Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Goldhedge

Legendary
Here's another video of "Jake"

I call him "Jake the Snake" because he's a self-proclaimed proUki pundit.

He uses all manner of ad hominem verbiage to 'explain' what's going on in Ukraine.

Putin Does Not Think Russia is Winning​

Here's another video of "Jake"

I call him "Jake the Snake" because he's a self-proclaimed proUki pundit.

He uses all manner of ad hominem verbiage to 'explain' what's going on in Ukraine.

Putin Does Not Think Russia is Winning​

Jake is a badass and an American patriot! If this world had more Jake’s we wouldn’t have nearly the problems that we do today.

Goldhedge

Legendary
MUST SEE:“Rambo, he doesn’t give a f#ck”-> Russian Kamikaze tank confronts a whole Ukrainian convoy with 2 tanks, 4 Kazak APCs and 4 Marder IFVs.PS: Subbed and zooms

Click link to see

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Don’t you feel shame for openly supporting the rape and murder of children?

I know your schtick is to act like it’s not happening but assuming you are actually a human, and not a part of a Russian troll farm, don’t you feel bad?
I feel horrible for those people. I hate, for you, that you can't see that our corrupt CIAand administration are the cause of this...Zelensky is a faggit (literally) placed in power by our government...I don't think the world of Russia, or Putin, but I also see that they are simply responding to our government's aggression...the child trafficking, human organ selling, and money laundering is all happening through Ukraine. Sucks you're on the wrong side of good, although I do think your heart is in the right place.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I feel horrible for those people. I hate, for you, that you can't see that our corrupt CIAand administration are the cause of this...Zelensky is a faggit (literally) placed in power by our government...I don't think the world of Russia, or Putin, but I also see that they are simply responding to our government's aggression...the child trafficking, human organ selling, and money laundering is all happening through Ukraine. Sucks you're on the wrong side of good, although I do think your heart is in the right place.
nigga what?

Ok I’ll take that as doubling down on stupid.

Don’t cry foul when people come to serve justice for your transgressions because it will fall on reasonable ears who understand you’ve chosen treason over your country and everything that’s good and right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom