we always say plenty of Americans have completely lost their way.
This is a war for so many fake reasons. Zelensky was placed in office for this reason. Hes nowhere close to a danger zone. Theyre locking down their citizens. Its a trial run of so many things. Again like I said and will continue to say. They are very and completely mistaken about the make up of the American people at the core. Theyre following a bad plan and do not realize it. From people like Klaus Schwab, George Soros etc. They have no idea about the make up of this country.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Nato will stay in this war until the LAST UKRAINIAN IS DEAD!!! Talk about genocide...... for cash. Zelenski is calling out Americans as selfish and sits in a penthouse in Miami making these movies in front of a green screen collecting our "AID" money and laundering it to offshore accounts, not just for him but for all of the players. Romney, Pelosi, Biden, Etc.
We don't owe him shit.

Imagine trying to explain this shit to George Washington.

Last edited:
We don't owe him shit.

Imagine trying to explain this shit to George Washington.
He would probably say if the people’s Congress authorized the support, like they have, so the will of the people should be respected.

Washington only postulated that America should avoid entanglements that the American people have no interest in. Nobody in their right mind could argue the American people don’t have an immense geopolitical and economic interest in making sure Ukraine regains all of its territory and resumes trade with The US and the rest of the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom