Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I pay a consulting service for daily updates on the Russia-Ukraine conflict that goes pretty in-depth on what's happening. If you guys are interested, I can start posting some updates. They include the most recent battle locations and the results of supposed military operations. They also provide information on what's happening in some occupied cities.
Wait....so.....you actually PAY FOR PROPAGANDA? You do realise its free and everywhere these days, right?

Also, do the daily updates include or mention any of the info that was "LEAKED" online? If NOT, you should demand yore money back ASAP. Won't get it back once Russia wins.......

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Wait....so.....you actually PAY FOR PROPAGANDA? You do realise its free and everywhere these days, right?

Also, do the daily updates include or mention any of the info that was "LEAKED" online? If NOT, you should demand yore money back ASAP. Won't get it back once Russia wins.......

Russia seems pretty fucked to me. Every Russian tank in Ukraine is now within range of Ukrainian artillery. The Russian army is abandoning their positions when attacked according to Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Not sure how Russia wins. Maybe they can broker a deal that allows them to walk away with their heads up. But at this point taking Ukraine would require an act of God.

Hard to call that Ukrainian propaganda when Russian leaders and state TV are the ones releasing this information.

BurntJ

Founder
Russia seems pretty fucked to me. Every Russian tank in Ukraine is now within range of Ukrainian artillery. The Russian army is abandoning their positions when attacked according to Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Not sure how Russia wins. Maybe they can broker a deal that allows them to walk away with their heads up. But at this point taking Ukraine would require an act of God.

Hard to call that Ukrainian propaganda when Russian leaders and state TV are the ones releasing this information.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yore Tennessee RETARDNESS is showing through as usual!

UGH....you seem to NOT understand that UKRAINE is running out of ammo and weapons and they are NOT be replenished like before. We dont have the stock plie to supply enough to meet their needs.....BUT YEAH sure they have Russia right where they want them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, I need to you to explain to me how TRUMP caused this? You seem to have the most TDS on anyone I have spoken to.....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

You see that in USATODAY?

Let's see where the spring counteroffensive goes for the Fighting Mad Zelensky's.
I'll agree that Russia hasn't been the boogie monster they were made out to be by the seeayeA but without Nato Ukraine is gone. And the only reason Nato wants them around is as a buffer and slush fund for the elites. I love America but our leaders are the most corrupt on the planet.

BurntJ

Founder

Let's see where the spring counteroffensive goes for the Fighting Mad Zelensky's.
I'll agree that Russia hasn't been the boogie monster they were made out to be by the seeayeA but without Nato Ukraine is gone. And the only reason Nato wants them around is as a buffer and slush fund for the elites. I love America but our leaders are the most corrupt on the planet.
@PeytonMooning This above is what an actual Patriots Response Looks like........

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yore Tennessee RETARDNESS is showing through as usual!

UGH....you seem to NOT understand that UKRAINE is running out of ammo and weapons and they are NOT be replenished like before. We dont have the stock plie to supply enough to meet their needs.....BUT YEAH sure they have Russia right where they want them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, I need to you to explain to me how TRUMP caused this? You seem to have the most TDS on anyone I have spoken to.....

We'll see. I've been right so far and this board has been wrong so far.

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, I don't think this war has anything to do with Trump.

I honestly don't care about the politics behind the war. I also don't care who "wins". I consider myself a neutral observer.

Russia fucked up. They underestimated their opponent and didn't think NATO would back Ukraine. They didn't have a plan for a prolonged engagement. They didn't think Ukrainians would fight to the death. Had they planned this properly they could have ended it pretty quick. Now they've lost momentum and initiative against a motivated enemy who is being supplied with better weaponry. The storm shadow missiles Britain just handed over have a 155 mi range. That's a problem.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, I don't think this war has anything to do with Trump.

I honestly don't care about the politics behind the war. I also don't care who "wins". I consider myself a neutral observer.

Russia fucked up. They underestimated their opponent and didn't think NATO would back Ukraine. They didn't have a plan for a prolonged engagement. They didn't think Ukrainians would fight to the death. Had they planned this properly they could have ended it pretty quick. Now they've lost momentum and initiative against a motivated enemy who is being supplied with better weaponry. The storm shadow missiles Britain just handed over have a 155 mi range. That's a problem.
So it was USATODAY

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I think this is a 3 legged stool. China Russia and USA. If Russia loses China will goble them up. Then America becomes second.
Read a fucking book

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is true. If it is on the internet, it is fucking true

I read the Fighting Mad Zelensky's were put off deployments yesterday
It is shit.
Quit fucking making shine and go legit.

BurntJ

Founder

1st of all ...YOU BLAME TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING....

2nd...EXACTLY what have you been right about?

3rd....has NOTHING to do with Ukraine fighting to the death....RUSSIA DIDNT EXPECT THE FUCKIN WORLD TO FUND AND SUPPLY UKRAINE (whether they were wrong to not expect that is a different question.....)

Literally the ONLY reason this war is still going on is b/c the world has supplied just enough to keep it going BUT European countries are already backing away from this continuity. Unfortunately, there are people that are TOO STUPID to understand this.....(present co

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
1st of all ...YOU BLAME TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING....

2nd...EXACTLY what have you been right about?

3rd....has NOTHING to do with Ukraine fighting to the death....RUSSIA DIDNT EXPECT THE FUCKIN WORLD TO FUND AND SUPPLY UKRAINE (whether they were wrong to not expect that is a different question.....)

Literally the ONLY reason this war is still going on is b/c the world has supplied just enough to keep it going BUT European countries are already backing away from this continuity. Unfortunately, there are people that are TOO STUPID to understand this.....(present co

I hardly post on this forum. I don't remember blaming Trump for anything specific here.

There's an entire other thread on this topic where pretty much the entire board said that I didn't know what I was talking about, like Russia is secretly winning and it's a mass coverup. Nevermind the geolocated footage and information that Russia has released. We're literally able to watch new video footage of the war on a daily basis. It's not hard to figure out what's going on.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

What about the Pentagon leak that stated Ukraine was losing 7 men to every 1 Russian they killed? I guess we could say it was fake news but they arrested an airman for leaking it. Can you be arrested for leaking fake info? I know the fbi arrested O'keefe for "stealing" Ashley Bidens diary while also saying it wasn't real... So who knows.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
What about the Pentagon leak that stated Ukraine was losing 7 men to every 1 Russian they killed? I guess we could say it was fake news but they arrested an airman for leaking it. Can you be arrested for leaking fake info? I know the fbi arrested O'keefe for "stealing" Ashley Bidens diary while also saying it wasn't real... So who knows.

I don't think that's accurate. I believe the fighting in Bakhmut was a 1:1 ratio for a while, which is good for attacking forces (Russia). But overall it's something like ~220k casualties for Russia and ~130k for Ukraine. Attacking forces are usually at a casualty disadvantage naturally and Russia threw a lot of poorly trained troops into the meat grinder.

If Russia had a 7:1 advantage they'd be advancing easily. Ukraine doesn't have that kind of manpower. I would think that figure may have come from a specific battle or engagement, but an overall ratio that bad would be the end for Ukraine. Although I didn't read the leak, from what I understand it's a bunch of stuff we already knew but the leak just confirmed it as far as Russia/Ukraine goes.

This is the most recorded war in history. We know where both armies are and when they move. You can watch drone footage of battles and trench fighting, and we can pinpoint exactly where the fighting is taking place. I don't think there's a lot of secrets out there. Ukraine knows exactly where Russia has placed defenses in preparation for the counter offensive. We have a solid idea of where Ukraine plans to attack considering where they've moved their forces.

If you get arrested for leaking classified documents, it doesn't matter what the material is, or whether it's true or not.

Goldhedge

Legendary
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least… I hope you all are at least attempting to keep up with what’s really going on in the world?

Why would they even have a ‘kill list’? Unless they don’t want the truth to come out? In Iraq we had embedded press IN the military ‘reporting’ (or was it controlling?) what was happening on the front…. Hmmmm.

Remember? The truth requires no law. The truth enforces itself. Seek the truth and you won’t be deceived!

“INDEPENDENT” UKRAINIAN “KILL LIST” ACTUALLY RUN BY KIEV, BACKED BY WASHINGTON

MAY 12TH, 2023

DAVID MILLER

Late last year, my name was added to a blacklist published online by the Ukraine Center for Countering Disinformation. I joined over ninety others deemed to be “speakers who promote narratives consonant with Russian propaganda.“

These included Manuel Pineda and Clare Daly, both leftist Members of the European Parliament (MEP); Also counted are people on the right, such as Doug Bandow of the Cato Institute, neocon and former IDF officer Edward Luttwak, a slew of rightist MEPs; Ex CIA officer, Ray McGovern; former military and intelligence figures such as Scott Ritter and Douglas McGregor, as well as academics such as John Mearsheimer and Jeffrey Sachs. Journalists on the list included Glenn Greenwald, Tucker Carlson and Eva Bartlett, Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, and even actor Steven Seagal.

What was my crime? It said my “pro-Russian narrative” was claiming that “NATO’s proxy war with Russia is taking place in Ukraine”. Of course, a NATO proxy war is exactly what is happening there, as this article will only further confirm.

The listing helpfully provided a link with the evidence, an article I wrote for Mayadeen English called “How disinformation works: Western intelligence agencies global war on the left.” It contained a single, 176-word paragraph on Ukraine titled “‘Russian Disinformation’ or Ukrainian lies?” It recounted several examples of Ukrainian misinformation and concluded that “Anyone who mentions any particular truth is derided for echoing Putin’s ‘talking points’.” In the event I was actually denounced as an “information terrorist” who might be guilty of “war crimes.”

Being added to the blacklist concentrates the mind wonderfully on the forces ranged against the possibility of truth and justice in the crisis-ridden West. When I was first accused, over a decade ago now, of antisemitism, my response was to intensify my research and writing activities on the organizations involved in defaming me. Since then I have produced a long catalog of work on the Zionist movement as well as on Western propaganda activities. Of course, the defamatory attacks encourage an atmosphere where social media threats can be made. But the issue of Nazism in Ukraine will be seen in retrospect as a defining issue of our era and it is important to remember that the reason I and many others are threatened by the Ukraine government and their NATO backers is because we in turn threaten to expose them for what they are: Nazi collaborators.

THE NATO-BACKED KILL LIST​

But what is the Center for Countering Disinformation? It is an official governmental body created in late March 2021, along with a similar organization, the Center for Strategic Communication, by President Zelensky himself. But are they related to other blacklisting websites like Myrotvorets (“Peacemaker”), widely seen as a “kill list”? Peeling back the layers of cover and deception enables us to trace the origins of the kill list, which is still being hosted in Ukraine.

As it turns out, the covert “kill list” website is a product of the Ukraine regime, effectively funded by the CIA (amongst others) and is hosted by NATO. One extraordinary thing is that many American citizens, including ex-military and intelligence operatives, are included, as well as a significant number of citizens of NATO member countries. Perhaps the most remarkable element is that NATO has hosted the site (and a collection of affiliated websites) on its servers in Brussels. At the same time as NATO think tank the Atlantic Council boasts that Henry Kissinger is on its Board of Directors, NATO also hosts a kill list website on which Kissinger appears.

Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look.

Let’s start with the kill list website itself, Myrotvorets. Today it is located at Myrotvorets.center, but it was originally at psb4ukr.org. That domain was first registered on 14 August 2014, some six months after the U.S.-backed Maidan coup that overthrew the democratically elected government of Viktor Yanukovych. Other similar domain names were later logged for the group, including the following (date of first registration in brackets):

Psb-news.org (3 April 2015)
Psb4ukr.ninja (19 April 2015)
Psb4ukr.net (7 May 2015)
Psbr4ukr.xyz (8 November 2015)
Report2psb.online (19 August 2017)

These were used either as mirror sites, as digest news from the site, or, in the case of the last one, a form for reporting suspects. The Myrotvorets.center domain name was first registered on 7 November 2015 and the site was live by February 2016.

Three people are associated with these domains and they provide valuable clues to who and what was involved in the kill list site. They are:

• Victor/Viktor Garbar is a longstanding Maidan activist and co-ordinator of the Maidan Monitoring Information Center. He was the first registrant of a Myrotvorets domain name in August 2014 – psb4ukr.org. He had previously owned the domain of Maidan Monitoring from 2001 – maidanua.org (now located at maidan.org.ua). The group has been in existence since before the so called “Orange Revolution” in 2004. It was, of course, funded by the National Endowment for Democracy the foundation known as the “CIA sidekick” and the International Renaissance Fund, the Ukraine branch of the Open Society Foundation run by George Soros.

• Vladimir/Volodymyr Kolesnikov is a webmaster and developer. He has never given any public indication that he is affiliated with Myrotvorets. Among the links to the kill list are that a domain he owns (free-sevastopol.com) now redirects to Myrotvorets.center and he registered psb-news.org which is devoted to Myrotvorets news.

• Oksana/Oxana Tinko was the first to register the domain Myrotvorets.center and she also registered several others related to the kill list project such as Psb4ukr.ninja, Psb4ukr.net and Psbr4ukr.xyz

OPERATION BUTTERFLY – THE PROTOTYPE KILL LIST​

Tinko is also the registrant of a series of domains that appear to be components of the Myrotvorets project and one that appears to have been a prototype. It is particularly stark in its intention to use the website to kill traitors or “terrorists”. The domain Metelyk.org was first claimed on 21 July 2014, three weeks before the first Myrotvorets domain. Metelyk is the Ukrainian word for Butterfly. The website titled Operation Butterfly was online by late August 2014, the first holdings in the Internet Archive are from the 27th of that month.

A shit ton more at the link:

Goldhedge

Legendary
I hardly post on this forum. I don't remember blaming Trump for anything specific here.

There's an entire other thread on this topic where pretty much the entire board said that I didn't know what I was talking about, like Russia is secretly winning and it's a mass coverup. Nevermind the geolocated footage and information that Russia has released. We're literally able to watch new video footage of the war on a daily basis. It's not hard to figure out what's going on.
IMO Russia is 'winning' if that's what you want to call it.

Russia's SMO has a definite purpose and goal in mind.

Does anyone know what a SMO is?

Britannica​

special operations warfare, unconventional military actions against enemy vulnerabilities that are undertaken by specially designated, selected, trained, equipped, and supported units known as special forces or special operations forces (SOF). Special operations are often conducted in conjunction with conventional military operations as part of a sustained politico-military campaign. Some special operations are spectacular direct raids that capture wide publicity, but others are long-term indirect efforts that are never made known. No matter what form it takes, each special operation is an effort to resolve, as economically as possible, specific problems at the operational or strategic level that are difficult or impossible to address with conventional forces alone.

Differences between special operations warfare and conventional warfare​

Special operations warfare is conducted by uniformed military forces. This distinction helps to differentiate special operations warfare from activities such as sabotage and subversion conducted by intelligence agencies or internal security and policing conducted by law-enforcement units employing special weapons and tactics. Sometimes the dividing line between special operations conducted by intelligence agencies and those conducted by military units is not clear, as in the case of intelligence gathering on the one hand and special reconnaissance activities on the other. Often the only difference between them is organizational, as special forces fall under military chains of command and its operators wear uniforms, whereas those from intelligence agencies do not. In addition, there are legal differences between the two activities: national laws authorizing overt and clandestine military actions may be entirely separate from laws authorizing covert actions by civilian intelligence agencies, and certainly there is a great difference around the world in the legal protections afforded to military as opposed to intelligence personnel. (Intelligence personnel have no legal standing internationally, whereas military personnel ostensibly receive some protection under the laws of war.)

Russia hasn't begun to fight...

I have a liberal friend married to a Ukie. He's pro Ukrainian.

I always ask him this question which he never answers:

"If the 2014 election was fair and balanced why has the west been bombing the east (Donbas) killing 13K civilians since 2014?"

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't think that's accurate. I believe the fighting in Bakhmut was a 1:1 ratio for a while, which is good for attacking forces (Russia). But overall it's something like ~220k casualties for Russia and ~130k for Ukraine. Attacking forces are usually at a casualty disadvantage naturally and Russia threw a lot of poorly trained troops into the meat grinder.

If Russia had a 7:1 advantage they'd be advancing easily. Ukraine doesn't have that kind of manpower. I would think that figure may have come from a specific battle or engagement, but an overall ratio that bad would be the end for Ukraine. Although I didn't read the leak, from what I understand it's a bunch of stuff we already knew but the leak just confirmed it as far as Russia/Ukraine goes.

This is the most recorded war in history. We know where both armies are and when they move. You can watch drone footage of battles and trench fighting, and we can pinpoint exactly where the fighting is taking place. I don't think there's a lot of secrets out there. Ukraine knows exactly where Russia has placed defenses in preparation for the counter offensive. We have a solid idea of where Ukraine plans to attack considering where they've moved their forces.

If you get arrested for leaking classified documents, it doesn't matter what the material is, or whether it's true or not.
Russia is on their 1st call up still. Ukraine is on their 7th. That would tend to make me think they are losing more men. Also, "experts were saying Ukraine would have 70,000 nato trained soldiers joining the spring offensive but now they admit its only 42000. Those 28000 missing troops had to be pulled early to fill spots on the line suffering bad losses.. again... kind of proving that they are taking heavier losses.

Its not just the pentagon leak saying Ukraine was taking worse losses. Col Doug Macgregor has said multiple sources he knows has said the same. 2 French politicians said that Ukraine had over 100,000 dead back in Nov. A US Gen just gave testimony before the US house and said that Russia hadn't suffered near the losses being reported and they were in fact stronger now than they were at the beginning of the war.

I've watched some of the footage. I've also seen some of the leaked footage of Ukraine setting up old tanks and bmp's to be filmed getting hit over and over. While this is the most filmed it is also the most propagandized. I saw a video of Ukraine taking out 60 Russians in Dec... with leaves still on the trees. They just rehash a different view of an attack from earlier in the year and keep spinning. If Ukraine were winning so clearly then why are they constantly begging for more stuff? If they have more tanks than when they started then why beg for Western tanks?

Its just math to me man. And the facts don't add up to Ukraine dog walking Russia right now.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Post the footage

Jtrain80

Legendary

You sure are a good fisherman! Caught a slew.

My question is this:

If anything good about Russia = Russian Disinformation

Anything bad about Russia = complete and total truth?

Do you think that there is a possibility of Russia making themselves look weak when they are actually strong?

Personally I don't trust any governments.

BurntJ

Founder

And this didn't cause you to question anything? Remember, per your own Gov., Russia has the best/greatest hacker in the world. Yet, you watch Pres. Waldo Faggit and the rest of his military post videos/pics on social media all day and somehow the Russians don't geolocate where exactly these photos take place and bomb there? I get that not everyone understands technology and how it works BUT you have to be seriously retarded to think in a real war people would be posting their locations and not seeing those locations immediately destroyed/levelled by the "enemy".

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
And this didn't cause you to question anything? Remember, per your own Gov., Russia has the best/greatest hacker in the world. Yet, you watch Pres. Waldo Faggit and the rest of his military post videos/pics on social media all day and somehow the Russians don't geolocate where exactly these photos take place and bomb there? I get that not everyone understands technology and how it works BUT you have to be seriously retarded to think in a real war people would be posting their locations and not seeing those locations immediately destroyed/levelled by the "enemy".
@PeytonMooning
I'm reading about all the success and have seen no new footage. What gives dude

Goldhedge

Legendary
give Alex a listen at 1.5X. He posits his opinion from a Greek perspective.

Trump-Russia hoax. Kinzhal hits Patriot. Macron, Russia vassal to China. Sunak-Elensky BFFs. U/1​

Goldhedge

Legendary
Oh, and don't forget that Putin is dying... bombing it's own pipeline, bombing the nuclear plant they occupy, running out of missiles... and the Russian economy is in 'tatters'....

:ROFLMAO:

Did I leave anything out??

Goldhedge

Legendary
Patrick Lancaster has been embedded in the Russian military from the beginning. He has a 'quirky' style of reporting.

Turn on CC to read the translations...

Avdiivka Cauldron Frontline & Ukraine "Counter Offensive" Special Report​

I have gone to the Avdiivka (Ukrainian) or Avdeevka (Russian) Cauldron Frontline between Donetsk and Avdeevka, with Russian forces, to show you the real situation on the frontline. I spent a full night at the military positions of the International Brigade "Pyatnashka". There was almost constant battle involving automatic gunfire, tank fire, artillery and incendiary shells.

There is no doubt that in the last weeks Fighting has intensified in the Russia Ukraine Warzone but is it really the much talked about Ukraine "Counter Offensive" ? Lets think about some facts.

Just today, One Ukrainian official said that Kiev / Kyiv has been hit by an 'exceptionally dense' missile and drone attack. It has also been reported that this last week's attacks on Kiev have been the largest yet in the war. Duuring a strike on a Ukrainian ammunition depot in Khmelnytskyi Ukraine, a large batch of British tank ammunition with depleted uranium, which was recently given to Ukraine along with Storm Shadow missiles, is reported to have been destroyed. As a result of the huge explosion, particles of depleted uranium could be dispersed on the territory of the Khmelnytsky region, which, taking into account the experience of Yugoslavia and Iraq, this could lead to an outbreak of cancer in the medium term. Just days ago 4 Russian military aircraft were shot down by Ukrainian forces over Bryansk Russia, and as a Result the Belarusian President Lukashenka has put the Belarus army on high alert. Does this mean Belarus is close to joining the war against Ukraine? We will see. Both Russia, Wanger group and Ukraine have all been claiming gains near and in Bakhmut.

Does this all mean the Ukrainian "Counter Offensive" has started? What will the next weeks bring nobody knows.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
@PeytonMooning
I'm reading about all the success and have seen no new footage. What gives dude

Download telegram.

As for everyone else I don't have the time to address these posts right now, but it seems to me like the overall theme here is that what's being reported isn't actually what's happening. "Russia is doing better than we're being told". Hopefully for Russia's sake that's true, because if it isn't they are screwed. Either way, we know now that they aren't a threat to us militarily outside of using nukes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Telekinesis work on my cell. Send your new footage of the Mad Zelensky's now wombat
Download telegram.

As for everyone else I don't have the time to address these posts right now, but it seems to me like the overall theme here is that what's being reported isn't actually what's happening. "Russia is doing better than we're being told". Hopefully for Russia's sake that's true, because if it isn't they are screwed. Either way, we know now that they aren't a threat to us militarily outside of using nuk

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Download telegram.

As for everyone else I don't have the time to address these posts right now, but it seems to me like the overall theme here is that what's being reported isn't actually what's happening. "Russia is doing better than we're being told". Hopefully for Russia's sake that's true, because if it isn't they are screwed. Either way, we know now that they aren't a threat to us militarily outside of using nukes.
Were there weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Did we wipe out Alqaeda in 6 months? Did Assad gas his own population? Why did we arm the opposition in Syria when Assad was fighting Isis? Did Russia hack our election? Was Trump a Russian asset since the 1980's? Was the Hunter laptop a hoax?

But agreed with your "hopefully" thought... It's why we want this to stop.... Russia knows that if they lose this war they cease to exist as a nation. They aren't going to go that way without inflicting pain on the west.

Goldhedge

Legendary
It makes me chuckle that any of you clowns think you have a clue of what’s going on.
If Ukraine is all 'for' Ukraine... nobody has yet explained why, if it was a 'fair election' in 2014, the west has bombed and killed 13K Donbas civilians the east these last 9 years?

Goldhedge

Legendary
The G7 summit from 19 to 21 May marks a major step towards a nuclear third world war. The G7 gave Russia an ultimatum that leaves no room for diplomatic solutions.

The G7 summit, which took place in Hiroshima, Japan from May 19 to 21, marks a major step toward a nuclear third world war. The G7—the US, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Canada—issued an ultimatum to Russia that leaves no room for diplomatic solutions.

more

Top Bottom