Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Except the Russians are losing men 5 to 1 and are the ones running out of ammo.

Facts matter Scott stan.
Theyre not. I do business with Russians and Ukrainians alike. Both sides dislike Zelensky and
Are Blown away at how careless he is. Even moreso then they thought when he was placed in power. Nobody and I mean nobody wanted him as president. They look at him as a dummy. Like the left looks at DT. Difference is Ukrainian people are in it for games like the loser left is.

Russia wants Ukraine neutral. Its Funny
Obama Gave Crimea to Russia and now has Ukraine in this mess. the only ones suffereing are the citizens of the country.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Incorrect. I showed Jake’s post from his instagram so people could check out more of his content and learn about him. He is an awesome human!

Yes, I already knew you’re delusional or a communist. Likely both.
Im the opposite of what you are. A lying turd cuck Pedo Nazi. So Im the opposite of that.
Whatever you want to call it. Delusional is you seeing the green grass and calling it pink.

I know this is a troll. Since you spend your life on here trolling. Ill give you burn and give it back to you. Plus your mother is a fat disgusting pig like you wife. That shit annoys me the most.

Serious question. Why do you waste your life away being a bad troll? You put so much effort in.
It trully is the sign of a broken human. I dont get it. Why?

Theyre not. I do business with Russians and Ukrainians alike. Both sides dislike Zelensky and
Are Blown away at how careless he is. Even moreso then they thought when he was placed in power. Nobody and I mean nobody wanted him as president. They look at him as a dummy. Like the left looks at DT. Difference is Ukrainian people are in it for games like the loser left is.

Russia wants Ukraine neutral. Its Funny
Obama Gave Crimea to Russia and now has Ukraine in this mess. the only ones suffereing are the citizens of the country.
Proudly displaying your delusion isn’t working out for you the way you think it is.

According to a recent poll, 98% Ukrainians believe in Ukraine’s victory over Russia, and 91% approve of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s job performance.

Why Are we worried about Russia attacking other nato countries if they are getting their ass kicked in Ukraine? Wouldn't it be impossible for them to fight on a second front if half of what "some" report were true?
Because once they start getting their asses kicked that bad they could turn to biological weapons.

Plus, even with their incompetence, nobody wants even a single NATO civilian to die if it can be helped. Given that Russia targets civilians, the motivation is clear to anyone who isn’t a communist pedophile stan.

Im the opposite of what you are. A lying turd cuck Pedo Nazi. So Im the opposite of that.
Whatever you want to call it. Delusional is you seeing the green grass and calling it pink.

I know this is a troll. Since you spend your life on here trolling. Ill give you burn and give it back to you. Plus your mother is a fat disgusting pig like you wife. That shit annoys me the most.

Serious question. Why do you waste your life away being a bad troll? You put so much effort in.
It trully is the sign of a broken human. I dont get it. Why?
You think Zelensky is a pedophile and that Russia is winning this war.

You couldn’t honestly assess the color of grass if I parachuted you into the middle of a field.

I pray, for your soul, that you give up stanning for pedophiles, child trafficking, and communism.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Why Are we worried about Russia attacking other nato countries if they are getting their ass kicked in Ukraine? Wouldn't it be impossible for them to fight on a second front if half of what "some" report were true?

Why are we sending 3000 reservists to Europe?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
US army combat veteran break down Ukrainian gains along the fronts!

I don't believe anything from any side
Why has Americat spent a couple hundred billion of Ukraine is winning so much? A little applied logic implicates we are being handed lies and omissions

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

There is a common misconception that I am “pro-Russia”. That is not the case.

I am pro-truth, and as it pertains to this conflict, Russia have been FAR more truthful than the West and their 24/7 propaganda.

Let’s look from Russia’s perspective.

CIA/Deep State assets funded and armed literal Nazi paramilitary groups and conducted a color revolution in Ukraine, meddled in foreign elections, and used covert means to infiltrate and overthrow sovereign nations to claim control of their governments via proxy in Asia and Africa. If Russia did that to Canada or Mexico, the US would have invaded and every last American would have supported it.

Russia didn’t bring hostilities to our border. Deep State assets embedded within the US government brought hostilities to Russia’s border, using criminal intelligence operations to destroy nations with civil war and capitalize on the chaos.

Then when you add that Deep State assets were creating pathogens in their newly acquired proxy of Ukraine, which were subsequently leaking and killing Russian citizens… what exactly is Putin supposed to do? Sit there and let his citizens die, while the US are breaking International law via creating biological weapons on his nation’s border?

Putin attempted to handle this situation diplomatically. Russia and China went to the UN before Russia invaded, and formally demanded that the US be investigated for biological weapons production in post-Soviet countries like Georgia and Ukraine. The US cried “disinformation” and vetoed all attempts at diplomacy. War was the final option.

So when we look at the nuanced conflict in Ukraine, do I support Russia in this particular instance? Yes, I do. Not because I’m blindly pro-Russia, but because the facts indicate Russia have a legitimate reason for their actions. In addition to the fact that the US/West lied about every single thing pertaining to Trump/Russia, Covid, and Ukraine.

I know there are no “good guys” in war, but Russia are significantly more in the right than the US/NATO, and if you can’t objectively admit that, you are a victim of Western propaganda.

I am pro-truth, and as it pertains to this conflict, Russia have been FAR more truthful than the West and their 24/7 propaganda.

CIA/Deep State assets funded and armed literal Nazi paramilitary groups and conducted a color revolution in Ukraine, meddled in foreign elections, and used covert means to infiltrate and overthrow sovereign nations to claim control of their governments via proxy in Asia and Africa. If Russia did that to Canada or Mexico, the US would have invaded and every last American would have supported it.

Russia didn’t bring hostilities to our border. Deep State assets embedded within the US government brought hostilities to Russia’s border, using criminal intelligence operations to destroy nations with civil war and capitalize on the chaos.

Then when you add that Deep State assets were creating pathogens in their newly acquired proxy of Ukraine, which were subsequently leaking and killing Russian citizens… what exactly is Putin supposed to do? Sit there and let his citizens die, while the US are breaking International law via creating biological weapons on his nation’s border?

Putin attempted to handle this situation diplomatically. Russia and China went to the UN before Russia invaded, and formally demanded that the US be investigated for biological weapons production in post-Soviet countries like Georgia and Ukraine. The US cried “disinformation” and vetoed all attempts at diplomacy. War was the final option.

So when we look at the nuanced conflict in Ukraine, do I support Russia in this particular instance? Yes, I do. Not because I’m blindly pro-Russia, but because the facts indicate Russia have a legitimate reason for their actions. In addition to the fact that the US/West lied about every single thing pertaining to Trump/Russia, Covid, and Ukraine.

I know there are no “good guys” in war, but Russia are significantly more in the right than the US/NATO, and if you can’t objectively admit that, you are a victim of Western propaganda.

IMG_2624.jpeg

I know this is a troll attempt but it’s can’t be stated firmly enough that any bitch who is willing to turn their back on their country simply because their country is producing biological weapons (allegedly) then those pussies are not only the opposite of patriots but they should also be charged with treason.

Only communists could come up with such shit propaganda.

The first part of his answer was good.

He just needed to follow it up with “I’ll make sure Ukraine gets back every inch of their territory, that Russia pays to rebuild their country, and those that committed war crimes will see justice”.

You sound vaccinated...
I did get my primary series when I was a child.

Maybe they took away my free will and now I’m just plugged into the matrix in a pod somewhere?

Maybe they did exactly what they were supposed to?

It’s like getting to the center of a Tootsie Pop... The world may never know!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Proudly displaying your delusion isn’t working out for you the way you think it is.

According to a recent poll, 98% Ukrainians believe in Ukraine’s victory over Russia, and 91% approve of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s job performance.

“According to a recent poll “

Cmon man. We are still doing this stupid shit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom